Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saudi Arabia: America Comitted 9/11 Attacks

Dark_Grey

There are some serious accusations being thrown around re: 9/11 as of late. Closure may finally be en route.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/22/saudi-press-u-s-blew-up-world-trade-center-to-create-war-on-terror/
http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/saudi-paper-u-s-carried-out-911-attacks/

Saudi legal expert Katib Al-Shammari, writing in the London-based Saudi daily Al-Hayat on April 28, charged that the U.S. carried out the 9/11 attacks while placing blame on others, beginning with al-Qaida and the Taliban, then shifting to Saddam Hussein’s Iraq and now Saudi Arabia.

“The U.S. created, in public opinion, an obscure enemy – terrorism – which became what American presidents blamed for all their mistakes,” Shammari wrote.

But wait - there's more

WASHINGTON —

Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

That bill pass unanimously last month. Could there be a rift in government between those wanting to finally prosecute SA and those wanting to protect them? Seems like SA has given the US it's friendship ring back.

Edited by Dark_Grey
Wonky formatting
  • Like 2

It might have been all about blame vs oil. Now that U.S oil production is up almost double from 5 years ago, it's easier to talk about the redacted 28 pages and Saudia Arabia involvement.

• Like 1

What a ****ing joke. Closure...

Serious accusations...

Dark_Grey, do something better with your time.

Well, SA should know, they were in it together with the US. 17 of the hijackers were Saudi, and some of them lived with FBI informants and agents. 

• Like 4

They certainly seem to be getting desperate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Serious accusations...

Sorry, what do you mean? People shouldn't rock the boat and shouldn't question our Valued Allies?

• Like 4

This is utter BS and the Saudis know it. With a weak US President they are hoping it will just be accepted. 

• Like 4

Wow, never thought I'd see the day. The dogs of war are turning on each other. I thank SA for their honesty. To bad it took 15 years

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Serious accusations...

latest?cb=20150821201530

lol didn't even see this post until now. What better use of time is there? Aggressive posting in political threads?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lilly said:

This is utter BS and the Saudis know it. With a weak US President they are hoping it will just be accepted. 

The following quote from the article is undeniable. "He said the U.S. used 9/11 to “launch a new age of global armament”

The rest might be debatable but I think the majority are coming to the realization that the 9/11 commission was a complete farce. So the next logical step is to ask yourself WHY it was so. I think the quote I started this post with answers that quite nicely

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The following quote from the article is undeniable. "He said the U.S. used 9/11 to “launch a new age of global armament”

The rest might be debatable but I think the majority are coming to the realization that the 9/11 commission was a complete farce. So the next logical step is to ask yourself WHY it was so. I think the quote I started this post with answers that quite nicely

To the bold text:  So?!  Isn't that obvious and well documented, however stating that doesn't mean the U.S. was behind the 9/11 attacks, nor does it point a finger at the U.S.  It just means Bush took advantage of that circumstance to engage in war and arm militants in the M.E. and Afghanistan.

Indeed, what the 9/11 attacks made clear, was (1) the incompetence of the FBI, (2) severe lack of communication with the CIA, and (3) what p.o.s. the Saudis really are.

Just now, Aftermath said:

To the bold text:  So?!  Isn't that obvious and well documented, however stating that doesn't mean the U.S. was behind the 9/11 attacks, nor does it point a finger at the U.S.  It just means Bush took advantage of that circumstance to engage in war and arm militants in the M.E. and Afghanistan.

Indeed, what the 9/11 attacks made clear, was (1) the incompetence of the FBI, (2) severe lack of communication with the CIA, and (3) what p.o.s. the Saudis really are.

Sure we can believe that the conservative think tank which Cheney and company were involved in published a paper saying we needed a new pearl harbor to reach imperialist goals and conveniently 19 terrorists just a few years later agreed with them in a "happy accident" for the neocons. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Personally I have to wonder what hit the pentagon.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

..Surely the 'incompetence' was significantly more widespread than merely the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

..Surely the 'incompetence' was significantly more widespread than merely the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Perhaps (and I don't necessarily disagree nor was that an exclusive list), but the incompetence of the FBI is the only piece I can surely state; the incompetence of any other U.S. agency would be merely speculation on my part.

28 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

:huh:

I always thought the Saudi's had a hand in 9/11. The Saudi's are a bunch of jerks.   We shouldn't selling farmland to foreign powers, anyway IMO.    If we keep doing it we are going to end up with nothing for our needs. <_<

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashotep said:

same object that knocked down 5 light poles.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

same object that knocked down 5 light poles.

Same object the government confiscated all the video of. 

• Like 1

yea that one.

plane flew in at about 500mph, that is around 700fts, cctv security cameras are usually 7-15 frames per second, so you the math, how far plane travels between frames

Edited by aztek

21 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea that one.

plane flew in at about 500mph, that is around 700fts, cctv security cameras are usually 7-15 frames per second, so you the math, how far plane travels between frames

Im still more inclined to believe it was a citation or learjet type aircraft, I know at least one witness identified it as a citation shortly after 9/11. Simply releasing the security footage from the hotels and gas stations which were on the aircrafts flight path would clear it all up nicely yet the above video is all we get? Seems fishy to me. 

• Like 1

there is nothing unusual in taking videos as evidence, especially when something big like that happen, multiple agencies would be gathering evidence. probably every alphabet agency was involved in investigating. and they do not always share things between themselves. 

Just now, aztek said:

there is nothing unusual in taking videos as evidence, especially when something big like that happen, multiple agencies would be gathering evidence. probably every alphabet agency was involved in investigating. and they do not always share things between themselves. 

Sure they can take them but in a national tragedy there needs to be transparency. There is literally ZERO to be gained from not releasing those videos, unless theyre hiding something. 

• Like 1

may be they will someday. but than if they do, there will always be people saying videos are fake, just like moon videos.  no matter what they do they can not win, when people want to believe something , they will always find reason not to, regardless of the evidence.

like this

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-planes-hit-the-twin-towers

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/why-2-planes-didnt-hit-the-world-trade-center-on-9-15715/

yet i have seen those personally, from 3 blocks away. felt the heatwave on my face from the fireball,  but i suspect many would still believe there was no wtc planes, and would call me a liar,  if i said otherwise, so why even bother.

Edited by aztek