Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats Your Weather Like Today

BrooklynGuy

Had to start a new one.

It's warm and sunny with a light breeze, high about 86 and a low around 72.

• Like 4

Currently 92 degrees with low humidity and only a 10% chance of rain... slight breeze from the east... Loving this but I miss the days of 70's

• Like 5

Sitting at 75 F, wonderfully warm.  Going to be a low of 64 tonight, with thunderstorms rolling in later.   :)

• Like 3

77 F here, highs have been in the lower 80's...c'mon Summer!!   :D

• Like 4

It's hot and sticky and were in for a thunderstorm later...

• Like 4

Severe thunderstorms, heavy rain, street flooding, and we had a tornado warning yesterday evening. We were following the radar in real time on our computers. Mrs ZZ was very nervous about it.

It's still raining now and cool, about 66.

Edited by ZZ430
typo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JVG said:

It's hot and sticky and were in for a thunderstorm later...

I'm a bit jealous, we never did get our thunderstorms the other night.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ZZ430 said:

Severe thunder storms, heavy rain, street flooding, and we had a tornado warning yesterday evening. We were following the radar in real time on our computers. Mrs ZZ was very nervous about it.

It's still raining now and cool, about 66.

While I enjoy thunderstorms, tornadoes are a whole different creature.   :(    Glad you and Mrs. Z are okay.  

• Like 5

2105hrs and its 54F this sunny evening.  It's also suspiciously quiet for this time on a Saturday so I fear the worst for the night ahead as all my neighbours who are usually making noise must be in the pub.  But will return. Grrr.  lol

• Like 3

It's going to be another scorcher today but this is what we were waiting for all winter...Next week has below normal temperatures...

• Like 4

Sunny at 64F, cloudy patches of sky but none looking ominous..... and it's a sunday.  :)

• Like 4

The calendar hasn't even rolled over to June just yet and we have already been in the mid 90's most of the last two weeks and humid...

The heat alone isn't so bad,it's the humidity that i hate lol

• Like 4

Since the last few days, colder weather in my area, this morning, +11C, now +14C at 14h, covered, humid.

• Like 3

Ooh, we've got a whole new Thread. Today? well, it's a bit Chilean windy today. 

• Like 2

Today is a rather drab looking one with off white skies, cool air, dampness and a slight breeze.

• Like 3

Started the day with a light rain and now it is sunny with temperatures in the 80's and low humidity.

• Like 3

Just after 8pm and just after a short rain shower on this again sunny and cool, 64F, Scottish evening.  Wishing you all well.  :)

• Like 3

It's raining now but it was a beautiful extended weekend, who could ask for anything more...

• Like 4

Gorgeous day today!!  It's almost 8:00 p.m. and it's 83 F outside, with sunny skies and a breeze blowing through. :)

• Like 4

East islip ny 

rain in the am cloudy the rest of the day

• Like 4

Covered this morning, humid, then clouds dissipated, Sun came down, followed by torrential rain, and finally Sunny, what a weather day!

• Like 1

On 25/05/2016 at 7:24 PM, BrooklynGuy said:

Had to start a new one.

It's warm and sunny with a light breeze, high about 86 and a low around 72.

The other thread is still open and active.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/270383-whats-your-weather-like-today/?page=134#comment-5855498

It's best not to have two on the go at the same time. I'll close this one.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked