Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed

docyabut2

Looks like her dad is speaking up too now. Don't know if they can retry her. I kind of doubt it because an innocent verdict was delivered. She got a way with murder, the witch! Of course, this really won't help her future.

• Like 5

The private investigators states that the lawyer was having sex with Casey.

I can't imagine having sex with a woman I knew killed her toddler baby. What sickos.

Tom Falater

• Like 4

10 hours ago, susieice said:

Looks like her dad is speaking up too now. Don't know if they can retry her. I kind of doubt it because an innocent verdict was delivered. She got a way with murder, the witch! Of course, this really won't help her future.

Sometimes the Prosecutors put aside a charge, like Manslaughter, in favor of Murder, when they could try both, just in case evidence turns up later that requires a new charge be brought. I wonder if that is the case here?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, susieice said:

I'm pretty sure the Double Jeopardy law would protect her.... unfortunately.  

• Like 3

So she was guilty all along wow! This revelation is sickening really, she murdered her little girl and is living her life as free as a bird. Something needs to be done to bring her to justice, surely she can't be allowed to get away with it any longer. If nothing is done and they can't retry her then shame on the legal system that allows a known murderer to remain free.

Poor little Caylee murdered by her own mother :(

• Like 7

Maybe even worse than the OJ debacle...Watching Jose Baez fumble around in the courtroom would have been hilarious if the situation hadn't been so serious. The guy is a first class clown...Was it Anthony or Baez who first wanted sex for pay, and wonder how the conversation came up.

• Like 3

Of course she did it. It shouldn't be a revelation to anybody.

• Like 3

I believed she was guilty all along.  When she got off for killing her daughter I was so disgusted.  Maybe she will meet up with the wrong person in the right alley

• Like 4

So its the private investigator saying this and not the lawyer. I thought there was something about a lawyer not being able to defend if they knew of absolute guilt? Not that it stops them from doing it, I'm sure. This was a debacle all the way around. It should have been a slam dunk. I do think that they can re-open a case if they find new evidence of guilt. Not completely sure tho.

• Like 3

Sure hope you're right skliss. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2016 at 9:22 AM, Still Waters said:

So she was guilty all along wow! This revelation is sickening really, she murdered her little girl and is living her life as free as a bird. Something needs to be done to bring her to justice, surely she can't be allowed to get away with it any longer. If nothing is done and they can't retry her then shame on the legal system that allows a known murderer to remain free.

Poor little Caylee murdered by her own mother :(

Everybody in the country thought she was guilty, except the jury. They aquitted her because they felt the prosecution didn't prove the cause of death on the badly decomposed body. There have been quite a few convictions when no body was ever found. I would hope they could bring federal charges for violating Caylee's civil rights. That charge has been successful in many cases.

• Like 4

Hmmm. . .

The accusation against her lawyer is very serious.  He could be debarred.   The investigator better be able to back up his or her claims. 

• Like 2

Someone who was working with Baez for just four months right at the beginning of the case(when it was assumed she had committed murder), when she was first arrested, is making claims ............. Baez has not admitted anything! Read what is really there, guys, not what you want to read. :hmm: 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, ouija ouija said:

Someone who was working with Baez for just four months right at the beginning of the case(when it was assumed she had committed murder), when she was first arrested, is making claims ............. Baez has not admitted anything! Read what is really there, guys, not what you want to read. :hmm: 

Really the most unsettling thing in the article I found was the so called quid pro quo alleged. . .something that is quite possibly highly illegal and unethical on the lawyers part. . .not that I blame the guy for wanting to partake. . .but to risk his career on a piece of tail. . .well you get my drift. . .

Edited by timewarrior

2 hours ago, timewarrior said:

Really the most unsettling thing in the article I found was the so called quid pro quo alleged. . .something that is quite possibly highly illegal and unethical on the lawyers part. . .not that I blame the guy for wanting to partake. . .but to risk his career on a piece of tail. . .well you get my drift. . .

Which is why I think it isn't true. The bottom line is, it's this clown's word against Baez's  ... neither can prove whether or not it's true. 

23 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Which is why I think it isn't true. The bottom line is, it's this clown's word against Baez's  ... neither can prove whether or not it's true. 

yeah but I bet the bar is going to be very interested in this. . .