Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Life is horrible'

docyabut2

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?intcmp=hpbt2

Its just like world war two when journalists could `nt get into Germany to see what was going in a genocide of the Jewish people, until it was to late to save many.what about this genocide of Christians and every other group of religious people in Syria? when is the world going to do any thing to kill the idea of these Islamic fanatics?

Edited by docyabut2

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?intcmp=hpbt2

Its just like world war two when journalists could `nt get into Germany to see what was going in a genocide of the Jewish people, until it was to late to save many.what about this genocide of Christians and every other group of religious people in Syria? when is the world going to do any thing to kill the idea of these Islamic fanatics?

I think the world has already given it's answer. No one seems particularly concerned with the death and horrors of what is happening in Syria. This is an organization I donate to:

http://www.persecution.com/

It's better to light one candle than to just curse the darkness.

I think the world has already given it's answer. No one seems particularly concerned with the death and horrors of what is happening in Syria.

Apart from those who have been fighting the extremists, you mean? i.e. primarily the countries that the "West" has been doing its damn utmost to hinder and portray as the Enemy? And then boast that it's "Leading the Fight against Terror". And then rejoice in triumph when a senior Hezbollah leader, who's fighting these same extremists, is killed, since the Hezzies are infinitely worse than ISIS, because they Want to Destroy Israel™. Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 3

* Have you thought about that? Nearly all the countries and groups seriously fighting ISIS are the ones the American-led "West" hates; Russia, Syria, Iran, the Hezzies; meanwhile Valued Allies like S. Arabia re either doing bugger all (because they're too busy fighting Iran by proxy in Yemen) or actively assisting the enemy (like Turkey and, arguably, Israel). Does this make you think? Let me know if it makes you think.

• Like 2

* Have you thought about that? Nearly all the countries and groups seriously fighting ISIS are the ones the American-led "West" hates; Russia, Syria, Iran, the Hezzies; meanwhile Valued Allies like S. Arabia re either doing bugger all (because they're too busy fighting Iran by proxy in Yemen) or actively assisting the enemy (like Turkey and, arguably, Israel). Does this make you think? Let me know if it makes you think.

It makes me think your attitude about where all the fault for every situation on earth lies will never change so why bother discussing it with you. For the record, I have NO damned clue what my government is trying to accomplish in Syria. My guess is that the idiot in chief is attempting to prove good will to his Iranian buddies. And if you think ANY of the "good guys" fighting ISIS are noble then you're deluded, bud. Putin saw a chance to retake a foothold in the M.E. and took it. ALL the rest is just a continuation of the Sunni Shia two step.

Sharia extremists wish to do this:

- Kill all infidels.

- Terrorise "infidel nations"

- Brainwash any ages of persons to join "jihad", including suicide bombings.

- Infiltrate local and regional politics through mass-migration, assassination.

- Instill and brutally enforce Sharia law.

- Destroy the United States by any and all means available.

- Permit the rape of women.

- Permit the theft of "infidel" property and finances.

- Permit the execution of any person of any age that is deemed "blasphemous" to Allah.

- Require women to be "far less than a male"

On and on...

• Like 2

Sharia extremists wish to do this:

- Kill all infidels.

- Terrorise "infidel nations"

- Brainwash any ages of persons to join "jihad", including suicide bombings.

- Infiltrate local and regional politics through mass-migration, assassination.

- Instill and brutally enforce Sharia law.

- Destroy the United States by any and all means available.

- Permit the rape of women.

- Permit the theft of "infidel" property and finances.

- Permit the execution of any person of any age that is deemed "blasphemous" to Allah.

- Require women to be "far less than a male"

On and on...

Yep ... and hatred of Israel, along with the goal of a Sharia ruled world is common to BOTH the major sects of Islam. Blaming any particular country or countries may make one feel self righteous but it really IS pointless.
  • Like 1