Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My gardener's companion

Psychically Baffled

Let me start here, I've always been extremely intuitive.  I don't drink or take ANY drugs legal or illegal, nor do I have any mental health issues ...  About 2 years ago, my father-in-law was in a permanent vegetative state.  During that time, he began "visiting" my husband and I.  Over time he'd bring friends along with their messages.  This continues to this day.  We have regular visitors, often people in vegetative states or recently deceased.  

Now for the odd part of the story ... About a year ago, we hired a troubled woman who always wore a hot pink hooded sweatshirt to assist in our gardens.  I got a strange feeling from her, and kept getting the word "twins".  

About two weeks into her employment I was working with her in the gardens when I sensed her standing right next to me.  When I turned to see what she needed, there was a reptile faced creature hissing in my ear dressed in the same clothes she was wearing ... I literally panicked and fell backwards in shock.  As I fell, I noticed her working about 15 feet away from me!  

The next time she came, she was working on the back of our property.  While looking for her, I saw a figure in a hot pink sweatshirt run and dart behind a barn (far from where she was expected to be).  I chased after her, suspecting she may stealing something from the barn.  When I ran around the corner of the barn, I found her working well over 300 feet from where thought I saw her.  It couldn't have been her ... I looked into the door of the barn as I passed and no one was in it.  Needless to say we discontinued her services ... 

Ironically, we did have a theft from our barns during her employment.  

I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand it.  What did I see?  It still disturbs me today.  

You need to read this....Especially his manifesto.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/292405-kyle-odom-martians-control-earth/

Here
is his manifesto...  http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sakari said:

This is the first time ive seen this and I am intrigued thanks for the share. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Psychically Baffled said:

I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand it.  What did I see?  It still disturbs me today.

You saw the entity who had overtaken the woman.  It happens to a lot of people who appear troubled.  They get taken over.  You have the gift of sight to recognize it.  Tell me, what was she troubled from originally?

• Like 1

My husband and I seem to somehow attract people who need our help.  It's like our energy brings them to our doorstep. . . We're talking 20+ people, various combinations of criminals, mentally ill, homeless, drug addicts...all in various states of reform.  Provided they have paid their dues to society, aren't sex offenders, and are sincere about changing their lives my big-hearted hubby tries to give them opportunities for work.  

In this case, she was transient.  She had a lot of the signs of a Heroin addiction ... Extremely thin, pock marks, spacey.  She explained that she had epilepsy, and was on medications for it.  She told me she didn't use illegal drugs, it would interact with her epilepsy medication.  I just took that with a grain of salt, addicts aren't known for their honesty.

I just got this feeling that something evil was surrounding her.  She wasn't evil herself, but (like you said) something attached itself to her and she was trying to run from it ... Trying to mentally block its existence through drug use.  My heart broke for her, I could feel her sadness, confusion, and desperation ... It was overwhelming for me to be near her.

Regarding my sight, I've been told many times that I tune into people and understand them better than they understand themselves.  I also find that there are some people who have this pulsating intense negative energy that I simply can't be around.  If I spend too much time with them It makes me physically sick ... Almost like radiation poisoning or something and I feel like I'm being smothered by it.  However, this woman was my first experience with anything like this.  I can still hear the hissing when I think back to that day.  It was so disturbing.

2 hours ago, Psychically Baffled said:

My husband and I seem to somehow attract people who need our help.  It's like our energy brings them to our doorstep. . . We're talking 20+ people, various combinations of criminals, mentally ill, homeless, drug addicts...all in various states of reform.  Provided they have paid their dues to society, aren't sex offenders, and are sincere about changing their lives my big-hearted hubby tries to give them opportunities for work.

In this case, she was transient.  She had a lot of the signs of a Heroin addiction ... Extremely thin, pock marks, spacey.  She explained that she had epilepsy, and was on medications for it.  She told me she didn't use illegal drugs, it would interact with her epilepsy medication.  I just took that with a grain of salt, addicts aren't known for their honesty.

