Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman accuses Trump of rape

Deleted

3 minutes ago, Dredimus said:

Im not sure what this quote was supposed to convey... Are you claiming that it must be true based on this statement? To be fair, intimacy problems can be based on daddy issues... drug issues... her career path... victimization by some one else... This statement does not firm up her story... And the biggest issue I have with it is that she was supposedly held captive for a length of time yet never decided to bring it up to law enforcement or anyone else for that matter... Yet suddenly, after seeing Trump on TV... she wants 100million dollars...

I think its kind of hard to expect a young victim to be bold and aggressive when their attackers included or hang out with the most powerful men in the world including The President of The United States . 

Like I said earlier, it was the word of a 13yr old runaway vs 2 billionaires (Epstien wasn't convicted at the time). 

• Like 1

It wouldn't be a Presidential race unless someone gets accused of rape these days.  The time line seems mighty suspicious.  But then we know for sure that Hillary has committed rape by her proxy Bill. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Looks like a third woman is bringing up past sexual assault allegations against Trump: http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump

Rather to say, the press brought it up, Trump called her a liar and now she is bringing the details back into light to defend herself. 

And i'm sure the "Democratic" Party didn't contribute financially to that in any way ... :innocent: 

1 hour ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

And i'm sure the "Democratic" Party didn't contribute financially to that in any way ... :innocent: 

Why would you be surprised if Trump keeps on bringing up Slick Willy cheating to attack Hildebeast?