Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can't believe everything the media reports

Myles

Yes yes. More of the 'media' defacing our new God!

Tsk tsk.

Amen brother! Praise Trump!

That's the desired response, correct?

• Like 1

Tsk tsk.

"Defacing" is putting it mildly. In some cases, he was deliberately misquoted or misrepresented. Sorry, who were you voting for again?

• Like 4

Tsk tsk.

So you are fine with false reporting? Interesting.

Only one of those links had to do with Trump by the way.

• Like 3

Well let's get Ms Lane right: she does not deny that Mr. Trump told her to put on a swimsuit during her first meeting, she just says that she did not think it was sexist. Now how is that changing the NY Times story, especially when all other woman quoted confirm the stories?

Well let's get Ms Lane right: she does not deny that Mr. Trump told her to put on a swimsuit during her first meeting, she just says that she did not think it was sexist. Now how is that changing the NY Times story, especially when all other woman quoted confirm the stories?

She said that she did not feel that he was demeaning at all, but the published story portrayed it that way. It wouldn't be the first time the media twisted a story. She should have known better.

• Like 2

She said that she did not feel that he was demeaning at all, but the published story portrayed it that way. It wouldn't be the first time the media twisted a story. She should have known better.

It seems that one story out of a dozen was "twisted", wherein we don't know what she actually told the reporter and what reasons she has to retract it. In any case, lets wait until the reporter shows his tape (because if he asked the questions he asked and did not tape it he should be fired).

So, lets wait a little before we start shooting out of the hip.

"Defacing" is putting it mildly. In some cases, he was deliberately misquoted or misrepresented. Sorry, who were you voting for again?

I'm no Trump fan, but there obviously is an orchestrated smear campaign against him. You would have to be blind or deaf not to notice it. It's funny because the onslaught just helps him win more protest votes. People know that the propagandists, from what passes for journalism, carry water for Satan Clinton.

• Like 3

I heard someone on the news say that Trump is as bad a womanizer as Bill Clinton. As if Trump has settled rape cases, and has been accused of all kinds of sexual misconduct.

To me, the OP story isn't even news worthy at all. Especially when they won't even talk about how Hillary covered up rape cases for her husband.

Who cares about a single man hitting on women? So what?

• Like 3

I heard someone on the news say that Trump is as bad a womanizer as Bill Clinton. As if Trump has settled rape cases, and has been accused of all kinds of sexual misconduct.

To me, the OP story isn't even news worthy at all. Especially when they won't even talk about how Hillary covered up rape cases for her husband.

Imagine how absolutely unhinged and frantic the media will become if the R's fall in behind him and actually, genuinely support him. He might *GASP* win!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashotep said:

They do this to Trump all the time.  Hard to believe anything the left has to say about him.

BuzzFeed Busted for Hoax Trump Story

Four Times Reporters Invented A Trump Story

Hard to believe anything the left has to say, period.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2016 at 6:52 PM, and then said:

Imagine how absolutely unhinged and frantic the media will become if the R's fall in behind him and actually, genuinely support him. He might *GASP* win!

Thats been the gameplan all along. Now that Trump has a Goldman Sach's exec on staff expect to see Cruz paired with Trump very soon.