Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man finds "ghost" in his new iphone

rashore

Does this video really show a ‘ghost’ inside an iPhone?

It has been viewed more than 2 million times by people who believe it could be an incidence of the supernatural.

The footage shows an iPhone with a picture of a woman’s face on the camera roll, bruised around her eyes and looking as if she is sleeping – or something more sinister.

But the man who bought the new iPhone claims he never took a photo and is bemused about how the picture came to be there.

Stranger still, he says he couldn’t open the photo when he clicked on it to try and see more clearly.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/24/can-you-see-the-ghost-inside-this-mans-iphone-5903041/

That's just a new pre-installed wallpaper.

Ya' know, for the sickies out there.

So we have an image that:

1. Is NOT a standard image size for that device.

2. Can't be clicked on (thus cannot be shared and has no exif data)

3. was taken to an unnamed 'techie' (yes just one..) and the techie was too scared to investigate (yeah of course he was).  And that would be Apple's official response, I'm guessing..

Yeah. seems totally legit.   :no:

Give me a freaking break..  All this shows, imnsho, is the decline of our civilisation, as this sort of garbage goes 'viral'.  Yep, it is just like a disease...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

What is the world coming to when people think ghost before they think hacker?

• Like 2

Me thinks the phone technician at the shop should have called the police, that looks like a snuff picture, certainly not a ghost

Even the owner of the phone should have gone to the police first, I hope that poor girl is ok and maybe this was a joke and she is not really lying there either dead or unconscious because of her injuries. 

This youtuber Julian Calavero should be ashamed of himself.

NOTE: can not understand what is being said, so maybe the owner did go to the police and the youtuber just decides to plaster it all over the internet by himself.

Would be interesting if the owner of the camera works or knows someone who works in a morgue..........jeeze, I hope its not coming to this!

Edited by freetoroam

She looks a little like Kim Kardashian... I'd be scared too :o

• Like 2

Probably a hacker, there's some pretty sick people out there... "Dude, let's send out a snapshot of a creepy picture to freak some poor sap out!" 

It it almost looks like some sort of painting, the head shape seems off and the eyebrows are unnaturally large.