Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I belong to Satan "dream"?

GracefulClaire

I hardly think homo sapiens would do well without a minimal set of moral edicts to shoot for. Religion has its place. If you doubt me, remove all of it from the world and watch how quickly each man declares himself a god. There's your fireworks.

Your greatest ally and worst enemy are your own thoughts. An the more you feed specific thought the more power they gain, until they dominate your mindset. Creating a reality that isn't true.

I quote this for truth. Like the man says, the human mind can make a Heaven out of Hell and a Hell out of Heaven.

• Like 1

Actually, I think the opposite is true maybe. If I were Satan, I'd look for religious fanatics especially. Someone who is fanatical closes their mind off. And once closed and rigid, it can be manipulated. I know that sounds counter-intuitive. But the best way I can tell you to understand how that is, is to read the book by C.S Lewis called "The Screwtape Letters". It's a story about an artful demon schooling his nephew demon on how to get inside the minds of Christians who have stopped their open channel to the spirit and instead opted for rituals and dogma "as Christianity". It's a fascinating, sometimes funny and excellent read. A must for any person of any faith to read really. Will help head you out of trouble and crises of faith.

That's a great post, but I think that you and I are on the same page. Another possibility is that GracefulClaire may have a type of OCD called scrupulosity. Sufferers have obsessions concerning blasphemy, as well as all kinds of sin that is offensive to God. Some of them go so far as to think that they may be the Antichrist. They're not psychotic, since they know that there's every likelihood that such thoughts are misguided, but their doubts continue. Their uncertainties may even lead them to falsely believe that they are possessed or oppressed. I think that such tragic events happen, but many people wrongly assume things for a variety of reasons. It could be that GracefulClaire just has a wild imagination.

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2016 at 1:20 PM, GracefulClaire said:

I have so many creepy dreams and one of my most recent ones scared the jeepers out of me.

The dream was pretty much someone talking to me and saying that I no longer belong to God and that satan owns me.. I remember trying to fight back and say that I don't belong to satan.. It felt so real but I honestly have never had a dream like this.. Ever!

I never saw who the person was that was saying I belong to Satan.. But it was so scary..

Anyone ever had a dream like this or knows what it means? I know I don't belong to satan because I'm a Christian and I've never sold my soul to the devil or done witch craft..

I had a dream like this when I was little, except I became best friend with the spawn of Satan. Played with him. I crawled back through my window and it was day light. Not sure if it was a dream or not. Ever since I've felt a little dark but, I was and still am a faithful believer. Just a real spiritual battle. 

had a dream like this when I was little, except I became best friend with the spawn of Satan. Played with him. I crawled back through my window and it was day light. Not sure if it was a dream or not. Ever since I've felt a little dark but, I was and still am a faithful believer. Just a real spiritual battle:mellow: I really just think it's spiritual battle. 

Edited by Jess94

Sorry I'm I little late to the party.  I been busy...LOL

Dreammoods.com. Great site with a dictionary, and try the site map.

Jesus stated he was the son of man (57 times) and the son of the God. hint hint  No need to disrespet him, when others
can not relay messages correctly.  He did his part.

Devils? Umm...not so much. I can understand how some hysterical "man" may have misinterpreted that, just as I see
a fella not understanding what it is he says here. Smh

I see demons all the time.  No big.  However, there is no such thing as the devil.

Do you ever wonder how others have, or have had the audacity to claim this silly notion?  I have and believe it 
or not, I see these things in everyone.  However, I assure you what has been dubbed evil "demons", is not what 
you have been lead to believe it is by those who have misinterpreted what is written, and what has been told to 
us by others to believe is true.

Demons?  Come on now.  Really?  If you think about it, no matter what it has been called by the holier than thou, 
no one sees "demons" running around or possessing others.  What has been and is being seen is something so simple 
and easily handled yourself, you are gonna scoff at the idea.  How do I know this?  Because to change your thoughts 
and beliefs of anything is not something many know how to do and are even afraid to do.  Blind faith.  That crap is 
leading everyone around by their ear and keeping them from looking into anything that might be true. 

