Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DoJ funnels housing crisis money to Le Raza

Merc14

The DoJ overstepped both its authority by threatening banks with fines and coercing them to fund far left immigration groups like La Raza. Instead of helping Americans who have suffered from the housing crisis the banks have been funding democrat far left pro-immigration groups. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/congressman-doj-funneled-housing-crisis-money-to-immigrant-activists/article/2591878#.Vz_lWHvb2ow.facebook

Justice Department officials used unusual bank settlements to fund liberal activist groups without the consent of Congress, rather than help the victims of the housing crisis, according to congressional investigators.

"Instead of trying to help more people who were harmed by the downturn, they instead decided to line the pockets of third-party groups," House Financial Services oversight subcommittee Chairman Sean Duffy, R-Wis., told reporters Friday morning in a call hosted by Cause of Action.

The DOJ bank settlements have attracted suspicion in both chambers of Congress, where Republicans have practical concerns about where the money went, as well as constitutional problems with how the Justice Department came up with a plan to extract money from banks that it could use without having to go through a congressional appropriations process.

Senate investigators are especially frustrated with how the Justice Department circumvented Congress and the law. "The DOJ used the threat of litigation — and the corresponding financial and reputational costs — to cause the banks to take actions that a court would not have ordered them to do," according to a report issued late Thursday by Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis. "The use of these settlements to create incentives for shaping broader housing policy shows a disregard for separation of powers considerations inherent in the U.S. Constitution."

Anyone arguing that this is not the most corrupt administration in US history can now shut up and go away. Let's see if the cowards in congress do anything about it.

• Like 4

Good for them. Funding what very well may be a racist organization illegally seems like a bold and well thought out move on the DOJ.

Go ahead and have a read-through of that link. It basically offers a brief history and no information whatsoever about the group. 5 paragraphs with no real information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza

• Like 2

Anyone arguing that this is not the most corrupt administration in US history can now shut up and go away. Let's see if the cowards in congress do anything about it.

It has nothing to do with this administration in particular. This administration, just like the party it represents is no different than their supposed opposition, is no different than previous ones. Once they are gone policy wont change and based on the current trend going back to the Bush administration their corruption will just become more and more blatant and in our faces.

• Like 1

And of course they're funding it. Congress loves funding things that cause more problems so they can get more funding for more problems.

Create the problem so they can spend more money. How's that not a theme by now? There is no partisan salvation. like every other political topic on every other thread, ever.

• Like 2

And of course they're funding it. Congress loves funding things that cause more problems so they can get more funding for more problems.

Create the problem so they can spend more money. How's that not a theme by now? There is no partisan salvation. like every other political topic on every other thread, ever.

Order out of chaos has been a central theme among "conspiracy theorists" for at least the decade ive been paying attention.

• Like 1

WTF? The whole article is about how the DoJ is clandestinely diverting funds in order to bypass congress! Congress just discovered it is happening and is investigating. :no: I complain about you posting the same thing over and over and over again in dozens of different threads and you deny it but here we have proof that you don't even bother to read the article the thread is about before posting your same, pedantic, angry about everything and everyone, garbage. LMAO. Go back and read the article and post something relevant for a change.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

WTF? The whole article is about how the DoJ is clandestinely diverting funds in order to bypass congress! Congress just discovered it is happening and is investigating.

That not in dispute. The whole article and your whole OP post. Congress. So, they're not Cowards?

You don't handle nuance very well. You have to resort to personal attacks therefore.

Mercy, were you under the allusion that the DoJ helped people through the housing crisis before this, your latest partisan article conveniently playing nice with Congress, was published? Can you explain what this help consisted of? Last but not least, understanding the difference between "funding" and "funneling", which may be confusing as the first three letters are the same, tell me, who funds the DoJ?

Mercy, were you under the allusion that the DoJ helped people through the housing crisis before this, your latest partisan article conveniently playing nice with Congress, was published? Can you explain what this help consisted of? Last but not least, understanding the difference between "funding" and "funneling", which may be confusing as the first three letters are the same, tell me, who funds the DoJ?

Yeah, well listen yammie, this is so delusional that I have no idea what you are asking. I really wish you'd spend time on other people's threads because, quite frankly, you are not well, your brain is fried. You had no idea what this thread was about but posted your ****e anyways and then, after being chastised for your stupidity, read the article and applied your twisted logic to it in order to come up with what ever F'ed up conspiracy you are dreaming of today. This post is so obviously written by a drugged up lunatic that you should be ashamed. Don't post when you can't walk yammie, it doesn't go well and get some help, get off the pipe and get some help.

