Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Formula to make America "Great again"

questionmark

Donald Trump signed off on a controversial business deal that was designed to deprive the US Government of tens of millions of dollars in tax, the Telegraph can disclose.

The billionaire approved a $50 million investment in a company – only for the deal to be rewritten several weeks later as a ‘loan’.

Experts say that the effect of this move was to skirt vast tax liabilities, and court papers seen by the Telegraph allege that the deal amounted to fraud.

Read more at The Telegraph

Hmmm, two criminals running for Prezz?

• Like 6

Good for the Big Fellow! What do they do with tax? They only spend it on Spreading Freedom to other countries, whether they want Freedom imposed on them or not. 

• Like 2

How to make America great again:

Step 1: Give states back their power and take power away from the Federal Government. 

^ This needs to be accomplished before we move any further. 

• Like 4

in nyc prbly every major general contractor, is connected in one way or the other. you can not build anything without them, every businesses here pays, be it in a way of fee for window washer service, or garbage removal. even small businesses, pretty sure same thing in NJ.

try to do any electrical work in office building here without union card, you will be thrown out faster than you unload your tools and material.

what do you think unions are?

watch this video, it is a comedy, but it explains the idea very well.

actually this video shows difference between politicians (in a form of teacher)  and real world businessman perfectly

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, Use your brain said:

How to make America great again:

Step 1: Give states back their power and take power away from the Federal Government. 

^ This needs to be accomplished before we move any further. 

I would say step 1 should be to prosecute all corporate lobbyists for treason, then give the power back to the states. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

right, because state gvmnt is so much more honest than feds, lol.

Well by eliminating lobbyists we can begin weeding out corruption on the state level too 

• Like 1

do you think state gvmnt has nothing of the sort??? or the people who paid federal gvmnt  would not pay the states to do what they wanted?

Just now, aztek said:

do you think state gvmnt has nothing of the sort??? or the people who paid federal gvmnt  would not pay the states to do what they wanted?

Hence the reason I say the first step to make america great would be to charge all lobbyists with treason for subverting the democratic process. 

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, maybe in a fantasy land you can do it, but not here. 

Thats what we're discussing right?  

Literally teams of people doing nothing but trying to dig up dirt on Trump, 24/7. Is this is all they can come up with? You know, as opposed to Shillary who requires next to no digging to find a laundry list of shady deals, suspicious deaths, investments...

• Like 6

The difference between Trump and Hillary is that Hillary has been under scrutiny for the last 40 years, so we know about her crimes and misdemeanors, Trump's are yet to be discovered. And this one, should it be as reported, is no laughing matter but a decade in Federal Penn.

But it surely puts a harsh light on Trump's refusal to show his tax returns.

• Like 2

yes there is, the only person who can release his tax returns is Trump himself (unless elected, but then it is too late).

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Literally teams of people doing nothing but trying to dig up dirt on Trump, 24/7. Is this is all they can come up with? You know, as opposed to Shillary who requires next to no digging to find a laundry list of shady deals, suspicious deaths, investments...

Just because the person representing one "side" of the fictitious left right paradigm is a scumbag we shouldn't talk about how the other is one too? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, questionmark said:

The difference between Trump and Hillary is that Hillary has been under scrutiny for the last 40 years, so we know about her crimes and misdemeanors, Trump's are yet to be discovered. And this one, should it be as reported, is no laughing matter but a decade in Federal Penn.

But it surely puts a harsh light on Trump's refusal to show his tax returns.

We are still waiting on Hillary's transcripts for those $250,000+ speeches while the FBI has become a beacon of patience waiting on her papers from years ago, for a current investigation against her. Given that both parties have committed tax fraud, I'm saying that cancels out and now it boils down to the rest of the corruption.

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just because the person representing one "side" of the fictitious left right paradigm is a scumbag we shouldn't talk about how the other is one too? 

What's that phrase every one likes to say around election time? "Vote for the lesser of the evils"? In this case, Trump is the lesser of the evils. By a long shot. I'll leave it to you to extrapolate what that says about present day America.

• Like 3

name 1 good thing that Hilary did. how many jobs Hilary is responsible for creating? i know trump building industry created a lot. 

Edited by aztek

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

What's that phrase every one likes to say around election time? "Vote for the lesser of the evils"? In this case, Trump is the lesser of the evils. By a long shot. I'll leave it to you to extrapolate what that says about present day America.

Yeah I think that paradigm must change for us to survive. I think 2016 might just be a tipping point in that arena. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

We are still waiting on Hillary's transcripts for those $250,000+ speeches while the FBI has become a beacon of patience waiting on her papers from years ago, for a current investigation against her. Given that both parties have committed tax fraud, I'm saying that cancels out and now it boils down to the rest of the corruption.

So, as long as the one candidate is as criminal as the other we are all OK?

No wonder the Republican Party is so messed up that I don't want to be identified with it.

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

name 1 good thing that Hilary did. how many jobs Hilary is responsible for creating? i know trump building industry created a lot. 

The dude uses slave labor when he can and you think he'll be good for our economy? http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/watch-vice-reveals-horrific-living-conditions-for-migrants-building-trump-dubai-golf-course/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The dude uses slave labor when he can and you think he'll be good for our economy? http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/watch-vice-reveals-horrific-living-conditions-for-migrants-building-trump-dubai-golf-course/

ok, millions of illegals live like that nothign to do with trump. if they would not be building trump golf course, they would be doing hilary's landscape.

btw you missed the part where it says dubai,  aka not usa

but you prove my point perfectly, i ask name  1 good thing Hillary did, and you come back with more sht about trump, i guess you can not find even 1 good thing about hilary, thanks i got my answer

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol,  you are left liberal, noting in common with republicans.

That is what all right wing radicals think. But they also don't know the difference between reactionary and conservative

• Like 1