Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sinead O'Connor missing, possibly 'suicidal'

Gary Meadows

EXCLUSIVE

SINEAD O'CONNOR

MISSING, POSSIBLY 'SUICIDAL'

5/16/16 12:17 PM PST

Sinead O'Connor has gone missing, and police have reason to believe she's at risk of suicide.

The singer went out on a bicycle ride Sunday around 1 PM in the Chicago suburb of Wilmette, and has not been seen since. Someone called cops to report she hadn't returned from the bike ride ... and officers are now searching for her.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/05/16/sinead-oconnor-missing-suicidal/

Very strange! Will she be the next big name to RIP?

Edited by Gary Meadows
  • Like 1

I thought the same thing, its seems to be the year to make your exit if you are a celebrity.

• Like 1

I thought the same thing, its seems to be the year to make your exit if you are a celebrity.

Agreed. Hopefully she turns up safe and sound!

• Like 1

I remember when she was booed off stage, I thought how could someone with the face of an angel, get herself in a position to attract so much hatred.

• Like 1

I remember when she was booed off stage, I thought how could someone with the face of an angel, get herself in a position to attract so much hatred.

She has always spoken her mind, not always appreciated by some.

Because she has serious mental problems and abused her platform as a celebrity. You don't rip up a picture of the Pope because you detest sexual abuse in children. There were many other notable disturbances, that's just the most infamous.

Edited by barbco196
  • Like 1

She should have played it very clever like and stayed missing for seven hours and fifteen days. :whistle: