Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's foreign policy for America

ellapenella

Because it's not true when you refer to Americans as hateful towards Muslims.  Maybe non-trusting more so  if anything but hateful, no.

Is that so?   You had plenty to say on my foreign policy thread about such hatred.  Maybe you'd like to retract those statements if you're really going to go from admitting it there to denying it here.  But yes, plenty of other people feel like you do.  That's why you feel that way too incidentally.

hey Yamato, how about let's try to get our country on the right track before our country is no more, and then we won't have one to complain about. Who do you think is the best option for the job ? Trump or Hillery? I'm with Trump on this one.

Hey Ella!   Neither.  They're both Turd-class candidates. 

But please, take me down the slippery slope of "country no more" if Trump doesn't do whatever.

On 6/6/2016 at 11:38 PM, Yamato said:

Is that so?   You had plenty to say on my foreign policy thread about such hatred.  Maybe you'd like to retract those statements if you're really going to go from admitting it there to denying it here.  But yes, plenty of other people feel like you do.  That's why you feel that way too incidentally.

Hey Ella!   Neither.  They're both Turd-class candidates. 

But please, take me down the slippery slope of "country no more" if Trump doesn't do whatever.

and I was referring to Islam in how it refers to us all who are not, same as how i refer to the Talmud... you have no other choice but her or him so whatever...

You can either vote for the warmonger globalist sell out witch or you can vote for the anti establishment Nationalist. Or not,whatever.Let Hillery get it, that's what you seem to want by the way you're acting.

34 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

and I was referring to Islam in how it refers to us all who are not, same as how i refer to the Talmud...

Dictionary dot com

Muslim: Of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

Islam:  The whole body of Muslim believers, their civilization, and the countries in which theirs is the dominant religion.

Now that the definitions are out of the way, maybe you could be more careful with the expression of that hatred.  

And as I told you before, hate is a terrible compass.   It'll never steer you true.

you have no other choice but her or him so whatever...

No, I do have other choices but her or him so yes, whatever.

You can either vote for the warmonger globalist sell out witch or you can vote for the anti establishment Nationalist. Or not,whatever.Let Hillery get it, that's what you seem to want by the way you're acting.

Like I also said before, I'm not going to compare two fresh piles of turd in the yard.   Collect them in baggies, take them back to the lab, test for impurities and minerals, conduct smell tests, maybe taste them on a cracker?   Snot gonna happen.

If he talks to other world leaders like this...oh my...

I saw that interview last night....Trump is nothing but an overbearing narcissistic fruit loop!..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I saw that interview last night....Trump is nothing but an overbearing narcissistic fruit loop!..

Alas!  And yet, that's such an easy diagnosis to make, Astra. 

We don't even have to be a "real" doctor to make it.   There's no medical tests required, no innocent victim involved, and no cure for the disease from the lab.  

Donald Trump is rich and powerful though... it's true that he's not suffering.    So then if the only difference between Donald Trump and the country is that the country is suffering, then sure, the country can get some dope and we can make their suffering feel incrementally better for a short time - before they start to feel worse than ever before.  

Trump would never get such treatment, not because psych pills only help poor people, nor because he isn't a genuine narcissist, nor because they cost  $700/month or $1.2k+/month which isn't even peanuts to him.  If Trump thought personality drugs and other chemicals were good for him, he'd be taking them.  And for the record, I'd also love to know which treatments Hillary is or isn't taking.

If Trump is an overbearingly genuine narcissist, and I wouldn't bet against you, then does such a fact demean his character in any way?   Aren't there any innocent narcissistic fruit loops out there, Astra?    I'm not even sure what we're treating for now.  Is it the suffering, the innocence, or the narcissism?

• Like 1

On 6/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, aztek said:

so what is Hillary's foreign policy?

Whatever suits the agenda of Israel or the neocons (which are pretty much the same thing). Currently: get rid of Assad, then Iran, then Challenge China, then Antagonize Russia as much as she possibly can. 

Is Trump's rhetorical bluster really more dangerous than that, Yam?

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

THE oil?   How about a world with real laws and real countries recognized under international law as sovereign entities?    What makes you think you need more oil than you've got already?   Don't you have enough already?  

Why?   It's a chronic dirtfight on the ME board about Muslims of all stripes.  "The Arabs" in particular.   And don't think you can leave off Iran.  That would be ignorant.

What he seems to be talking about, currently, and it is hard to tell certainly what he exactly he is saying on any given subject, is how currently ISIS are stealing and selling the oil in the territory they occupy, and would it not be better to take the oil from them, so they can't sell it to fund their activities. It is indeed a fair question whether, if that was in fact done, he'd let the Syrians take it back if and when ISIS were got rid of, to be sure, but your hatred of him seems to make you unable to question whether they might be anything more sophisticated in what he says than the one-dimensional cartoon figure that you've always been so keen to present him as.

He is a flawed human being, with a huge ego, no filter, and no experience governing. But none of that matters. He has captured the zeitgeist of this moment in history.

The day of reckoning will arrive when Trump is elected and that which has been hidden is revealed. Anyone who doesn’t grasp the increasing intensity of the rhetoric, opponent interactions and media responses will be blindsided by the coming storm. The days of delusion, denial and debt are going to revert to dismay, depression and death.