I just got this feeling that something evil was surrounding her.  She wasn't evil herself, but (like you said) something attached itself to her and she was trying to run from it ... Trying to mentally block its existence through drug use.  My heart broke for her, I could feel her sadness, confusion, and desperation ... It was overwhelming for me to be near her.

Regarding my sight, I've been told many times that I tune into people and understand them better than they understand themselves.  I also find that there are some people who have this pulsating intense negative energy that I simply can't be around.  If I spend too much time with them It makes me physically sick ... Almost like radiation poisoning or something and I feel like I'm being smothered by it.  However, this woman was my first experience with anything like this.  I can still hear the hissing when I think back to that day.  It was so disturbing.

I know an addict who is like that too.  He isn't evil.  In fact, his soul is pretty good.  But his personality had been so cracked from such an early age by childhood abuse and neglect from his family that he has no moorings.  And because of his addictive nature he gravitates towards people like himself and what they do then "becomes the norm" that he follows in his own behavior.  He keeps trying to get sober but has not figured out the "People, places & things" triggers that he must avoid like the plague.  So what does he do while trying to get sober?  Moves behind a bar/inn with an active hash oil lab and addicts crawling in and out of the shabby little night units scattered all under the trees.  Heroin, pot and meth (his demon) flowing everywhere at any time.  Literally all he has to do is walk out his back door and take 50 steps and he can have his choice of any of it, and booze too for that matter.  Then he wonders "why can't I stay sober".

We all have that: 1. a soul which is immortal and has its own stamp and 2. a personality which is a new stamp in each life that can overlay or even damage the soul's stamp if enough rutting happens.

Unless you are very strong people who don't mind getting taken advantage of and having things stolen, or worse, I'd recommend if you want to help these struggling types, to do it distantly.  Like visiting AA or NA groups or rehab clinics and just donating some time there.  Welcoming the devil into your home is risky business IMHO.  Learned that one the hard way.  Used to do somewhat of the same thing you did inviting them in & giving them odd jobs.

• Like 1

On May 24, 2016 at 5:01 PM, SSilhouette said:

I know an addict who is like that too.  He isn't evil.  In fact, his soul is pretty good.  But his personality had been so cracked from such an early age by childhood abuse and neglect from his family that he has no moorings.  And because of his addictive nature he gravitates towards people like himself and what they do then "becomes the norm" that he follows in his own behavior.  He keeps trying to get sober but has not figured out the "People, places & things" triggers that he must avoid like the plague.  So what does he do while trying to get sober?  Moves behind a bar/inn with an active hash oil lab and addicts crawling in and out of the shabby little night units scattered all under the trees.  Heroin, pot and meth (his demon) flowing everywhere at any time.  Literally all he has to do is walk out his back door and take 50 steps and he can have his choice of any of it, and booze too for that matter.  Then he wonders "why can't I stay sober".

We all have that: 1. a soul which is immortal and has its own stamp and 2. a personality which is a new stamp in each life that can overlay or even damage the soul's stamp if enough rutting happens.

Unless you are very strong people who don't mind getting taken advantage of and having things stolen, or worse, I'd recommend if you want to help these struggling types, to do it distantly.  Like visiting AA or NA groups or rehab clinics and just donating some time there.  Welcoming the devil into your home is risky business IMHO.  Learned that one the hard way.  Used to do somewhat of the same thing you did inviting them in & giving them odd jobs.

Thank you!  Hubby and I had this very conversation about 3 months ago.  We committed to each other no more "charity work" as we call it.  Although we have met and helped many people, there are 10x's more who we invested money and effort into who did not deserve or appreciate it.  It also distracted us from other more important missions.  We have also had to cut ties with people who we have literally invested decades into, which was difficult at first, but we are so much happier and psychologically healthier afterwards.  Thank you!!