Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Leading Hillary with Latino Voters

Dark_Grey

Guest Br Cornelius

SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters [VIDEO]

http://dailycaller.c...ispanic-voters/

Watch: Hispanics Protest ‘Clinton Crime Family’ in L.A.

http://www.breitbart...-family-in-l-a/

As i have pointed out this flies in the face of almost all the polling evidence and is undoubtedly just repeating the news in the original article which started this thread.

Its the right wing echo chamber doing its thang with dodge facts.

Obviously there are Latino's who are enthusiastic supporters of Trump - but everything points to them been a tiny minority of the total latino block.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

As i have pointed out this flies in the face of almost all the polling evidence and is undoubtedly just repeating the news in the original article which started this thread.

Its the right wing echo chamber doing its thang with dodge facts.

Obviously there are Latino's who are enthusiastic supporters of Trump - but everything points to them been a tiny minority of the total latino block.

Br Cornelius

A lot of these polls include illegals so naturally they won't support Trump. But Hispanics and Latinos in the border states support him more than Hillary because they have to put up with the illegals crossing their land, invading their neighborhoods and many of these people are members of cartels. Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1

single poll???? you are shown about a dozen of different ones in this thread, and you only see single one? you do realize you are actually proving my point now.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Guest Br Cornelius

single poll???? you are shown about a dozen of different ones in this thread, and you only see single one? you do realize you are actually proving my point now.

I have been shown one poll which has been used as the basis for all the right wing reporting which has been linked to in this thread..

Care to show me the dozen pollsyou believe show Trump ahead by 10 points.

Br Cornelius

you keep proving my point, keep up the good work.

this topic is about Latino voters, that you say trump has no support of, you are shown multiple evidence of contrary. yet you keep denying it, and now you came up with irrelevant 10%, lol you keep burring yourself. but i like it, do not stop

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Aztek I asked you to innumerate the multiple source that show majority support among latino's. To my knowledge this thread is based upon one poll who's results are been repeated multiple times in different right wing blogs. Show me that I am wrong - please.

Br Cornelius

On 5/17/2016 at 5:07 PM, OverSword said:

a lot of people vote for Trump cause they don't want a woman as president (and a lot of Latinos are religious, it figures. )

That's not why. It's because Clinton is a singularly unlikable person who can't open her mouth without telling a lie or speaking in vague lawyeresque deceitful ways, who has proven with her private email server that she would run the least transparent administration in US history and was bought and paid for by big money interests years before this campaign started.

"Least" transparent?

Depends on your perspective.  Her server was entirely transparent to anyone that wanted to hack into it, it seems.

Harte

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius
2 hours ago, Harte said:

"Least" transparent?

Depends on your perspective.  Her server was entirely transparent to anyone that wanted to hack into it, it seems.

Harte

If it was that easy - why hasn't all that demanding evidence been spilled all over the media. Go on you must have it since its so easy.

Br Cornelius

Are you denying her server was hacked at all? Hacking isn't a game most regular people care to play let alone hacking high level government officials. Apparently though, it was easy and apparently she kept her server hidden in a bathroom closet. 

• Like 1

I haven't felt confident enough to make a call on this election or any other before it but I'm beginning to think at this point in time that so long as it is Trump vs Hillary my gut is feeling like Trump is not only going to beat her but he is going to beat her handily like 55-45 or better in the popular vote. You may not like Trump but she is just the worst.

• Like 2

Guest Br Cornelius
5 hours ago, F3SS said:

I haven't felt confident enough to make a call on this election or any other before it but I'm beginning to think at this point in time that so long as it is Trump vs Hillary my gut is feeling like Trump is not only going to beat her but he is going to beat her handily like 55-45 or better in the popular vote. You may not like Trump but she is just the worst.

I think your gut is all wrong and all the evidence supports that conclusion. Trump has split the Republican party down the middle and the record of split parties is very poor, especially when the Republican party starts lobbying against their own candidate as they are already doing.

There is no such drama in the Democratic party which gives them a distinct edge.

Br Cornelius

10 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

If it was that easy - why hasn't all that demanding evidence been spilled all over the media. Go on you must have it since its so easy.

Br Cornelius

A non sequitur.

Intelligence is worth money.  You don't just hand it to the media.

On top of that, intelligence is useless if the one you took it from finds out you've got it.

I really shouldn't have had to explain either of the above to you.  In fact, I deduce from your knee-jerk that you didn't stop to think before you posted.

Harte

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Br Cornelius said:

I think your gut is all wrong and all the evidence supports that conclusion. Trump has split the Republican party down the middle and the record of split parties is very poor, especially when the Republican party starts lobbying against their own candidate as they are already doing.

There is no such drama in the Democratic party which gives them a distinct edge.

Br Cornelius

i don't think the split is that stark anymore. Now that there is no doubt and no stopping his obvious nomination the party has accepted reality and is beginning to fall into line. You clearly aren't paying attention if you think there is no drama within the DNC. The Sanders campaign has exposed the party for being the autonomous hacks that they are they are loosing control of their sheep. More and more polls are beginning to swing in trumps favor and the main event hasn't even begun. As things look right now, Trump is going to crush her. Do you really think these violent Mexican flag waving vagrants that follow his rallies and cost tax payers money and grief are really doing Trump anything but a favor? Seriously, who are they persuading? They aren't and they aren't poor disgruntled innocents with a legitimate gripe. They're the worst society has to offer and they're their for the purge and the anarchy. They're a living advertisement for a Wall.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

I've heard even Democrat analysts have made that call. The reasoning is that Trump is a better mud slinger and dirty fighter. Hillary has so much baggage that she'll be an easy target and being unable to defender herself, except to claim "Republican Conspiracy". She'll look like a little girl being chewed out by her daddy. They better have a three way in the Debates with Trump on one side and Hillary and Bill on the other side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

Br Cornelius

I've read several Democrat analysts who have said the Dems are split even worse then the Reps. Bernie Sanders is tearing a hole in Hillary's base supporters, and does not plan on backing off till the Convention, while Trump now has time to bandage the injuries he got in the Primaries and make peace with the Rep base. Right now, as it stands, if the election was today, Trump would win. Hillary needs to get all those Bernie people behind her, or she's done.

• Like 1