Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saudi Arabia: America Comitted 9/11 Attacks

Dark_Grey

56 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mean i can get paid for it?????? sht, where do i sign up.

p.s. now that you mentioned it, i think i know who that is, pretty easy to make connections actually. it would explain perfectly some of responces

I definitely don't think it's you aztek.  You may be a resident troll, but you're your own troll.  :D

On 5/23/2016 at 8:27 PM, Professor Buzzkill said:

Well, SA should know, they were in it together with the US. 17 of the hijackers were Saudi, and some of them lived with FBI informants and agents. 

Actually, the Saudi government did not support the 9/11 hijackers. That honor goes to those Saudi charities and other Persian Gulf countries..

Now, the Saudi government is calling for the release of that 28-page report to prove its case that the Saudi government was not involved in supporting the 9/11 terrorist. Even those who have reviewed the report have found no supporting evidence that the Saudi government played a major role in 9/11, and remember, not all 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

On 5/28/2016 at 1:43 AM, TruthSeeker_ said:

Well, even Santa Claus would be a more viable canditate than anyone on the left to you...

I won't disagree with that.  Those candidates are just awful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

Actually, the Saudi government did not support the 9/11 hijackers. That honor goes to those Saudi charities and other Persian Gulf countries..

Now, the Saudi government is calling for the release of that 28-page report to prove its case that the Saudi government was not involved in supporting the 9/11 terrorist. Even those who have reviewed the report have found no supporting evidence that the Saudi government played a major role in 9/11, and remember, not all 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Evidence that other UAE countries were responsible for 9/11?   Or evidence that the USG itself is in some way negligent or responsible?

What are we hiding?   Whoever's being protected isn't worth the protection, it doesn't matter who it is.  We're not going to forgive and forget depending on who the 28 pages lead us to point the finger at.    Justice for this country is more important than slippery alliances between bumbling politicians and kings.

2 hours ago, Yamato said:

Evidence that other UAE countries were responsible for 9/11?   Or evidence that the USG itself is in some way negligent or responsible?

What are we hiding?   Whoever's being protected isn't worth the protection, it doesn't matter who it is.  We're not going to forgive and forget depending on who the 28 pages lead us to point the finger at.    Justice for this country is more important than slippery alliances between bumbling politicians and kings.

We can take a look here because Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda was not the best of friends with Saudi Arabia just prior to 9/11. In addition, there are intelligence sources and methods that must be protected as well.

Al Qaeda’s Financing: Sources, Movement, Uses Where did al Qaeda get its money?

Al Qaeda depended on fund-raising to support itself. It appears that al Qaeda relied  on a core of financial facilitators who raised money from a variety of donors and other fund-raisers. Those donors were primarily in the Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia. Some individual donors knew of the ultimate destination of their donations, and others did not; they were approached by facilitators, fund-raisers, and employees of corrupted charities, particularly during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

Executive Summary

September 11 financing
The September 11 hijackers used U.S. and foreign financial institutions to hold, move, and retrieve their money. The hijackers deposited money into U.S. accounts, primarily by wire transfers and deposits of cash or travelers checks brought from overseas. Additionally, several of them kept funds in foreign accounts, which they accessed in the United States through ATM and credit card transactions. The hijackers received funds from facilitators in Germany and the United Arab Emirates or directly from Khalid Sheikh Mohamed (KSM) as they transited Pakistan before coming to the United States.

The plot cost al Qaeda somewhere in the range of $400,000–500,000, of which approximately $300,000 passed through the hijackers’ bank accounts in the United States. The hijackers returned approximately $26,000 to a facilitator in the UAE in the days prior to the attack. While in the United States, the hijackers spent money primarily for flight training, travel, and living expenses (such as housing, food, cars, and auto insurance). Extensive investigation has revealed no substantial source of domestic financial support.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/911_TerrFin_Monograph.pdf

Al-Qaeda vows revenge on Saudi Arabia over militants’ executions

Al-Qaeda has pledged to take revenge against Saudi Arabia by saying the Gulf state will pay for executing dozens of the terrorist group’s members, and promised to “deal” with the kingdom.

Al-Qaeda’s Yemeni branch and its North African affiliate called the mass executions, staged by Saudi Arabia on January 2, “a foolish act” - adding that the kingdom had disregarded previous warnings from the group and vowing to “avenge” the “blood of their brothers,” AFP reports.

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb called the executions a New Year “gift” to “Crusaders,” apparently referring to Saudi Arabia’s Western allies in a statement posted on social media.

https://www.rt.com/news/328568-qaeda-revenge-saudi-executions/

Qatar's Role in Financing Terrorism

Qatar’s long history with terrorism funding starts from the very top: the royal family, according to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. A friend of the royal family in Qatar, the 61-year-old hardline businessperson and professor Abd al-Rahman al-Nuaymi, was designated a global terrorist by the U.S. in December 2013. Nuaymi is a Qatari who lives and operates in Qatar.

The U.S. Treasury Department placed sanctions on him and declared him a "Qatar-based terrorist financier and facilitator who has provided money and material support and conveyed communications to al-Qaeda and its affiliates in Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Yemen for more than a decade."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/qatar-funding-al-qaeda-why-111900369.html

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

On 5/24/2016 at 10:11 AM, Ashotep said:

Personally I have to wonder what hit the pentagon.

The object was an American Airlines B-757.

My Wing commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck and additionally, I have identified wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon as wreckage from a B-757. In addition, American Airlines announced the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon and we have the available altitude flight profile data and radar data that confirms the aircraft that struck the Pentagon was American 77, not to mention the many eyewitness accounts of an airliner striking the Pentagon. In other words, no one saw a missile strike the Pentagon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

We can take a look here

If the finger points at Qatar, so be it.   If Saudi Arabia suggested we release the 28 pages, I agree!   If it points at Israel, so be it.  Let justice be done upon them. 

If Qatar's royal family is responsible for knowingly assisting in the attacks, why doesn't that resonate?  Why don't people care?   

I'm led to wonder which of our politicians have the closest relationships or made the most contacts with the royals of Qatar?  

Not surprised about another rift between Al Qaeda and Saudi Arabia.  ISIS and Saudi Arabia is more troubling.