I have fought the notion of explaining this to others for a couple of years now.  I have thought, "Why should I 
tell anyone?"  I don't wish to interfere with what anyone believes of anything.  But, the more I deal with those 
who have emotional and physical problems, the angrier I become about the whole situation.  

I actually  do understand how these things have been misinterpreted, because I see demons in everyone I lay my 
hands upon.  Crazy, right?  It's not really, if you understand what I do, see what I see, and know what I know. 
 Many others have known it, and it is being shared in different ways, and every bit as much medically as spiritually. 
There's a reason for that.  These demons, are simply emotions that get stuck within. 

You see, When I look into others, I see faces.  These faces sometimes have teeth. There are blunt teeth, sharp teeth,
 double rows of teeth, and I even saw werewolf teeth in someone.  

I also see colors, and these have to do with the chakra. Anyway, if the colors are not in the right places, something 
is wrong, usually a gland which are all related to organs and these need to be adjusted, usually through diet, 
exercise, and living consciously.  

If you have blunt teeth in an area, it's from an old injury, and even the energies of emotions everyone thinks 
they deal with so well.  Well, no ya don't deal well at all.  Might be why men die long before some women die.

We are told to forgive and we try, but there's a little more to it than that.  You have to release the energy of
 these emotions, and if you can't feel much in the first place, how would ya know ya didn't let it go? Well, 
ya don't and that's the very reason I can see it stuck where it is.

I'm no one special, I'm just like many of you and there are lots of folks who see unusual things they don't talk 
about, because of goobers who speak out of turn, just like some here who wanna make something, it is not.  They 
talk out of turn, and someone else sees it, shares it, changes up the details, and stuff gets blown all out of 
proportion. It's kinda like that little game we played in school where everyone sits in a circle, then the first 
whispers a statement in the next person's ear and it goes all the way around the circle. The last person states out
 loud what the first person was supposed to have said.  I never once played it where that last person said anything 
similar to what was actually said by the first.  

Now there are some things you can do to release these emotions.  For strong stuff, that you know keeps coming up, no 
matter how much you don't want to think about it, try tapping it out.  Tapping.com has some great videos, or you 
could try some on youtube, but I cannot endorse some I have not tried myself, so you are in new territory and on 
your own if ya use those. 

Guess what else?  There's a whole other perk to this stuff.  Ya know how, you don't know how to deal with 
your emotions well?  As it turns out, neither did your ancestors. Wanna guess what that caused?  Hereditary dis ease.
  Yep, their stuff is stuck in your DNA too.  Now that ya know, guess whose responsibility it is to relieve their 
family lines of this stuff?  

Not mine.  It's on you. There are some techniques you can research and your subconscious already knows about them.  
Ha!  I kid you not. Get yourself a copy of The Emotion Code.  It'll teach you a muscle test and how to identify 
these emotions.  You can research some other techniques, but I am not familiar with any others.   Consider yourself 
dubbed the family Exorcist, or something, it sounds much more impressive than the one who has to deal with everyone's 
junk as far back as your family line goes. I've been back 20 generations in some cases. 

For those who can not afford a copy of The Emotion Code, do a search for “The Emotion Code Offer” or there may even 
be a free PDF somewhere out there.  

There ya go and now ya know.  If ya share this info, please get the details right.  If you just can not trust 
yourself to, tell them to look for themselves.  No one can discover anything as being true if they don't actually
 go, look, see, and do it themselves anyway.  The journey,is much like what Jesus told ya you could do and it's 
true. I can say it and mean it, because I did it, and because I really do not care what you believe or don't.  
I'm not recruiting anyone for organized religion.  Just don't discredit something you don't know is true only 
because you don't know how to discover. what truth is. I'm pointing you in the direction that might help.  
Either go or don't.  Like I said...now you got a little truth, so it's on you.  

Edited by Femonique