It's not what it's about, it's how it's written.   Another partisan cherry replete with "practical Republican concerns about where the money went", "the Democrat far left", and last but not least Brown people.   Since you're not a Republican now, you're not listed among those with practical concerns.   Yet this exclusion doesn't bother you because you're not really being excluded at all.  

If The Dept of Anything circumvented the law, it should call into question whether it should even be funded in the first place.  But it's never an option of less.  It's always an option of just how much we have already or even more of it. Instead of questioning the funding, we need more funding to investigate the funding that got funneled.  

The counter-argument would be that we wouldn't have justice without the Dept of Justice.   So what would you like to be done this time?   Dig another Republican-safe hole for taxpayers to pay for?   Say more politically correct things on AM talk radio and Fox News Channel about Barack Obama?   Blame Obama and let the DoJ go free?   It sounds like it when you close your OP with stuff like:  Everyone who doesn't think Obama is the worst President ever should "shut up and go away".  

What if govt depts funneled the housing crisis money to banks and corporations instead of people who lived in houses?   Would that be reason to investigate or isn't that partisan enough?  It's not partisan enough.  Besides where'd they get housing crisis money at in the first place?  We can't question that, that was Republican money and we don't care one iota where it got spent, just so long as it wasn't spent on "Le Raza".

FYI, it's La Raza, with an a.

It's coming back around again.  This is for the People of the Sun  

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

It's not what it's about, it's how it's written.   Another partisan cherry replete with "practical Republican concerns about where the money went", "the Democrat far left", and last but not least Brown people.   Since you're not a Republican now, you're not listed among those with practical concerns.   Yet this exclusion doesn't bother you because you're not really being excluded at all.  

If The Dept of Anything circumvented the law, it should call into question whether it should even be funded in the first place.  But it's never an option of less.  It's always an option of just how much we have already or even more of it. Instead of questioning the funding, we need more funding to investigate the funding that got funneled.  

The counter-argument would be that we wouldn't have justice without the Dept of Justice.   So what would you like to be done this time?   Dig another Republican-safe hole for taxpayers to pay for?   Say more politically correct things on AM talk radio and Fox News Channel about Barack Obama?   Blame Obama and let the DoJ go free?   It sounds like it when you close your OP with stuff like:  Everyone who doesn't think Obama is the worst President ever should "shut up and go away".  

What if govt depts funneled the housing crisis money to banks and corporations instead of people who lived in houses?   Would that be reason to investigate or isn't that partisan enough?  It's not partisan enough.  Besides where'd they get housing crisis money at in the first place?  We can't question that, that was Republican money and we don't care one iota where it got spent, just so long as it wasn't spent on "Le Raza".

FYI, it's La Raza, with an a.

It's coming back around again.  This is for the People of the Sun  

So if congress does do something to stop illegal activity they are still wrong?  LMAO.  Your posts are getting seriously delusional, yammie, and are unreadable garbage now.  I read the first two sentences and  stopped as there is nothing here but another childish outburst.    I'd put you back on ignore but want to make sure you don't tell any more lies.

I'm still not sure of this apparent global agenda to flood Western countries with third world migrants. It's being forced, yes forced, around existing legislation here and especially in Europe.

Why?

Why deliberately strain an already struggling economy by flooding it with unskilled labor we don't need? None of this makes any sense. It's been lies on top of lies since the beginning. What is the end goal??

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

maybe chaos, fall of global economy, and than new world order.

Careful, yammie think it  is racist if you try and limit immigration,  In his world anyone who wants to come and live in your country should be allowed to and they should get welfare and healthcare to boot.  Disagree?  Racist.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

maybe chaos, fall of global economy, and than new world order.

It's a very effective tactic. There are no shortage, and I mean NO shortage, of people in Africa who would love to be taken care of by a big, rich government. Simultaneously, education at the highest level teaches us that nothing is more important than skin color and Caucasians should be ridiculed, devalued and even shunned.

Perhaps none of this is by design and it's simply the usual incompetence and shortsightedness of government. But the timing of everything seems to betray that innocent notion.

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

It's a very effective tactic. There are no shortage, and I mean NO shortage, of people in Africa who would love to be taken care of by a big, rich government. Simultaneously, education at the highest level teaches us that nothing is more important than skin color and Caucasians should be ridiculed, devalued and even shunned.

Perhaps none of this is by design and it's simply the usual incompetence and shortsightedness of government. But the timing of everything seems to betray that innocent notion.

