Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Past Life as Leo M Frank.

Ravenharp

1 minute ago, Ravenharp said:

The rope snagged the nape of my neck, rather than the front in usual hangings.

Can you present evidence of this? 

tumblr_mgseg9vJwu1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

• Like 1

I see, I see. You used google to manufacture evidence to further support your delusion. Interesting. My my how much time have you invested in created this false persona. It could have been used for better things. Miles, miles, miles do you really want us to believe you are this man? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I see, I see. You used google to manufacture evidence to further support your delusion. Interesting. My my how much time have you invested in created this false persona. It could have been used for better things. Miles, miles, miles do you really want us to believe you are this man? 

I suppose the guy hanging in that photo is a doll then? And all the photos of him were just my buddy posing and going over them in filters to make them look old? -rolls eyes-

Yet another bizarre thread, I expect it would be near impossible to prove this, it could always be said that research of archived material preceded claimed memories.

• Like 1

Just now, Ravenharp said:

I suppose the guy hanging in that photo is a doll then? And all the photos of him were just my buddy posing and going over them in filters to make them look old? -rolls eyes-

No the guy in the picture is a corpse, long dead. You are not him. You are someone who needs a freaking therapist. For god's sake I'm bored. This is boring, it's like talking to wall, or listening to a recording that's on loops. Screw this, I'm done. This is one sad thread for one delusional man. Hope moderators close it. It doesn't need to exist anymore. 

• Like 3