Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiajin was not nuked.

grimsituation6

You cannot record a nuclear explosion with a cellphone, the emp from a nuke will knock everything out including lights. So that youtube video of a nuke in syria or china is not nuclear.

At this point in time, an actual reference to a possible nuclear event in Tiajin should have been forthcoming. Other than that, I completely agree with you.

Just saying.

• Like 2

So, after what I can gather, after this exchange, is that Tianjin was not 'nuked', just like it was never even suggested. Glad that we can reconfirm that and put this one to bed.

Hell, there's no need to beat this horse, it was dead while it was still in the barn. The gate could have been open or closed.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

This post is just meant to discredit the many recent claims of nuclear weapon use throughout the world, claims such as those in Yemen, Syria, and in China. You wont see a youtube video of a nuclear explosion, it is impossible uf your camera is digital, the last nuclear explosion taped was before digital cameras.

• Like 2

I would have to agree with the headline of this post, Tianjin* wasn't nuked. On the other hand neither was every other city in the World, with the notable exception of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so why bring it up ?

*) I assume you meant Tianjin, not Tiajin ?

• Like 1