Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is something big about to happen?

kayvision

I'm new to this forum but I am someone who has been very psychic throughout my life and I get very strong intuitions and sense when things are about to happen. I am getting some very unsettling signals right now that something big is about to happen and there is something that does not feel right about what I am picking up on. I live in the D.C. area. If anyone else around the world or in the area has had this sense (or better yet - has not had this sense!) we should discuss it here. I am a bit unnerved.

• Like 1

I also have a feeling of impending doom.

I hate to even say it, but a terrorist attack like we have never seen on this earth.

I hope I am wrong, I usually am.

• Like 4

Stuffed if I agree, my spider-sense has been blown to hell by my brother's cancer.

• Sad 3

Stuffed if I agree, my spider-sense has been blown to hell by my brother's cancer.

Sorry to hear that man.
  • Like 6

Sadly, by just saying it's about to happen, you are pretty much guaranteed to be right. Soon-ish, by virtue of simple probability, something big/bad enough to match that 'description', will have to happen.

And if there truly was an ability to predict, surely *many* people should be posting their discomfort simultaneously (and a little more precisely)? We have an Internet that is a perfect sampling mechanism.. Trending topics should reach a crescendo at which point the 'something big' should happen, and then it should die right down until the next cycle. Should be pretty easy to tease out of basic Internet statistics... I know nothing about twitbook and Facetube, but can't we just set up a #predictions thingy or sumpin..?

• Like 6

Ohh man, I am so sorry to hear that. My very best to you and your family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm new to this forum but I am someone who has been very psychic throughout my life and I get very strong intuitions and sense when things are about to happen. I am getting some very unsettling signals right now that something big is about to happen and there is something that does not feel right about what I am picking up on. I live in the D.C. area. If anyone else around the world or in the area has had this sense (or better yet - has not had this sense!) we should discuss it here. I am a bit unnerved.

Hillary Clinton will inevitably be crowned President. I expect that's probably it.
  • Like 1

I've sense something for about 8 months like something catastrophic is about to happen .

• Like 1

The electricity bill is due ?

• Like 1

I expect it is the Presidential elections. If any of those running win, DC will be in for a beating.

Hillary is a modern day Nero, so I'd imagine she's the cause of your predictive doom.

• Like 3

Hello Kay,

Welcome to the forum. The year 2016 is a nine year numerically speaking. We are closing a cycle. My understanding is that the year will bring revelations that may be shocking to some. What you sense may relate to that or something else.

John

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Kay :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your feeling- might this have been recently triggered by the big protest and arrest that happened in D.C. on Monday?

• Thanks 1

*hugs*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So you're "very" psychic, and yet all you can say is that "something" is going to happen. Doesn't sound very psychic to me. The odds of things happening are always pretty favourable, even "big" things (as you so confidently and accurately label them).

• Haha 1

*Something* is always "just about to happen" and eventually *something* will indeed happen.

You heard it here first!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*Something* is always "just about to happen" and eventually *something* will indeed happen.

You heard it here first!

In the words of a very wise man*, "**** has always happened, and always will".

* probably Abraham Lincoln, it's either him, Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill

In the words of a very wise man*, "**** has always happened, and always will".

* probably Abraham Lincoln, it's either him, Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill

If I remember right, all three of those people also said not to trust anything that is written on the internet. TRUTH!

• Like 1

Big things happen every day all over the world. We just don't pay much attention unless they affect us.

• Like 1

Let me try making a prediction. (I have never claimed any precognitive abilities; in fact, I might be negatively psychic--I often do noticeably worse than random chance, but never better.)

Start with some buzzwords by free association--election ISIS nukes expansion science space Elon Musk Mars war North Korea biotechnology

Time frame--next few years decade 2018 summer fall

Subject--announcement attack surrender development

Two predictions: In the fall of 2018, detailed plans to send a private group to Mars with a long-term development will be announced and released. In the summer of 2018, ISIS or a related group will fail and be captured in another attempt to attack a major European city, this time in Germany, possibly Essen.

These predictions are based on a mixture of current news topics, hope, and guesswork.

Let me try making a prediction. (I have never claimed any precognitive abilities; in fact, I might be negatively psychic--I often do noticeably worse than random chance, but never better.)

Start with some buzzwords by free association--election ISIS nukes expansion science space Elon Musk Mars war North Korea biotechnology

Time frame--next few years decade 2018 summer fall

Subject--announcement attack surrender development

Two predictions: In the fall of 2018, detailed plans to send a private group to Mars with a long-term development will be announced and released. In the summer of 2018, ISIS or a related group will fail and be captured in another attempt to attack a major European city, this time in Germany, possibly Essen.

These predictions are based on a mixture of current news topics, hope, and guesswork.

Oh no, Elon Musk is going to provoke a war with Mars?
  • Like 1

ive been feeling this way since 1998- and dreamt about a lot of things..i realized, it seems nothing big is going to happen

but for 2016- there is a chance something might happen..possibly involving north korea. Though, really who knows anymore