Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf spotted, hunt to proceed

seeder

Ok Im posting this for 'fans' of the subject.... I was indeed surprised to find a story like this in the UK news tho....

The werewolf of Hull! Witnesses claim they've spotted 8ft tall fanged beast with human-like features nicknamed 'Old Stinker'

Witnesses spotted a 'half man half dog' beast on the Barmston Drain banks

One couple said they saw the creature eating a German Shepherd

Locals will gather at the full moon to hunt for what might be 'Old Stinker'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591219/Hull-residents-spot-fanged-beast-human-like-features-nicknamed-Old-Stinker.html#ixzz48krUxM3S

:lol: Old Stinker!! Needless to say I doubt they will find him/it...

• Like 8

I doubt they'll find anything, either; however, I am curious to see what the results of this hunt are.

• Like 5

If I lived closer and was taller.... Id buy a good werewolf mask...... and go hide some-place waiting for the 'hunters', then at a suitable time jump out roaring and growling,,,, :lol:

mNkvsMtMVvP7uZ2NVgPFNBg.jpg

I can imagine they would poop themselves and run :clap:

Mind you NOT a good idea if they had pitchforks and shotguns.... :no:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 8

sparking locals to organise a a hunt for the beast on the next full moon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591219/Hull-residents-spot-fanged-beast-human-like-features-nicknamed-Old-Stinker.html#ixzz48ksuZkdQ

Ok, so the next full moon is due on the 21st....if they remember they had arranged a hunt by then and someone does turn up, then I will sit here in anticipation for the outcome. I will be looking forward to the photos, videos, maybe the odd tooth and some werewolf hair.

In the meantime,. I have done some research and have found the results of the last hunt at Barmston Drain banks. This is what they saw:

1150906-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Like 5

I doubt they'll find anything, either; however, I am curious to see what the results of this hunt are.

More than likely a couple of dead strays and a few hedgehogs shot beyond recognition.

But you gotta love the evil sketch of the beast.

• Like 5

The "Old hairy Stinker" of Hull. :D

• Like 1

They are going to be armed with cameras?

IF it is real, I think they need more than that.

• Like 3

They'll never catch me.

• Like 2

Eight feet tall, man-like, hairy and stinks? Hey, that's our monster! You Brits leave Bigfoot alone! :td:

• Like 3

Unless they're loading up silver bullets into those cameras, I don't think they believe it"s a real werewolf.

• Like 1

Like many of those stories, it's a let-loose black panther from travelling circuses around the 19th century, where are many from to keep a significant breeding population of.

It seems that with werewolves there are very rare pics and more testimony as opposed to bigfoot where their is testimony and a lot

more pics even if they're somewhat blurry or too far to see.

• Like 1

If you do, don't forget your Kevlar underwear. When some people are scared they shoot first and ask questions later.
  • Like 3

There seems to be limited evidence, so this situation should be treated with healthy skepticism; however, I think the possibility that it is not a hoax nor supernatural entity, but rather some genetic mutant somehow related to a wolf should be considered. It could even be representative of an entirely new species that either has a small population or is only at the beginning of its evolution.

Edited by Dover Demon

There seems to be limited evidence, so this situation should be treated with healthy skepticism; however, I think the possibility that it is not a hoax nor supernatural entity, but rather some genetic mutant somehow related to a wolf should be considered. It could even be representative of an entirely new species that either has a small population or is only at the beginning of its evolution.

Hi again Dover Demon,

A small population?

we are talking Barmston Drain banks in Yorkshire, not The Siberian Taiga.

• Like 4

Or just a guy in a suit....

• Like 4

There seems to be limited evidence,

There is no evidence, just gossip.

• Like 3

There is no evidence, just gossip.

Yorkshire folk sure do like to gossip.

• Like 2

I am simply suggesting that we have all our bases covered, and in regards to the Barmston Drain banks, I do not have the foggiest idea what kind of environment that is. I assumed that it was a rural community, based on the nature of the creature. If it is not, then I agree that it's existence would be extremely unlikely-as opposed to unlikely.

• Like 2

Came here for the comments - wasn't disappointed.

That werewolf sketch is not very scary. It looks worried.

• Like 3

From the article, below the caption: "Luckily, police have the sketch use in their investigation"

Indeed, luckily.

You Brits...

• Like 2