Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Holy Dopamine Ghost; It Feels Good

Davros of Skaro

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

fraudulent ... not incredible ... not only full of holes and absolutely contradicting all your previous claims, that's the signs showing that you are getting careless there, more instances of the photographic memory failing perhaps

:yes:

~

~

Try and prove this by finding contradictions.

You will not be able to, because the narratives are true and thus do not change, although i may fill in more details when requested to 

What does happen is that people mix up and confuse one story with another over the years  Eg The 3 breasted alien woman  I created via controlled lucid dreaming, as a young teenager, to inhabit my dream scapes is confused as some real alien entity I claim to have met 

Plus, a handful ,of posters simply make false quotes and attributions and claim I said things which i ever said either  because that is genuinely  how the y (mis) read my posts OR they are being mischievous 

Other newer readers simply believe i have made certain claims based on what other poster say I have claimed.

Just a little research will show that none of the physiological, cognitive claims i make about my self are impossible.

Research will also divulge the trends and probabilities  in science and medicine upon which i base predictions for our futur.

Plus of course i do NOT make claims about my weaknesses. Eg I am tone deaf and cant play a note on any musical instrument  And you wont find me claiming i can

Its been 45 years since i tasted alcohol so you wont find me discussing or arguing about the relative qualities of modern alcoholic drinks. 

I talk about the things i am interested, knowledgeable, or proficient in, which just happen to be many :)  and a lot  have a connection to this forum.  

12 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I talk about the things i am interested, knowledgeable, or proficient in, which just happen to be many :)  and a lot  have a connection to this forum.  

Not convincing, entirely not persuasive, not interested nor am I swayed from the current conclusion of which I am most comfortable, you Sir , is a fraud

Go start a thread Walk er . you might have more luck with your fanciful stories there ...

~

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Go start a thread Walk er . you might have more luck with your fanciful stories there ...

or better yet...a B L O G ~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, danydandan said:

Your more than welcome to the bliss lounge. @jocwill take your membership fee and subscription fee upon entry.

,,,and you can even sit on the comfy couch for FREE!  ...hmmm...lemme check on that...there may be a sitting fee involved...

5 minutes ago, joc said:

THat's just too cruel, he'll just die of loneliness there and nobody will even noticed his absence

:lol:

~

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

THat's just too cruel, he'll just die of loneliness there and nobody will even noticed his absence

:lol:

~

but...what about...Will?  surely Will will read and like now and then...ah...but then...

...there is no one to argue with and since the stories of greatness are really told to prop up self-inflicted low self esteem...

Hey...need a free Trial Ticket into the Bliss Lounge by any chance?  It's part of the, Save The Threads, promotion.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

but...what about...Will?  surely Will will read and like now and then...ah...but then...

...there is no one to argue with and since the stories of greatness are really told to prop up self-inflicted low self esteem...

Hey...need a free Trial Ticket into the Bliss Lounge by any chance?  It's part of the, Save The Threads, promotion.  

Will is a believer so that ain't no fun for either of them to each other , and Will will drop Walker like a hot potato just like Walker will drop Will like a grape seed as soon as they find themselves all on their own by themselves

Walker will just needle and poke everyone here until he can make accusations of "bullying" and others of making things 'Personal' and so beg and plead for sympathies from the mods

I have got my own Castle of Bliss thank you very much ... a Lord of my very own Bliss Manor ... don't be jealous :D

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, third_eye said:

Will is a believer so that ain't no fun for either of them to each other , and Will will drop Walker like a hot potato just like Walker will drop Will like a grape seed as soon as they find themselves all on their own by themselves

Walker will just needle and poke everyone here until he can make accusations of "bullying" and others of making things 'Personal' and so beg and plead for sympathies from the mods

I have got my own Castle of Bliss thank you very much ... a Lord of my very own Bliss Manor ... don't be jealous :D

~

I cannot help but be a bit jealous of your mighty Blissful Skills.

• Thanks 1

Just now, joc said:

I cannot help but be a bit jealous of your mighty Blissful Skills.

You are already a Master of your own Realm of Bliss, you just haven;t mastered yourself yet, don't be disheartened, the deed to your own Lounge is already in your hands, just don't turn it into some Holy Dopamine Ghost Dungeon

~ :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You are already a Master of your own Realm of Bliss, you just haven;t mastered yourself yet, don't be disheartened, the deed to your own Lounge is already in your hands, just don't turn it into some Holy Dopamine Ghost Dungeon

~ :yes:

Grasshopper...when you can take the keys to the Bliss Lounge from my hand...it will be time for you to go...

....time for you to go....

...ah, the good old days....B)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, joc said:

Basically i only talk about myself when my experiences are relevant to an argument or to my expertise, or more often to defend myself when others make it personal 

If you don't believe this go back and see how each dialogue started

I already have a n old blog here which reviews books.

I have also recorded all my life experiences and stored them in the cloud, *in part prompted by the knowledge that i might not survive my last operation.   

12 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

Very judgemental and fundamentally flawed.

'I cant speak for Will, but my life has been one of great fun and pleasure.

My philosophy of life is to play it like Calvin Ball 

And if you cannot see the nastiness bullying and  ridicule you use against those  you  disagree with,  then you are blind to a very real flaw

It is neither a legitimate debating tactic, nor a very mice character trait.

But i suspect you know yourself for what you are 

It is like a man who abuses a woman, and then says she ca'nt take it because she is a woman,  or the bully who blames the victim for not being more of a man 

Bullying is evil and destructive in all its forms. 

Why do you have a problem sticking to the basic rules for this forum for example?

It doesn't matter what i think, or how i react. 

It is simply against the rules. 

• Haha 1

Relax ... and embrace the dopamine ghost wholly ...

~

~

[00.03:42]

• Like 1