In the US it is specifically to get more people voting democrat.   Believe me, if these folks came over and voted republican Obama would've put a wall up and we'd have the most stringent immigration laws in the world.  LMAO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

In the US it is specifically to get more people voting democrat.   Believe me, if these folks came over and voted republican Obama would've put a wall up and we'd have the most stringent immigration laws in the world.  LMAO

Literally importing boatloads of voters with no guarantee they are going to vote Democrat, or vote at all. Any thoughts on the EU migration crisis? I'm thinking about compiling a list of all the "migrant claimed to be 15, turned out to be 21, committed horrible crime against local citizen" headlines, but to what end? To be told that this is a small subset and violence exists in every group?

5 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Literally importing boatloads of voters with no guarantee they are going to vote Democrat, or vote at all. 

they do not have to really vote,or fill the ballots, people that count votes will do it for them.

but i do not think votes are the reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Literally importing boatloads of voters with no guarantee they are going to vote Democrat, or vote at all. Any thoughts on the EU migration crisis? I'm thinking about compiling a list of all the "migrant claimed to be 15, turned out to be 21, committed horrible crime against local citizen" headlines, but to what end? To be told that this is a small subset and violence exists in every group?

Or to be told that Syria was once host to european refugees so its just kinda repaying the favor? Honestly its a cool article with a glimpse into a forgotten piece of history http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-04-26/what-it-s-inside-refugee-camp-europeans-who-fled-syria-egypt-and-palestine-during

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Literally importing boatloads of voters with no guarantee they are going to vote Democrat, or vote at all.

I can't find the link but if memory serves the percentage that vote democrat is 70% or 80% so almost a sure thing.  It is also the reason democrats are so adamantly against requiring an ID to vote.  Yep, democrats think it is racist to require you prove who you are before voting in an election. 

Any thoughts on the EU migration crisis? I'm thinking about compiling a list of all the

"migrant claimed to be 15, turned out to be 21, committed horrible crime against local citizen" headlines, but to what end? To be told that this is a small subset and violence exists in every group?

I've read everything from political correctness to replacing a dwindling population base.   Maybe it is a voting thing as well as I am sure recent immigrants will flock to the party that gives them free things.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I've read everything from political correctness to replacing a dwindling population base.   Maybe it is a voting thing as well as I am sure recent immigrants will flock to the party that gives them free things.

I think the fact that we turned their nation into this : well ok then it wont let me add a picture. so let me start over 

I think the fact that we have destroyed Iraq, Libya and Syria and bombed these people out of the 21st century without them ever posing a threat to us has alot to do with folks wanting to allow them in. Thats why I want to allow refugees anyways, its simply helping to clean up the mess we made. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Careful, yammie think it  is racist if you try and limit immigration,  In his world anyone who wants to come and live in your country should be allowed to and they should get welfare and healthcare to boot.  Disagree?  Racist.

i'm sure he would not be so welcoming if it was not country but his house, and not welfare but his paycheck. or his SS benefits.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats why I want to allow refugees anyways, its simply helping to clean up the mess we made. 

but you wont be clearing any messes, you only let them turn your home into another mess.

are you willing to take few families into your house, and pay their way out of your pocket?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

but you wont be clearing any messes, you only let them turn your home into another mess.

are you willing to take few families into your house, and pay their way out of your pocket?

Absolutely willing to take families in to help them out. Just like after Katrina I opened  my home for people in need as a result of that tragedy. Unlike you though I dont expect the worst out of humans, hell I dont expect anything. I just want to help when and where I can. 

Ghandi (and others) have said a society is judged by how it treats its weakest members. Few are weaker than those who have their entire way of life destroyed for something they had nothing to do with. 

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think the fact that we turned their nation into this : well ok then it wont let me add a picture. so let me start over 

I think the fact that we have destroyed Iraq, Libya and Syria and bombed these people out of the 21st century without them ever posing a threat to us has alot to do with folks wanting to allow them in. Thats why I want to allow refugees anyways, its simply helping to clean up the mess we made. 

I completely understand that sentiment but how many refugees do you allow in? 1 million? 10 million? All of them?

This is usually as far as this type of conversation goes. There is an idea being led by the heart but once you reach even the first step of logistics, you realize this is not how you clean up that mess. You clean it up by bolstering their economy, investing in infrastructure and education, etc. You help the third world by improving their conditions - not overloading and thereby reducing the conditions of your own country. Ever try to save a drowning person?