Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School evacuated after picture of 'ghost'

Brian Topp

A school in northern Malaysia has been evacuated due to an outbreak of 'mass hysteria' when pupils were 'possessed' by a spirit , local media has reported.

The building was shut after students and teachers claimed they saw 'ghosts' walking the halls.

School authorities alerted Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors to perform prayer sessions and 'exorcisms' inside.

To read more and to see the video:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/school-evacuated-after-picture-ghost-7794415

Grim Reaper: Mr Smith, You have just died and I am here to take you to the other world.

Mr Smith: No! I must remain in the world of the living and finish what i have started.

Grim Reaper: What is that?

Mr Smith: Pushing a janitor's cart around in a school i never been to.

Grim Reaper: Sounds legit.

• Like 1

Mass hysteria... Sheesh. Are people really that sheepish?

• Like 1

Look what happens when you have bad water. You see things that aren't even there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update :

Mass hysteria a global problem 23 April 2016 @ 11:02 AM

Malaysia is a developed, 21st-century country. Mass hysteria is not a Malaysian issue, it is a global problem. Outbreaks cannot be eliminated, but through education, we can make people aware that the answer to these outbreaks lies not in the supernatural world, but in the human mind. Dr Robert E. Bartholomew teaches history at Botany College in Auckland, New Zealand. He holds a PhD in medical sociology from James Cook University in Australia, and is the author of ‘Mass Hysteria in Schools: A Worldwide History Since 1566’ (McFarland, 2014)

~

• 2 weeks later...

Not the first time this has happened over here, every once in a while we get news of this sort, of someone getting possessed. Local 'bomohs' (you'd call them witch-doctors / medicine men in the west) would be called in to exorcise whatever spirit is causing these problems. Seen videos of this, it's pretty scary sh...stuff.

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1

Here goes guys a vid I made I think is worth watching...

Djinns....something that I have seen in many during my life but NEVER KNEW were Djinns!!!

So in general ghosts are djinns, fairies are djinns, santa clause for all we know could be a djinn....even Jesus Christ!!

They can shapeshift and are responsible for mannnnyy myths and stories out there...Check the most recent!

59625284.jpg

• Like 1

Djinns....something that I have seen in many during my life but NEVER KNEW were Djinns!!!

So in general ghosts are djinns, fairies are djinns, santa clause for all we know could be a djinn....even Jesus Christ!!

They can shapeshift and are responsible for mannnnyy myths and stories out there...Check the most recent!

i was on board until you said Santa clause.

Them's fightin' words!

Mass hysteria +  load of children + religion +   witch doctors.

This is the 21st century?

Enough said.

• Like 2

A few of my old teachers at school came across as possessed whenever we were badly behaved.Mostly though they were just sadistic ba@#$%&s.

On 23/05/2016 at 5:20 AM, MisterSuperGod said:

Them's fightin' words!

Don't be so daft how a old are you?

• Like 1

On 8 May 2016 at 10:32 PM, impossiblechannel said:

Indeed, probably Djinn and Tonic.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2016 at 3:25 AM, captain pish said:

Them's fightin' words!

Don't be so daft how a old are you?

Really?

i see humor on any level isn't your strong suit.

God bless the poor soul that calls you a spouse.

On 5/8/2016 at 1:32 PM, impossiblechannel said:

Is this another of your videos that people shouldn't watch if they have a heart condition?  I'm worried I might have suffer a heart attack if this is as shocking as your previous video with that warning. *snort*

How? How can a school administration be so dumb as to believe in and worry about ghosts? Jeez...