Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking to receive a reading for my birthday

petitebelle

My birthday is tonight and I turn 21. I am looking for a reading to address some unsettling questions I have about the present and future. It would be great if someone can connect with me and tell me what I need to hear to settle my spirit.

Feedback will be given of course.

oh...btw...happy birthday...and ...I guess that question has always been answered ...duh! lol

The present is very confusing...not just for you...for everyone! Just know that! But it has always been the case. The Future is unknown...in fact, it doesn't even exist...so worrying about it is pointless. All you can ever effect is ...right now...and the only way you can effect ...right now...is through your thought process. So...think things through. It is the logical thought process and decisions made based on that which effect and actually create the next phase of...right now...which is what we refer to as ...the future.

You are 21...happy birthday. Your birth date in numerology is 7. Combined with your age. That gives you a numerology value of 1. I don't know why but I get the feeling that you are concerned more about a tattoo or piercing more than you are the future of the world.

Have a wonderful night!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy belated birthday dear. Mind if I give it a shot. I am very, very rusty.

It seems like you have concerns and uncertainty about your path of studies. I get the sense that you were in college before, stopped for about 8-10 months, roughly, and now you're back in it. No one knows the perfect major for them too quickly. Don't rush it, and dabble a bit in what interests you. I see you reading a lot of books, and I get a feeling you're a smart gal, even if it doesn't always feel that way to you.

I see a young man in a dark jacket with Sandy hair. He's been the source of some troubles for you. I think you're doing the right thing distancing yourself for the time being. If he's meant to stay in your life he'll straighten out a bit down the road.

Finally, I get the sense you have other upheaval in your life. Trouble with a mother or mother-like figure, the loss of a pet you cared for. Give yourself the kindness and patience to heal, and you'll see these troubles pass. You're doing ok and have a good start on things :)

• Like 1