Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Story about killed man with notebook

mariami

I heard story about man (30-35 years old) was mutilated and dead in the 24th December,1997 (I don't know if date is right) .Diary was found with dead man too and there was written about his boss,who sent him in other city for some papers.Man stayed in abandoned house and there were noises.In that house he also saw woman ghost and when he left house and went back home,he saw her again.Then he went to another house and saw the same ghost again.I don't know anything else except this. don't know where it happened and I can't find any information in google about this story.If you know something about this,please tell me and also if you find information in any website,paste link in answers?

• Like 1

Where did you hear about this "story?" It sounds like a creepy pasta/viral story that is likely not real

Where did you hear about this "story?" It sounds like a creepy pasta/viral story that is likely not real

I read into Georgian

I read into Georgian

It does sound like a film.

What do you mean by "I read into Georgian" as your answer to "Where did you hear about this "story?"

Did you hear it from a friend?

It does sound like a film.

What do you mean by "I read into Georgian" as your answer to "Where did you hear about this "story?"

Did you hear it from a friend?

No,Georgian is a language and i red it into Georgian

No,Georgian is a language and i red it into Georgian

So did you hear about it as you stated in your op, or did you read about it?

I red about it

But you stated you heard about it?

Ok, lets go along with this minor change, was it a book? facebook? newspaper? magazine? comic?

But you stated you heard about it?

Ok, lets go along with this minor change, was it a book? facebook? newspaper? magazine? comic?

It was facebook,do you want the link?

Ok, give us the link......but not if its in Georgian.

Any info will do, if you can post it here instead.

No need to start another thread, one is enough.

Edited by freetoroam

Ok, give us the link......but not if its in Georgian.

Any info will do, if you can post it here instead.

No need to start another thread, one is enough.

ok i'll write unchangeable text

In the 24th December,1997 young person's mutilated body was founded about 30-35 years old.Only face and bones were remained.There was a little notebook,diary.Most of pages were saved.After publishing pages at some websites most of page's content were restricted,which is incomprehensible.

7 December

My bosses don' t have conscience,why are they dispatching me so fat in winter.Ok,i'll go,they promised me money,i'll make my child happy for new year,i want her to be always happy

9 December

I got on the train and it will take about 10 hours.I'll sleep.By the way conductor has strange face.He talks to me so roughly,I would hit him my bag.He even wanted to lie me.

10 December

At least i reached..I hardly found taxi.Fog.I'm going to the house,which address told me them.I'll collect paper cases and go back.Wind is terrible too.

12 December

I got in that house.It's terrible.Part of this is destroyed.How could this papers,which my bosses are interested in be here?Do they want to sell this house?it's wet here.I wasn't entered there.I stayed at the motel,if it's name is motel or hotel.

13 December

I'm in that house.There's very bad aura.There are strange pictures everywhere.Yes,I would spit pictures like this,but there are shown just marcor.At one of these pictures woman without a head is shown sitting on the floor,on the second picture two hogs are eating a man.Who drew there fulishness?I think there are noises up..Or i'm just very tired.

15 December

I have a lot of work.I'm going to spent a night in that strange house,but it is already 11 o'clock.I still hear stupidly walking sounds from up.I think there's really someone.

What was that? I saw a strange grandma in the room,her face was strange.

16 December

I spend this night.I saw that grandma several times,like she was caughting someone by hand.Nobody will believe in me,everyone will think that i am crazy.

18 December

That's all.Working like that is impossible.I heard threating voices,sometimes i see faces in dream.It's all.I have to go from here as soon as possible.I'm enduring a lot.

Oh,no.The door is closed.What can i do?

I broke the window.It's good that second storey is close to land,I see that old woman everywhere.I am at the railway station now,going home

20 December

This brute is at main entrance.How did she come to me?With inhuman velocity?If she is a human.

21 December

I got the other flat,with one room.She might be here.

22 December

It's been 2 days i haven't went out from here.This old brute is at the window.and the main,when i get close to the window,she immediately finds me and catch my stare,then she waves her head,like a devoted dog,have you seen?There's no phone or connection in that flat. Neighbours?Why isn't anyone here?What should i do?

Without a date (above part of paper was tattered)

This is the end...I haven't eaten several days,practically i am dying.I can hear,how is someone trying to break the door....and isn't there anyone who can hear the sound?Why doesn't it leave me alone?Goodbye dear diary,dear life.

My I ask, what this have to do with cryptozoology? Isn't this story for the "Ghosts, Hauntings and The Paranormal" topic?

This sounds like one of those completely made up stories that are always going around on facebook. Probably got started on a ghost story forum.

Google with several variations of wording comes up with nothing similar that is supposed to be real.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Hmmm, sounds like someone has tried to make a ghostly story......a very bad one at that.

mariami, can I suggest you do not waste your time trying to find anything else about this, you have all you need to know from the facebook page = its a story and a pretty naïve and bad one at that.

peace.

I don't know

So you don't know where you got the story from but you know it's true?

Hello and welcome to UM.

You've read a story on facebook which you say you haven't been able to find anywhere else. Have you asked the facebook user where the story came from? You also say the story is real but how do you know it's real if you don't know anything else about it?

In the duplicate thread you started you said

don't close that topic please please pleas,i need this information very much.

Can I ask why this information is so important to you?

Yes please, will you post the link.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to UM.

You've read a story on facebook which you say you haven't been able to find anywhere else. Have you asked the facebook user where the story came from? You also say the story is real but how do you know it's real if you don't know anything else about it?

I't important for me

Hello and welcome to UM.

I asked users about it but they don't remember where they red it

So it seems like you read a made up story on FB, you think it's true, and you're worried about the character in the story.

Are you new to the internet?

Are you from Georgia?

Edited by ChaosRose

So it seems like you read a made up story on FB, you think it's true, and you're worried about the character in the story.

Are you new to the internet?

Are you from Georgia?

Yes,I am Georgian

Yes,I am Georgian

mariami, you are making this harder than it should be.

Could you please answer the questions posed.

Why do you believe it is true?

Being Georgian does not limit you from understanding what you are being asked. You have already translated the facebook link #15 ( I think) so you can use the internet and know where to find things.

What you have posted above is so obviously a made up story. For a "diary" there are NO names, NO place names, NO train station name, NO road names, NO motel names.

NO writers name.

very poor.