Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Odd food combinations

markdohle

I love black pepper in my coffee, about 30 or 40 shakes.

Markdohle, as an avid addicted coffee drinker, this is sacrilege. I must protest to this violation of coffee. pe pe pep pepp pepper! ? :cry: I am speechless.

• Like 1

it is a thing where i live to dip pizza in ranch dressing

truly we live in the darkest of times

My half-brother could not eat his pizza without ranch dressing, he never ate pizza without it, ever! He would drive his car down to the store just to pick up some ranch when we had pizza.

Mc Donald's French fries dipped in ice cream (or dipped in hot fudge sundaes) is good it's sweet and salty at the same time

My son started doing this when he was 2. Which was 27 years ago. Now sweet and salty is a big thing. lol. I love it to.

Toasted English muffin with butter, salt, pepper, and cottage cheese. Baloney, mayo, and potato chip sandwich, pickles and cream cheese.

That's all I can think of for me, but my boyfriend eats all kinds of weird stuff. (Not food combos, just weird) Raw pasta, raw dehydrated potatoes, Frozen tator tots, Raw powdered flavored instant oatmeal packets, brown sugar, (Just brown sugar, nothing else!) and more.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 4:55 PM, freetoroam said:

markdohle said:

I love black pepper in my coffee, about 30 or 40 shakes.

Markdohle, as an avid addicted coffee drinker, this is sacrilege. I must protest to this violation of coffee. pe pe pep pepp pepper! ? :cry: I am speechless.

LOL, this AM I put in 50 shakes, try it.....don't be a fuddy duddy.B)

Prace

mark

Edited by markdohle

On 5/18/2016 at 7:14 PM, Ruby04 said:

Mc Donald's French fries dipped in ice cream (or dipped in hot fudge sundaes) is good it's sweet and salty at the same time

I used to dip my fries in my milkshake. ^_^

Other weird things I tried and enjoy are sliced radishes soaked in soya sauce and whisky & pickle juice (tastes a little like iced tea).

• Like 1

OK, loooong time ago we used to go to Dennie's at like 2:00 in the morning and order coffee, fries and chocolate fudge brownie dessert.  Dipping the fries in the chocolate fudge... YUM!!

• Like 1

Waffles with cottage cheese cooked into the batter. It's surprisingly good.

dont know if its odd but i love doritos and cottage cheese... or just a slice of cheese on a pickle

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I find ham on teacakes an outstanding proposition, some people recoil as if I slapped them with a dead fish, at least I don't put that on teacakes *shrug*

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like peanut butter on my pancakes and waffles.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2016 at 11:11 AM, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Here we do the same except we put it between two slices of bread for leftover sammiches.

Leftover spaghetti sandwiches!

On 5/19/2016 at 7:24 PM, my_psychosis said:

My son started doing this when he was 2. Which was 27 years ago. Now sweet and salty is a big thing. lol. I love it to.

When I am getting breakfast sandwiches at fast-food stores I don't ask for ketchup, mustard or mayo. I ask for no sauces but add a side of jam/jelly/preserves packets!

On 5/19/2016 at 7:24 PM, my_psychosis said:

Toasted English muffin with butter, salt, pepper, and cottage cheese. Baloney, mayo, and potato chip sandwich, pickles and cream cheese.

Frito's on Tunafish!

• 3 weeks later...

I like maple syrup, bacon, and eggs together which is only just becoming an accepted thing here.

I also like dipping french fries in frozen coke ^_^

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 4:46 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

it is a thing where i live to dip pizza in ranch dressing

truly we live in the darkest of times

Change it to blue cheese dressing and you've about got 2/3rds of a chicken wing pizza. 

I use ranch dressing as a condiment on practically everything, esp. rice pilaf. Occasionally cottage cheese instead. My sister is one of those weirdos who likes ketchup and cottage cheese.

• Like 1

cottage cheese... and ketchup.

i... i have to think about things. for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Tuna sammich with swiss cheese, celery, onion, mayo (sometimes replaced with blue cheese dressing), salt, pepper and some (mild) hot sauce.

Could eat it every day!

• 4 weeks later...

My brother-in-law's stepmom and my dad have both had peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.

Also, my dad has just put about 2" of mayo between 2 slices of bread and eaten it.

I've seen some stuff, man....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

french fries and tartar sauce