Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal, ghosts, Shadow's and more!

LoVeMeNoT82

me and my family, my kids, my new baby nephew even sees and hears ghosts, spirits and other wired things all the time. I always here my mom calling me and she is other sleep or at work, I always see shadows. My sons told me a few times he sees things and we sleep with nightlights on, I always wake up in between 2-3 am everyday. its hard because not everyone is open to such paranormal talk, and others think its devil talk. Me and my family are so use to it we comfortably talk about it all the time. my brother accualy has a lot of evp on his FB that we caught. If you live in a paranormal world were you to see, or hear things or even ur kids, please I would love to hear about it and others love listening who are much involved with this kinda activity like me. Can't wait to hear all about your experiences!!!!

I see shadows, too. I think most everyone here does.

• Like 3

Someone recently told me about the horrific things they go through when they try to sleep at night. Shadows on the walls, voices, seeing dead people, feeling someone on the bed next to them. Turns out they are taking a new drug that obviously is having side effects. Why would a doctor not know this could happen and warn someone. Even while typing to me, they said a cabinet  in the kitchen banged shut. I recommended they talk to their doctor. If you can't get a good night's sleep, you only get worse.

How often are medicinal drugs responsible for seeing/hearing things.

• Like 1

Not likely, I am on heavy meds myself but have been seeing ghosts and spirits in the paranormal world since I can remember, it just depends on how open minded you are, personly my opinion is their their and its not the meds but then doctors always say and blam side affects, see if it gets worse or stays the same, monitor the sightings all though it is not the meds their could be that % it is, I am not a doctor in anyway, hope this helped out!!!! Have a great day!

Ever sense I was a little girl I have seen shadowsmove out of the corner of my eye. And more often than not, when I'm alone I feel like I'm being watched. But I only recently have had some real abnormal things happen.. I posted a story about it called unexplained confusion only about an hour ago. I would really like to see what you think.

Set up a camera, if you see things all the time. I guarantee everything will stop the moment that you do.

• Like 1

I've seen them, but it's mostly a head trip. Over active imagination, subconscious expectation, and/or sleep deprivation. 

• Like 1

I and my brother are horror movie fans. So, we went to check out Daniel Radcliffe's Woman In Black at the multiplex. We were sitting in the last row and there was no one else on that row except for an old man sitting in the corner. There was a wall right next to the corner seat where the man was sitting. So if he had to walk out of the movie he had to cross us as we were sitting in the middle seat at the last row. We were quite bored watching the movie but we still stuck around hoping for a scary climax. By the time the movie ended and the lights came on, the man sitting on the corner seat had vanished. As I said, the only he could have left is by walking right past us. Oddly, both me and my brother don't remember him walking past us. And the weird thing was he was dressed in all white. A man in white had come to see Woman in Black! Till this day, I wonder if we had actually seen a ghost or were we so engrossed in the movie that we didn't notice him leave!     

8 hours ago, tracy18 said:

I and my brother are horror movie fans. So, we went to check out Daniel Radcliffe's Woman In Black at the multiplex. We were sitting in the last row and there was no one else on that row except for an old man sitting in the corner. There was a wall right next to the corner seat where the man was sitting. So if he had to walk out of the movie he had to cross us as we were sitting in the middle seat at the last row. We were quite bored watching the movie but we still stuck around hoping for a scary climax. By the time the movie ended and the lights came on, the man sitting on the corner seat had vanished. As I said, the only he could have left is by walking right past us. Oddly, both me and my brother don't remember him walking past us. And the weird thing was he was dressed in all white. A man in white had come to see Woman in Black! Till this day, I wonder if we had actually seen a ghost or were we so engrossed in the movie that we didn't notice him leave!     

It was the second one.