Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are demons real?

LostSouls7

I believe I have had a few run in with demons in the past.

But would they be real? Or are they just p***ed off ghosts?

Please tell me the truth!

No, demons are nothing more than characters from myths and legends, just like ghosts.

• Like 2

hard to tell, since you dont describe anything about it.

• Like 1

hard to tell, since you dont describe anything about it.

Well i've been clawed by a demon I think one night by sleeping.

That would be a reason for me to be a bit scared.

The scratches.. left a burning sensation.

No, demons are nothing more than characters from myths and legends, just like ghosts.

Well it seems I was once scratched by a mythical creature...

how did it manifest in our so called "real" realm ?

Well i've been clawed by a demon I think one night by sleeping.

That would be a reason for me to be a bit scared.

The scratches.. left a burning sensation.

Well it seems I was once scratched by a mythical creature...

how did it manifest in our so called "real" realm ?

Why are you convinced that you were scratched by a demon, as opposed to something that is real?

• Like 1

Look around at people next time you're at a shopping center. Each one of those people are both angelic and demonic. All they need is the right push to show their true nature.

• Like 5

Look around at people next time you're at a shopping center. Each one of those people are both angelic and demonic. All they need is the right push to show their true nature.

Ahh this is true. I'm a bit of both.

More good than bad. but they bad comes out to play when needed I think.

or does it? mu hah ha ha ha

Why are you convinced that you were scratched by a demon, as opposed to something that is real?

Well no one was in my room. Perhaps a cat or real live beast got me?

no one was in my room, and I don't own a cat.

I suspect it to be a ghost or demon. I've read similar experiences of people getting scratched by them.

Are demons real, or is it all in your head?

Yes and yes.

Can they hurt you?

Yes.

• Like 1

Are demons real, or is it all in your head?

Yes and yes.

Can they hurt you?

Yes.

Back then I would.. because I was not an experienced mage.

They know better now! They know they end up in my evil jar..

if they ever try to scratch me again.

I am much stronger than I was back then. :yes:

I suspect it to be a ghost or demon. I've read similar experiences of people getting scratched by them.

What colour is the sky in your world?

Do the scratches match up with your own finger nails? have pics at all?

I have a good imagination, so I can imagine a big, evil demon standing in my room staring at me. It almost seems real. I suppose if I keep imagining it, it would be real to me.

I sort of believe in ghosts. If some bad person dies and leaves his ghost behind, I suppose it would want to do some harm. I don't believe in real demons, though.

Back then I would.. because I was not an experienced mage.

They know better now! They know they end up in my evil jar..

if they ever try to scratch me again.

I am much stronger than I was back then. :yes:

An experienced mage would realize their part in the phenomena. The only way you get "stronger" is if you realize that you're battling with your own psyche. Figure out what it is you're punishing yourself over and forgive yourself for it.

• Like 3

An experienced mage would realize their part in the phenomena. The only way you get "stronger" is if you realize that you're battling with your own psyche. Figure out what it is you're punishing yourself over and forgive yourself for it.

Sometimes that's a life long battle.

• Like 2

Sometimes that's a life long battle.

That's very true. I was thinking after I typed the response that I should have added easier said than done.

• Like 1

By the look of those nails .... you just got itchy .

Demons are real spir

Please tell me the truth!

Demons are real and it is generally easily summon them. But there are more different spiritual beings.

Only as an example:

http://www.lawbright...os/phulint.html

http://www.lawbright.com/logdos/

Edited by Lumpino

Why do you think their p***ed off?????????????????? How do you know theire not leaving you a calling card???????????????????????????????????????????? demons is part of magic territory......................................................... Your on theire radar............................................................................... How do you thier not waiting for you next move????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How do you know they are not making you hold down your ? key too much ?

• Like 1

I think it depends on what the ghost is from. I read the book of Enoch and it says that the fallen angels after they made the nephilim giants that is spoke about in Genesis, that when they died they let out giant ghosts, and it called their ghosts Satans. Their ghosts were terrible and had cravings and desires that the flesh has, like desires of lust, food and drink, but they had no need of these things in their spirit form.

I guess some things are called spectres and they are bigger, I think a lot of them reside high in the atmosphere above us and occasionally come down and have been known to kill people or cause terrible nightmares just by being near. Then there's planetary spirits from other planets that may be big and mighty and can control.

