Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our human struggle to grow into love

markdohle

Our human struggle to grow into love

Our love goes everywhere
it spreads like seeds in the win
to nourish those around u
to bring joy to the worl
to bring joy to each other,
to please God. ---Gail Bardis

When we reach that point in our lives where we truly learn to love and to give, it is then that we learn what true joy is.  It is about ‘good’ and ‘evil’.  Good fills up the void… it heals and gives more life even in the midst of great trails and sufferings.  It lifts up and shows compassion and mercy for it is aware of ‘oneness’.  Love does not seek to escape the always present suffering in each life. 

Evil numbs the void while at the same time expands its kingdom.  Evil takes without giving back, it shrivels while pretending to take away suffering.  It causes the emptiness to move towards becoming bottomless…..it can only destroy while promising that pleasure is the answer to all of our deep pain and longing.  Evil is incapable of embracing reality, it is in full tilt retreat.

Jesus empties himself in order to reach us…..he seeks to fill us.

Evil exults itself though it has made itself a kingdom of one isolated ‘thing’…seeking to devour all to fill its emptiness because it cannot love itself or anything else.   Evil is an eternal hunger for the very thing it has rejected. 

It seeks to devour us.  Love seeks to gives us life.

Thank you so much for that beautiful truth. I am sittin with my friend in the er shes 20 years older then i an an earlier this eve i had to call an aid car for her. She seems to be ok now . but it was very scary for a moment. I believe people have forgotten what is important in life or what we were created for. Well let me clarify not all people so thank you that was refreshing

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brenda angeles said:

Thank you so much for that beautiful truth. I am sittin with my friend in the er shes 20 years older then i an an earlier this eve i had to call an aid car for her. She seems to be ok now . but it was very scary for a moment. I believe people have forgotten what is important in life or what we were created for. Well let me clarify not all people so thank you that was refreshing

I am happy that your friend is doing well my friend.

peace

Mark