Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I human?

MrMooScrew

Okay. So I need some help here. Not really sure if I'm human (I'm definitely a nerd). Okay, so, my reasons to come to this conclusion, is that my pupil turns yellow. I'm pretty sure that isn't a valid eye color. That's not all. Sometimes I'll randomly go crazy and not be able to do anything. I'll just wreck everything around me. Also, just a side note, when I get jealous of people...they seem to...well let's just say "POOF". You get it? Good. So I've reached two conclusion, I'm not human, or I belong in an Asylum. Thoughts? Crap, I left out something. I see weird stuff. And when I do, I feel strange. Like I know what I'm looking at. I'll list them. Krane the little demon boy, Brute the...brute, and The Swallowing Bed (just try and guess why I named the bed that. IT WASNT PLEASANT!). Brute hurts me...Krane stalks me...and The Swallowing Bed? I GAVE IT TO MY LITTLE BROTHER! (I really hope it kills him). So, again, thoughts?

Jaundice. Research it, and then go to the doctor if you have more symptoms. 

• Like 1

What did the doctor say?

• Like 1

*POOF* ?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Use your brain said:

Jaundice. Research it, and then go to the doctor if you have more symptoms. 

Jaundice makes you see Krane the little demon boy ? Hell ! :huh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Jaundice makes you see Krane the little demon boy ? Hell ! :huh:

I pretty much zoned out after yellow eyes honestly, but severe liver disease can cause hallucinations.

• Like 2

Could be, a blood test might clear a few things up.

He said 'pupil turns yellow', not sclera (the white that would turn yellow due to jaundice) I'm calling bologna on this post. I think the OP is young and bored and needs to find another hobby other than trolling.

• Like 6

hello moo , you are human honey :) being human means we get confused, we make mistakes, people hurt and abuse us and we have to find out all the answers ourselves . we are all playing the same game baby , we are just on different levels and we are all living in the same hell, we just have different devils . I hope you are ok , if you are confused or worried, talk to someone who knows you . and welcome to UM :) x

• Like 1

Someone once said that people who think they are nuts, aren't. The real head cases never doubt their sanity, it is plainly others that are crazy ! Don't know if it is strictly correct, but it sounds like it could be !

• Like 1

On 26.5.2016 at 6:29 AM, Rlyeh said:

What did the doctor say?

Next, please.

• Like 2

I think this one can be put to bed, don't you.

Im willing to bet if you got on your phone or computer and typed that post that you are indeed human. My eyes change color as well it happens to people who are very nuetral in color. It is common to turn hazel or gold from a blue/grey/or green and can possibly be reversed if you detox your body and cleanse your diet or perhaps mentality.

Wait... I guess i didnt read the whole post at first. Yes. Yes you do belong in an assylum. Not that anybody really belongs there... I have seen things i cant believe myself but it doesnt feel like you are actually sorting out reality and fantasy.

• Like 1

Sith.  That's what happens when you channel too much of the Dark Side.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

I think this one can be put to bed, don't you.

Is that the .....swallowing bed?

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 1:40 PM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Sith.  That's what happens when you channel too much of the Dark Side.

Your arrogance blinds you....