Also, the fallen angels themselves, it says in the book of Enoch that God imprisoned them somewhere in the desert in chambers underground where they are tortured for 10000 years in rising and falling waters. I guess they could telepathize other lesser spirits or elemental spirits and possess them to greater spirits to do their will and even magnetize magicians and other parts of humanity a certain way to their desires. I would imagine they are angry at mankind for the reason of their imprisonment and torture. I would imagine it is God's will that they would do this though, to line up for their release.

It says in the books of the Bible that mankind will become delusional if they don't have God, and the holy spirit, because if they don't they won't have access to the magnetizing and rational light of God, and the other spirits that are controlling will lead you into different beliefs and chasms like a will-o-wisp taking its victim into a drowning death.

It says in the books of the Bible...

It says a lot of stuff in the bible that hasn't been supported by evidence.

• Like 1

Demons are real spir

Demons are real and it is generally easily summon them. But there are more different spiritual beings.

Only as an example:

http://www.lawbright...os/phulint.html

http://www.lawbright.com/logdos/

People who do this generally are aware that they are working with their own psyche.

But can any of the effects described in this our book Goetia be obtained, and if so, can you give a rational explanation of the circumstances? Say you so? I can, and will. The spirits of the Goetia are portions of the human brain. Their seals therefore represent (Mr. Spencer’s projected cube) methods of stimulating or regulating those particular spots (through the eye). The names of God are vibrations calculated to establish: (a) General control of the brain. (Establishment of functions relative to the subtle world). ( b Control over the brain in detail. (Rank or type of the Spirit). ( c Control over one special portion. (Name of the Spirit.)

If, then, I say, with Solomon: “The Spirit Cimieries teaches logic,” what I mean is: “Those portions of my brain which subserve the logical faculty may be stimulated and developed by following out the process called ‘The Invocation of Cimieries.’”

https://www.google.c...czSqfvv_a58yhNw

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

The idea of a servitor is budding off of an aspect of our persona that handles whatever function we seek to use. The idea that the servitor is separate is more cosmetic than anything. Even a 'demonic' servitor is basically an embodiment of our ill will. If you have ill will towards anything to a strong degree it is that homemade servitor that regulates that emotional power with in you. So when the idea (which represents what you dislike) is invoked, it is that servitor that kicks in and well however you display those emotions manifest. A servitor for time manipulation will alter your perception of time. Which is kinda cool. Still good ideas or bad ideas it's all up to you. In the case of 'seeing' demons it's similar. You basically have created a thought-form (idea) that needs the right stimuli to work. Once that emotional mindset is created you may or may not see a ghost. Or experience some form of paranormal activity, and the mind will create false memories just to satisfy such a subconscious desire.

No if we played a little thought experiment and said that demons are humans souls that have died in grief, pain, anger, or any other type of negative emotion. And free off those emotion while also inducing them on their victims, I'd be willing to give that the benefit of a doubt. Because while there is no true evidence for or against such things, I figure it might be possible. Who really knows.

Still when you've done enough evocations and haven't once had something really spooky happen, makes you doubtful.

The idea of a servitor is budding off of an aspect of our persona that handles whatever function we seek to use. The idea that the servitor is separate is more cosmetic than anything. Even a 'demonic' servitor is basically an embodiment of our ill will. If you have ill will towards anything to a strong degree it is that homemade servitor that regulates that emotional power with in you. So when the idea (which represents what you dislike) is invoked, it is that servitor that kicks in and well however you display those emotions manifest. A servitor for time manipulation will alter your perception of time. Which is kinda cool. Still good ideas or bad ideas it's all up to you. In the case of 'seeing' demons it's similar. You basically have created a thought-form (idea) that needs the right stimuli to work. Once that emotional mindset is created you may or may not see a ghost. Or experience some form of paranormal activity, and the mind will create false memories just to satisfy such a subconscious desire.

No if we played a little thought experiment and said that demons are humans souls that have died in grief, pain, anger, or any other type of negative emotion. And free off those emotion while also inducing them on their victims, I'd be willing to give that the benefit of a doubt. Because while there is no true evidence for or against such things, I figure it might be possible. Who really knows.

Still when you've done enough evocations and haven't once had something really spooky happen, makes you doubtful.

Spooky can definitely happen, and it can happen to the extent that others around you are affected. That much I know from experience.

The idea that it's entirely external and that a person has no power over it could actually be dangerous. People do need to take responsibility for their "things that go bump in the night," however it is that they decide to do that. If it wasn't possible, then I don't imagine I would have been able to.