Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crazy Bill channels Soros, angers Poland

Merc14

Bill Clinton, the unrepentant rapist, has channeled his money train Soros and angered Poland and most other NATO allies with his idiotic statements.

Bill Clinton upset NATO allies in a broadly unreported
accusing Poland and Hungary of thinking “democracy is too much trouble” and wanting to have an “authoritarian dictatorship.” This is despite the fact that Poland recently held elections turfing out the establishment political parties in an election with a higher turnout than Mr. Clinton’s re-election in 1996.

Time for the misogynist, impeached "Big Dog" to get the F off the stage, or, maybe not, it works for me. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/clinton-not-trump-upsets-major-nato-allies-needs-a-medical-test-say-european-leaders/

• Like 4

Isn't making idiotic statements and angering foreign leaders the "in" thing to do with the electorate these days?

• Like 3

Isn't making idiotic statements and angering foreign leaders the "in" thing to do with the electorate these days?

Agreed, it is. Especially from the left side of things. But any of them has the potential for idiocy, it just appears that Mr. Clinton is exercising his right to be stupid. Just wait till Shrillary gets her mouth going in the next couple of months.

• Like 2

Coming from brash, egocentric businessmen it's sort of expected. From a two term US President? Not so much.
  • Like 4

wow clinton is now a rapist, I guess everything goes as long it is not against Trump.

hellwyr, Clinton IS a rapist. He has been accused many times. A lot of the cases were well before he was president. He has settled rape cases in civil court, paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars. Why would he settle such a case without even trying to win it if he was innocent?

An what do you mean as long as it isn't against Trump? I think the only guy I've ever seen hated more by media, and both parties was Osama. They have criticized any and everything they could. Even for hitting on a women when he was single.

• Like 4

wow clinton is now a rapist, I guess everything goes as long it is not against Trump.

Heard of Juanita Broderick? Probably not, go do some research and then come back and tell us she is lying. It really is old news it is just that the left could easily cover it up way back when. Today's values are different than the 90's

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Heard of Juanita Broderick? Probably not, go do some research and then come back and tell us she is lying. It really is old news it is just that the left could easily cover it up way back when. Today's values are different than the 90's

Thank god for the information age. Im not real sure what happens to our country in another 10 years or so when there will be multiple generations of voting age Americans who were able to escape the government's control of information via the major news networks.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

wow clinton is now a rapist....

Now? You really do ignore history, facts and reality, don't you?

• Like 2

Doesn't sound like Bill likes the fact that Poland is actually trying to protect their borders.  Soros wouldn't like that either.

The radical billionaire denounces his native Hungary for protecting its borders and culture

Soros: National Borders Are The Enemy

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2016 at 2:24 AM, hellwyr said:

Take this information and distribute it quickly amongst your Clinton supporter friends. I think many of them may be coming to the table without the long, scandal-ridden legacy of the Clintons.