Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MH370 mystery disappearance

kat19

it's been 2 years since flight MH370 disappeared, any news what happened?

Because if I searched any query regarding this incident it's just mere "clues" or "mere assumption".

All were conspiracy theories. I mean nothing new.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM kat19. :) All indications are that MH370 went down in the Indian Ocean, causes unknown.

This part of the forum is reserved for "personal experiences", so don't be surprised if this thread is relocated. That and it's advisable to do a search before posting a topic. Since the topic is two years old, there are a few existing threads here that you should check out beforehand.

- cheers

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

The people looking for it are being treated for terminal boredom.

...There are numerous reasons why it disappeared

The predominate explanation is that it crashed for unknown reasons in an unknown location, most likely somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

Is there a reason you'd like to send this thread to the Conspiracies part of the forum, or maybe Modern mysteries? Because my advice to you is that you should start explaining and stop being so cryptic.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

If it was crashed in that ocean. Why'd there is still more searching to do in different parts of the world?

If it was crashed in that ocean. Why'd there is still more searching to do in different parts of the world?

What different parts of the world?

And PLEASE don't give me what you "think". Give me a link to the evidence that you followed.

sorry but I am new here, I have been entering forums, still most are TROLLS and bigoted ones.

you can't dictate me if I will be sufficed or not.

And after you've exhibited such, no I can't. Get 'sufficed'.

- Thread cleaned and moved -

Can we keep the responses civil and constructive please.

• Like 3

It's possible that it may have crashed in one of the Andaman Islands. More specifically, North Sentinel Island, where a tribe resides and said tribe is extremely hostile to outside contact.

Seriously - all the evidence points to it ditching in the Indian Ocean somewhere. Finding it will be a massive task and possibly not achievable.

WHY it ended up there is completely unknown.

• Like 2

You get the impression that the need to preserve military surveillance capability secrets has not helped this search.

Edited by Habitat

You get the impression that the need to preserve military surveillance capability secrets has not helped this search.

There is just so much traffic. Tracking every aircraft in the world would be about as easy as tracking every car and vehicle within a major city, say Melbourne.

I'm sure I saw something in the News just the other day that they'd found quite a few pieces of debris by now, so that they're able to say with some certainty that it broke up when it hit the water.

-> Here, for instance MH370: Mauritius and South Africa debris 'almost certainly' from missing plane

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 1

There are currents in the ocean.

• Like 1

Now theres a New 737 Missing ! WOw A New Triangle has formed ! :alien::no:

The Hyper-Elongated Triangle ?

• Like 1

I heard it was an A320 Airbus.

• Like 2

Correction, Airbus A 320, Gotz to member Im a Texan ,South West onLlz Flies 737`s. :whistle: Ouch Its Gott hurt to always bee Auto corrected !

On 5/13/2016 at 0:16 AM, kat19 said:

I dont think it went down to Indian ocean. There are numerous reasons why it disappeared

Three pieces of debris found washed ashore will be examined by investigators in Australia to see if they came from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, officials said Thursday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/missing-mh370-debris-mozambique-mauritius-be-analyzed-n580666

ITs only a matter of time B-4 they Find the Plane, Didnt you guys see the Mini-series on this crash ? Jack & Kate are in control of every thing !B)

They did find the Rio-Paris plane a few years ago, it took them 2 years of search and the path of the plane was known. It will take a bit more time for this one, but with the pieces washing in Réunion, Mauritius, Mozambic and Madagascar, it's sure they are looking in the right ocean.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of points about MH370 are not widely known. The RR engines had satellite terminals so they could send Engine Health Monitoring signals to RR via INMARSAT. An NTSB official involved in the JIT team in Malaysia tipped off the New York Times (published March 14, 2014) that at 17:22 UTC over IGARI a RR EHM signal indicated MH370 dived 40,000ft in just one minute. Since MH370 was flying at 35,000ft and there is not a 5,000 deep hole in the seabed at IGARI, it is pretty obvious there was an erroneous electrical problem.

The other less well known fact is that Malaysian Airlines sent a message to MH370 via ACARS asking crew to contact Vietnam's HCM Control via radio. The Downlink signal returned to MAS a message indicating the signal was undelivered due to non acknowledgement by the aircraft. The same signal was automatically repeated every 2 minutes from 18:03 to 18:43 UTC, yet at 18:25 the SDU satellite antenna system on MH370 re-booted. The failed delivery of the airline's ACARS signal both before and after SDU log-on indicate the ACARS system was neither switched-off, nor switched on again and Avionics experts consulted by Australia's ATSB concluded there was a massive electrical failure some time before 18:03 UTC.

RR EHM message NYT.png

Edited by tazjet
Corrected an Acronym misspelling

On 14/05/2016 at 3:11 PM, Obviousman said:

Seriously - all the evidence points to it ditching in the Indian Ocean somewhere. Finding it will be a massive task and possibly not achievable.

WHY it ended up there is completely unknown.

It did not ditch in the ocean. MH370 broke up in mid air and parts fell down like confetti. Here's why:

The NO STEP panel found by Blaine Gibson back in February on a beach in Mozambique has eight screw holes along the rear edge from which 7 of 8 screws were ejected. the holes where they were ejected are burred by vibration. They were not therefore ejected suddenly, but were vibrated loose before MH370 broke apart. On the contrary the forward edge of that panel indicates it was suddenly torn and peeled backwards, as if in the slipstream.

This particular panel exhibits it separated from MH370's horizontal stabilizer in a two step process, first severe vibration then tearing (shear) forces. Only MACH buffet in a dive could do this. It implies MH370 broke up at high altitude in an out of control dive. In turn this also infers the crew were hypoxic and that MH370 fell from high altitude after fuel exhaustion.

Blaine panel rotatedx6 scrub.JPG

• Like 1