Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Welsh sheep go on rampage

questionmark

SWANSEA, Wales, May 25 (UPI) -- Officials from a city in South Wales are warning that a group of sheep could have ingested cannabis causing them to stir up trouble in nearby towns.

Swansea County Councillor Ioan Richard feared that sheep in the area could ingest cannabis plants that were dumped from an illegal cannabis factory.

"I dread to think what will happen if they eat what could well be cannabis plants -- we could have an outbreak out of psychotic sheep rampaging through the village," he said.

Read more on UPI

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 1

Ok. I admit I laughed. Could picture stored sheep walking around, poor things.  How many have died because of this?  Hopefully it doesn't happen again

• Like 1

Man if you ain't safe from sheep, you ain't safe from nobody.

• Like 1

evilsheep.gif

Swansea County Councillor Ioan Richard feared that sheep in the area could ingest cannabis plants that were dumped

from an illegal cannabis factory.

"I dread to think what will happen if they eat what could well be cannabis plants -- we could have an outbreak out of psychotic sheep rampaging through the village," he said.

Don't worry, Mr Richard - eating cannabis won't make the sheep psychotic. But in a few hours they will have a terrible case of the munchies.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

Welsh sheep go on rampage efter 'eating discarded cannabis plants'

According to officials in Swansea, a group of sheep have gone on a rampage after possibly eating some discarded cannabis plants.

Swansea County Councillor Ioan Richard said that a flock had been seen roaming around a local village and trying to get into people’s homes.