Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Jesus The First Transgender Man?

StarMountainKid

Now Eve is a fascinating creature for many reasons. The Bible tells us she is the first example of human cloning, which I touched on in this post. But the fun doesn’t stop there. If we take the Genesis account in it’s literal meaning, as conservative Christians demand that we do, she is also the first case of a transgender woman. God reached into Adam, pulled out a bit of rib bone, and grew Eve from that XY DNA into Adam’s companion. She was created genetically male, and yet trans-formed into woman.
Then along comes Jesus and the whole pattern is both repeated and reversed... The Holy Spirit comes upon the second Eve (Mary mother of Jesus), and the child takes flesh from her and is born. Born of her flesh. Born with XX chromosome pairing. Born genetically female, and yet trans-formed into man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

Perhaps when God turned Adam's rib with his DNA into a woman God gave her the correct DNA, and that's what made her woman. The same could be said for Jesus in reverse. I suppose God can manipulate DNA whenever God wants to, being the supreme biologist.

Still, for me it's an interesting topic of thought. I believe dogma states that Jesus never had romantic interludes. Was Jesus asexual? Maybe his confused DNA was responsible for his non-sexuality, or perhaps he was confused himself about his gender.

I'm trying to post this in a serious way and not as skepticism of Genesis or of Christianity.

• Like 2

Thankyou StarMountainKid, for reminding me why I am not religious. :tu:

• Like 9

For some reason, everyone wants to own Jesus.

• Like 4

In the Bible, Jesus says something like male and female genders do not exist in heaven, or something like that (too lazy to look it up).

Parthenogenesis

Sex of the offspring[edit]

In apomictic parthenogenesis, the offspring are clones of the mother and hence are usually (except for aphids) female. In the case of aphids, parthenogenetically produced males and females are clones of their mother except that the males lack one of the X chromosomes (XO).[24]

When meiosis is involved, the sex of the offspring will depend on the type of sex determination system and the type of apomixis. In species that use the XY sex-determination system, parthenogenetic offspring will have two X chromosomes and are female. In species that use the ZW sex-determination system the offspring genotype may be one of ZW (female),[20][21] ZZ (male), or WW (non-viable in most species[23] but a fertile,[dubious; discuss] viable female in a few (e.g., boas)).[23] ZW offspring are produced by endoreplication before meiosis or by central fusion.[20][21] ZZ and WW offspring occur either by terminal fusion[23] or by endomitosis in the egg cell.

In polyploid obligate parthenogens like the whiptail lizard, all the offspring are female.[19]

In many hymenopteran insects such as honeybees, female eggs are produced sexually, using sperm from a drone father, while the production of further drones (males) depends on the queen (and occasionally workers) producing unfertilised eggs. This means that females (workers and queens) are always diploid, while males (drones) are always haploid, and produced parthenogenetically.

Maybe Jesus just got one X chromosome from his mother rather than two, so he was born maie.

• Like 2

For some reason, everyone wants to own Jesus.

Yeah, but very few want to OBEY him.
  • Like 2

Wait? So your telling me that Jesus was supposedly transgender, when we can't even prove Jesus existed.

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-not-impressed-disgust-sad-Al-Bundy-GIF.gif

• Like 5

Well, to my weak understanding, Jesus was asexual by spiritual demand.

Wait? So your telling me that Jesus was supposedly transgender, when we can't even prove Jesus existed.

It's not surprising. The vegetarians want him to be vegetarian, the pagans want him to be some sort of sorcerer, the Republicans want him to be Ayn Rand...the list goes on and on...

• Like 7

And lets not forget that Islam regards his existence as fact, but modified to a "great prophet" as opposed to "Son of God"

• Like 1

Seems like a lot of people are out for Jesus. A man that don't exist but is Trans.

• Like 1

It would be really great if people clung to the Golden Rule with such fervor.

• Like 3

Seems like a lot of people are out for Jesus. A man that don't exist but is Trans.

5adc314234e09fc8af89a1f4c9ded7730979b6fc49fca6309576e0601de2f52c.jpg

Don't forget.

• Like 1

if there was a Jesus....

you just cancelled your ticket to heaven.....with blasphemy...

:lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

IMHO the transgender suggestion makes no sense.

I can somewhat see a devout spiritually minded person being or becoming asexual, but transgender? No.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Not trying to be a smartass, but thinking it'll sound like it but not meaning for it to be. What does that make Lilith ? She is mentioned and was supposed to have been Adams female companion before Eve. It seems she was good at throwing out hybrid offspring quickly...

• Like 4

Not trying to be a smartass, but thinking it'll sound like it but not meaning for it to be. What does that make Lilith ? She is mentioned and was supposed to have been Adams female companion before Eve. It seems she was good at throwing out hybrid offspring quickly...

I vaguely recall this issue.

But I don't recall the source.

Was it in the Bible?

IMHO the transgender suggestion makes no sense.

I can somewhat see a devout spiritually minded person being or becoming asexual, but transgender? No.

I can remember watching a documentary that Abe Lincoln was Bi. Back in those days it was common for men to share a bed

when it was the only bed in the house.

Nut Cracker-if you read your bible you will find there is only one unforgivable sin and nothing here on this thread or site comes close.

Before you state something is cancelled please read all small print on the back of the ticket.

I can remember watching a documentary that Abe Lincoln was Bi. Back in those days it was common for men to share a bed

when it was the only bed in the house.

And the entire family (small family) in some cases.

Yes she's mentioned three places in the bible ....give the old juices time to warm up I might be able to give books and verses

Yes she's mentioned three places in the bible ....give the old juices time to warm up I might be able to give books and verses

Ok.

I don't recall the passage stating that about Heaven unless dealing with Angeles-but it is a big book.

I do know that it does state at approximately Gneiss 47-48-49-50ish area

"And God created both male and female alike in their image" some versions have his instead of their. If his is correct that screw's up the above because then he was a hermaphrodite ?

I don't recall the passage stating that about Heaven unless dealing with Angeles-but it is a big book.

I do know that it does state at approximately Gneiss 47-48-49-50ish area

"And God created both male and female alike in their image" some versions have his instead of their. If his is correct that screw's up the above because then he was a hermaphrodite ?

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

In Jewish folklore, from the satirical book Alphabet of Ben Sira (ca 700-1000 CE) onwards, Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same dirt as Adam - compare Genesis 1:27. (This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22) The legend developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[3] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.[4] The resulting Lilith legend continues to serve as source material in modern Western culture, literature, occultism, fantasy, and horror.

• Like 3