Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guess what I'm thinking of

Space Commander Travis

Hello everyone. Guess what I'm thinking about.

• Like 2

You're thinking about something rude and crude.

What am I thinking about?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The fish eggs and frogspawn you have picked up on you feet whilst fishing?

What am i thinking about........Now?

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

How to clean the toe jam from your feet, obviously.

What am I thinking about?

• Like 2

You are thinking about taking the night off to watch your favorite show on Netflix.

What am I thinking? 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

What you're thinking?I haven't the foggiest! hmmm here's a shot; somebody at a gun show stepped in front of you and started DRONING on and on and on and on FOLLOWING YOU AROUND!
and going on with epithetic drivel about his trumpetter god ? (your Avatar, peace man!)

Like this is necessary but I'll comply hahahahaha! And the follow up, hmm so what was I thinking in that instant / moment of time ?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

I can see you are using a great portion of your mind to master the tasks of muscular movement, digestion, blood flow, and airway control. Beyond that is a mystery to me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

And since you have failed to include a - what am i thinking - suggests to me that you are either a robot or several lines of computer code maybe?

What am I thinking?

• Like 4

Oh, my first one was regarding Manfred von Dreidecker's Avatar and topic post, okay You were thinking your HAT IS JUST ABOUT THE BEST ONE AROUND! and what was I thinking ?

• Like 3

You're also thinking I'm amazingly clever and most likely exceptionally good looking....

So what am I thinking?

• Like 4

You are wondering what it looks like inside if you crack open a tortoise.

What am I thinking?

• Like 3

You're thinking you must get that annoying dribble looked at some time.  So what might I be thinking about this time then?

• Like 2

Your still saying peace?, kidding, that's what I first posted JUST READING THE TOPIC/SUBJECT and alas now its applicable::::::

On 1/13/2017 at 7:28 AM, MWoo7 said:

What you're thinking?I haven't the foggiest! hmmm here's a shot; somebody at a gun show stepped in front of you and started DRONING on and on and on and on FOLLOWING YOU AROUND!
and going on with epithetic drivel about his trumpetter god ? (your Avatar, peace man!)

hmmm you are thinking .... you were thinking about changing the AM RADIO STATION because you're fed up hearing over and over and oooooover again such and such.

• Like 1

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking everything's nicer with curry sauce. So guess what I'm thinking about now!

• Like 1

Tandoori ... hmm maybe? Mangalorian Chicken Curry?/MAGALORE! Chicken Dish, ah flavorful Chicken Manchurian oh there's a billion of those with curry.  Well -- am I close ! ahahahahahahahaha !
And naturally the followup , what was I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnking ..... ?

Edited by MWoo7

You didn't ask but I'm going to speculate you're thinking about a lovely pair of knockers you saw today.

(In B&Q. You were thinking of getting a new one for your front Door, but you couldn't decide which to get.) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am guessing that you are messing up entries on Wikipedia.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You are thinking back, with fond memories, to when you won 1st Prize in a Judy Garland lookalike contest.

What am I thinking?

• Like 2

You're thinking about blancmange, as usual. 

• Like 1

You are thinking about of starting a dance studio .

What am I thinking ?