Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

worm hole

freckflyer

Two tears ago,in july,i had been working on a friends garden,late into the evening.It had turned dark,and it was a lovely clear star studded night sky.I sat on a low wall with my friend,whilst i smoked a cig.I was glancing upwards at the night sky,when suddenly, out of nowhere appeared a vast explosion of light.As i looked at this it light,i could see it was completely circular,and lit from the outer edge,but no light within it.I obsevered this for about 20,30 seconds,then the light went out.Seconds later,but further back from the first time,this ring of light reappered,again for 20-30 seconds.This continued to happen for 5-6 times each time moving away from me.I didnt observe anything coming out of this light tunnel,whilst all this happened.What i was aware of,is that the stars that were visible before this happened, completely dissappeared,each time this light tunnel appeared,and they would reappear afterwards.

The light tunnel would go out from the outer edge inwards like it had been sucked up inside itself,then reappear form the edge outwards in a mass explosion.I found this experience very visual absorbing,and intriguing,but completely unexplainable both for me and my friend.

So im a believer that anything is possible. Hell wormholes likely exist all around us, so I mean no disrespect by this BUT what you described sounds like oxygen deprivation. Well at least it described almost to a tee what happens to me when I smoke too quickly. Now im smoking pot so that makes a difference but the resulting lack of oxygen from "power smoking" causes almost the EXACT same thing to happen to me. 

Did you physically feel any different during this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

So im a believer that anything is possible. Hell wormholes likely exist all around us, so I mean no disrespect by this BUT what you described sounds like oxygen deprivation. Well at least it described almost to a tee what happens to me when I smoke too quickly. Now im smoking pot so that makes a difference but the resulting lack of oxygen from "power smoking" causes almost the EXACT same thing to happen to me. 

Did you physically feel any different during this?

I found your reply rather amusing..I hope you dont experience seeing one.It may turn to out to be  a POT HOLE,rather than a WORM HOLE your observing Farmer 77..

• Like 1

So this "explosion of light" was seen by other people, right?

• Like 1

Could have been a weather induced hallucination. Probably due to unchecked dehydration or heat exhaustion. 

• Like 1

I'm waiting patiently for freckfryer to come in and show us that other people saw this "explosion of light" in the sky.  You know, the kind of phenomenon that doesn't get missed because of it's light and explosive nature.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, freckflyer said:

Two tears ago,in july,i had been working

Two tears ago, in July, I was watching a SiFi movie ...

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

So this "explosion of light" was seen by other people, right?

yes by my friend,and another friend of his who was staying with him at the time.So in total 3 of us all watched this happening..or just a trio hallucination..

4 hours ago, freckflyer said:

yes by my friend,and another friend of his who was staying with him at the time.So in total 3 of us all watched this happening..or just a trio hallucination..

And, of course, they described the exact same thing, right?  And I'm talking about reports on the news and such stuff.  If it was a explosive as you claim, then it was witnessed by just your little group of friends.

Why didn't you put that into your original post then?  You had to wait until someone brought it up...

So, can you provide evidence of what you saw then?

As I known Scottish to love their alcohol drinks, I can imagine that you lads a few drinks after a hard day working in the garden, correct?. I would be surprised if you didn't as that would be a wrong thing not to do? :D

I am sure you are aware a handful of people in UK, do save their fireworks for a special occasion at any time of year. So, there is chance what you lads seen that day, could had been a short fireworks display in the sky.

22 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And, of course, they described the exact same thing, right?  And I'm talking about reports on the news and such stuff.  If it was a explosive as you claim, then it was witnessed by just your little group of friends.

Why didn't you put that into your original post then?  You had to wait until someone brought it up...

So, can you provide evidence of what you saw then?

I wrote exactly what i observed.I was at the time a 57 year old man,i am not aware that i suffer flights of fancifull imagination,or delusions.I am fully aware of what a firewore exploding looks like, along with the sounds given off by them,and the beams of overhead search lights from surveying helicopters,that patrol around this area.The other two people who witnessed this were aged 67,and 50 at the time of this sighting.Non of us were under any alchohol inducement,or drug related,only tobacco.I didnt have a video recording the whole episode unfortunately,or a mobile camera to hand to capture what had ensued,just my own memory of the nights events.If you think that this experience is odd,then i await your responce to the next one im about to write shortly..

Then all we can say is:

Good story!

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 11:25 AM, Farmer77 said:

Now im smoking pot so that makes a difference

Legally?:w00t:

Hell yes legally, i even go to the store to buy if off the shelf like a civilized human being. :D 

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Hell yes legally, i even go to the store to buy if off the shelf like a civilized human being. :D 

It depends which country the store is located, that is selling it legally, right Farmer77? 

3 minutes ago, Hudds said:

It depends which country the store is located, that is selling it legally, right Farmer77? 

In my case which state you're in. Legally smoking pot seems to be my consolation prize for getting MS here in the US of A .