Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Advice on using a Oujia board?

GracefulClaire

Why?

Most spiritualist churches in the U.S. and Latin America are christianity-oriented. Allan Kardec, the father of 'spiritism' was a Bible believer.

Since christianity doesn't have any settled doctrinal or moral guideline on spirits than it's actually possible to reconcile the two.

There are so many Christian cults and sects out there, all with their added ideas, it is sometimes difficult to know what they believe in and them shouting the words "Jesus Loves you" is still no real indication.

Over the centuries, Christianity has divided into numerous denominations. Each denomination has its own distinctive beliefs or practices, but they are generally considered a branch of mainstream Christianity if they agree on core doctrines like the divinity of Jesus Christ and the authority of the Bible.

Relationships between denominations range from mutual respect and cooperation to denial that the other group is really "Christian."

For the first thousand years of Christianity, there were no "denominations" within the Christian church as there are today.

http://www.religionf...ianity/branches

Edited by freetoroam

You condemn witchcraft based on your religious beliefs, but you want to create a Ouija board? o.O

You condemn witchcraft based on your religious beliefs, but you want to create a Ouija board? o.O

It's all about posting something that will get everyone' s attention. Nothing more.

• Like 1

ehh just get the ones from wall mart they're pretty cheap.

ehh just get the ones from wall mart they're pretty cheap.

I have honestly not seen one for sale in...well, I've never seen one for sale anywhere. The one I had as a kid was either bought by my parents or brought over by a friend and left. Or maybe it appeared out of thin air....wooooooooooooooo....

However:

http://www.walmart.c...a-Game/36246075

...if one wants to waste 16 dollars and minutes of one's time.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

Maybe you could chat up the demon that gives foot rubs and cuddles with you.

48367058.jpg

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Given the responses in this thread and that the OP hasn't been back in 4 days, I think that we can put this one away.

Closed.

• Like 2