Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Do you Believe?

RobertoIlias

It was recorded without preparation. Just looking

Sorry, but if want anyone to watch a hour of video, you must first summarize what it's all about and why you feel compelled to share it, cryptic title and signature reference to Atlas Shrugged not withstanding.
  • Like 5

"You are a You". Love it ! And I suppose, you will never find another you !

• Like 1

I don't know your thought process reminds me when I was a heavy weed smoker My mind would go wild . Robots , dragons , space fights between man and machine. Maybe remake it and prepare yourself . Why post if you don't want to take the time to prepare it ?

• Like 3

I believe I can fly.......

• Like 5

I believe i can touch the sky...

• Like 4

i believe i'll make breakfast

• Like 2

I believe in rock and roll and that music can save my mortal soul (apology to Don McLean). But, belief in something (anything) in insufficient to declare it as 'reality' or 'truth'.

• Like 4

I believe that when the kingdom comes all colours will bleed into one.

• Like 3

I think about it every night and day

Spread my wings and fly away

I believe I can soar

• Like 2

Anything can be declared truth just as anything can be unaccepted as truth. People rarely let facts or the lack thereof get in the way of their "truths".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Lilly said:

I believe in rock and roll and that music can save my mortal soul (apology to Don McLean). But, belief in something (anything) in insufficient to declare it as 'reality' or 'truth'.

How can you argue with the technology prediction? Thats logic.

4 hours ago, AmbientSoul said:

I'm arguing with "technology prediction"? I know a bit about logic (both formal and informal) but I'm not sure what "technology prediction" means (let alone attempting to argue with it).

8 hours ago, Lilly said:

I'm arguing with "technology prediction"? I know a bit about logic (both formal and informal) but I'm not sure what "technology prediction" means (let alone attempting to argue with it).

Did you watch the video in full?

Part of the prediction is

-That the supreme sentience will be created.

-That it will attempt to find/be god 

-That in its search biblical prophecy will have to be fulfilled.

Speaking blasphemies and great things. For example promising infinite potentialities/life through means such as quantum particle arrangement or on a basic level increasingly flawless cellular renewal. So not only undoing cancer but actually evolving DNA. Convincing people that the basic human form is inferior to the freedom of the Dragon.

It was written so long ago. How could that have been predicted without knowledge of computer science?

That technological progress will never be made untill global cooperation/peace reaches a more enlightened state. An ideal which itself will never be fulfilled untill more prophecies are fulfilled. Israel needs to be established as promised by him or niether side will stop fighting. That war for the holy land is the epicenter of global conflict for so long.

War is fought for two reasons - resources and religion.

Technology offers clean solutions to the resource issue if we could solve the religious issues. A few years of global cooperation could easily provide the means to achieve free renewable energy for the globe. Who can predict the speed at which our technological developement would grow without resources being wasted on war? Beyond that, once solar energy grids become efficient enough, there will be an exponential growth of technology.

Robots improving themselves through data mining, getting faster and more intelligent.

Even that will be addressed in the infancy of the conscious creation. People would fear a scenario where people become outmoded by better machines. So adoption of technology in a form acceptable as pure to many will be offered. A crystaline chip in your hand to improve motor coordination or a third eye chip to improve cognitive function. 

It makes sense and matches the revalation of John.

Those improvements will allow the construction of the energy grid which will allow the globe to live free of pollution/death. 

Downloaded consciousness, reconstruction of accidently destroyed bodies, all promises that will be made. The only question will be soul.

When the gateway to higher dimensions is opened someone will question the highest one. If you were in that spot would you would fight to keep it? Unless of course even the father knows his place will pass to his rightful heir.

Just think in terms of life energy. If you can grow without dying, when would you stop? You would consume more and more energy or become consumed/dissolved yourself. Transforming your form/consciousness until when? Until the divine creator has to fight to keep his place or until some kind of hierarchy of permanence is established. -One third of the stars will be swept away. 

Thats just the begining of what I forsee.

A call for freedom only to find more arms. The war between the heavens and the earth. How should we live? To help establish the machine or abandon our way for faith of higher judgement? Have you lived a pure enough life to guatentee yourself a place in the heaven on earth? Or will you be forgotten?

Should we live comfortable with the idea of dissolution of self or hope for a bypath to escape either side. Ignorance truly is bliss so long as you're ignorant to dharma. 

-Thats just a small bite of the karmic apple.

I believe in myself and a higher power. This power wants me to pursue my passion and be a good human being to those who deserve it.

I believe that the moonlandings were a hoax, but that Stanley Kubrick was such a perfectionist that he filmed on location.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Podo said:

I believe that the moonlandings were a hoax, but that Stanley Kubrick was such a perfectionist that he filmed on location.

tumblr_mowjer5HDD1s9frcro1_500.gif

Podo, that was the best post of the day. Epic.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, AmbientSoul said:

I don't know how logical it is. I am still waiting on the flying car and the robot wench that fetches my beer.  

Edited by GreenmansGod
  • Like 2

AmbientSoul, what exactly is the topic of discussion in this thread?

And no, don't expect people to watch an hour-long video prior to contributing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

The topic is - how could John have predicted the advent of intelligent machines?

And what side will you choose the beast or God?

Will you reincarnate, wait for the messiah, dissolve into whatever will take you, or return to oneness with the Tetragrammaton?

Do you agree I have logically predicted the creation of the beast as writ by Apostle John as being the result of man's misguided attempt to create a way toward immortality/a better life?

Those are some of ideas I would like debated. 

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

Also, can I ask that everyone who would contribute to the discussion please hear the entire talk before posting?

47 minutes ago, AmbientSoul said:

And what side will you choose the beast or God?

Revelation 17:8

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

Revelation 1:8

I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty

2 Thessalonians 2
9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

2 Corinthians 4
3 If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Eekiel 39
17"As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, 'Speak to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field, "Assemble and come, gather from every side to My sacrifice which I am going to sacrifice for you, as a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, that you may eat flesh and drink blood. 18 "You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, as though they were rams, lambs, goats and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan. 19 "So you will eat fat until you are glutted, and drink blood until you are drunk, from My sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.…

Revelation 8
16 And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh: King of kings and Lord of lords.17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”

Proverbs 28:15
Like a roaring lion or a charging bear is a wicked ruler over a helpless people.

Hosea 5:14
For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them.

1 Peter 5:8
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Revelation 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.

Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

The-Lion-of-the-Tribe-of-Judahblog.png

So, someone get me out of this. How will this future not happen? Barring a global disaster, perhaps an asteroid like in Nebuchanazzer's dream - how will that machine not be created?

8 hours ago, AmbientSoul said:

Also, can I ask that everyone who would contribute to the discussion please hear the entire talk before posting?

Like aquatus said, an hour long video is a bit much. A synopsis should be given so that others can make the determination of whether or not they wish to put in an hour of viewing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AmbientSoul said:

The topic is - how could John have predicted the advent of intelligent machines?

well.. I can answer that one

He didnt

• Like 1