I think this is supposed to be a recommendation. From here if anyone wants to study it in depth.

31 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

What he seems to be talking about, currently, and it is hard to tell certainly what he exactly he is saying on any given subject, is how currently ISIS are stealing and selling the oil in the territory they occupy, and would it not be better to take the oil from them, so they can't sell it to fund their activities. It is indeed a fair question whether, if that was in fact done, he'd let the Syrians take it back if and when ISIS were got rid of, to be sure, but your hatred of him seems to make you unable to question whether they might be anything more sophisticated in what he says than the one-dimensional cartoon figure that you've always been so keen to present him as.

It's not our oil!   We'd be stealing it too!   It's the dumbest foreign policy idea of the 21st century, and the 2nd and 3rd dumbest ideas are his too.   Turn the US into a torturer and a thief!  As if, what could possibly go wrong, right?!

He will be the greatest recruiting tool ISIS ever had.   Fighters will come streaming in from all directions and they'll lose the battles and win the war.   We're so stupid to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again because we're what Einstein called insane.  

31 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

It's not our oil!   We'd be stealing it too!   It's the dumbest foreign policy idea of the 21st century, and the 2nd and 3rd dumbest ideas are his too.   Turn the US into a torturer and a thief!  As if, what could possibly go wrong, right?!

He will be the greatest recruiting tool ISIS ever had.   Fighters will come streaming in from all directions and they'll lose the battles and win the war.   We're so stupid to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again because we're what Einstein called insane.  

1 hour ago, Yamato said:

Alas!  And yet, that's such an easy diagnosis to make, Astra. 

We don't even have to be a "real" doctor to make it.   There's no medical tests required, no innocent victim involved, and no cure for the disease from the lab.  

Donald Trump is rich and powerful though... it's true that he's not suffering.    So then if the only difference between Donald Trump and the country is that the country is suffering, then sure, the country can get some dope and we can make their suffering feel incrementally better for a short time - before they start to feel worse than ever before.  

Trump would never get such treatment, not because psych pills only help poor people, nor because he isn't a genuine narcissist, nor because they cost  $700/month or $1.2k+/month which isn't even peanuts to him.  If Trump thought personality drugs and other chemicals were good for him, he'd be taking them.  And for the record, I'd also love to know which treatments Hillary is or isn't taking.

If Trump is an overbearingly genuine narcissist, and I wouldn't bet against you, then does such a fact demean his character in any way?   Aren't there any innocent narcissistic fruit loops out there, Astra?    I'm not even sure what we're treating for now.  Is it the suffering, the innocence, or the narcissism?

Well gee Yam... that's all very interesting...including the few profound questions that you have thrown my way. I might put them on the back burner for a while and give them a mulling over later on.

You know what...haven't seen you in a while....you should pop over to the GoT thread once in a while. It may help take your mind off Donald and Hillary and their game of thrones :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

The day of reckoning will arrive when Trump is elected and that which has been hidden is revealed. Anyone who doesn’t grasp the increasing intensity of the rhetoric, opponent interactions and media responses will be blindsided by the coming storm. The days of delusion, denial and debt are going to revert to dismay, depression and death.

That's very up-lifting.

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

That's very up-lifting.

It is, isn't it. Vote Trump for dismay, depression and death^_^

1 minute ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

It is, isn't it. Vote Trump for dismay, depression and death^_^

But isn't he your idol ?

He provides me with great entertainment, yes. Clinton's just scary. That's the difference.

See, the thing is, Trump may be a narcissist with a defective personality who throws tantrums and may well be unpredictable and change his mind between starting a sentence and finishing it; but we know what Clinton will be like and what she'll do. Trump just seems likely to be more... flexible, and not driven by an obsessive mania to challenge every other country that doesn't do what America wants it to. i think she'd be even more dangerous precisely because she knows what she wants.

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube

1 hour ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Well, we'll be utterly up **** creek if the Parliament burns down soon after he takes power.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, we'll be utterly up **** creek if the Parliament burns down soon after he takes power.

We needn't worry, he'll find a Mexican immigrant scapegoat the culprit in no time. Anyway, he wouldn't need it, that'll be the first thing he abolishes. 

On 6/7/2016 at 0:47 AM, Yamato said:

Dictionary dot com

Muslim: Of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

Islam:  The whole body of Muslim believers, their civilization, and the countries in which theirs is the dominant religion.

Now that the definitions are out of the way, maybe you could be more careful with the expression of that hatred.  

And as I told you before, hate is a terrible compass.   It'll never steer you true.

No, I do have other choices but her or him so yes, whatever.

Like I also said before, I'm not going to compare two fresh piles of turd in the yard.   Collect them in baggies, take them back to the lab, test for impurities and minerals, conduct smell tests, maybe taste them on a cracker?   Snot gonna happen.

hey Yamato, who attacked America? were they your typical Muslims or is there any other means of describing them? same as any other religion  you can not lump all people altogether in one group as the exact same like minded people like you're attempting to manipulate here with me.

I love how Donald Trump speaks the truth about everything going on... We all see how the crazies can't handle the truth, better start  getting use to it. Whining isn't gonna stop the Trump movement.... We're taking back our country.