Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Amazing Markos 3 Card Shuffle

Mark One

Roll up, roil up and prepare yourself for a 3 card reading from the famous infamous, Amazing Marko.

You can request a reading with or without a question - or even PM me the question if you prefer.  The deck I`m using is the same pack as used in my previous, free,reading thread.  :)

So, lets see what the cards have to say and hopefully, they will help you.

• Like 5

Well, I've rolled up, roiled up and oiled up as requested, so what three cards do you have there for me?

• Like 2

Ok fair lady...

Your first card is, Jack of Hearts, a fair man will bring you happiness.

I see a good natured fellow...a close friend...family member...someone you can confide in

Your second card is, 10 of Diamonds, an unexpected gift of money from a relative

Fortunate changes...travel linked with money...pleasing profits...surprises linked to finances

Your final card is, 9 of Clubs, an addition to the family circle

Arguments...family dispute...an admirer...stubbornness...a new friendship

• Like 1

Okay. I didn't realise this was a serious thread. :mellow:

I will tell you if any of those predictions transpire in the next few days :)

Oh wait ...... '3 card shuffle'? You only have 3 cards? Everyone gets the same three cards? :unsure2:

• Like 1

It is for entertainment purposes only.  Dr Mark may introduce a fortune telling service soon.

Good, good

1 card from 3 piles Ouija.

The Amazing Marko is a 21st century fortune cookie that you cant actually gain any nutritional value from. :)

• Like 1

oh i am always up for this... id like to see what the cards have in store for me

• Like 1

Good to hear from you leaf, I hope all is well *thumbs up*

Your first card is, 9 of Hearts, some advancement is predicted for you

What your hoping for shall manifest...good news...granted wishes...desires/hard work that shall bear fruit

Your second card is, 8 of Diamonds, wedding of an old friend will mean a parting

a deep connection with another later in life...life is hectic/busy right now...ups and downs with money

Your final card is, Queen of Clubs, tears through the actions of a quick tempered women

A good women...assistance...support...a relative-often a sister or niece.

i shall let you know how this plays out...thanks muchly

• Like 1

5 hours ago, philly said:

Well being new to forum, let's try , what is in store for me.thanks in advance :) 

Hello Philly, welcome to the forum.  You will definitely find it a place that is both informative and entertaining.  Oh, you may need a map too :) for its a very big place.

Your first card is, Queen of Hearts, a fair women will introduce someone special to you

A trustful women...always plays fair...shows you kindness

Your second card is, 5 of Clubs, soon you will be trying a ring on your finger

marriage...alliance...new friends

Your final card is, 2 of hearts, a kiss that will take you by surprise

success...an engagement...a union or partnership

Hello. I am new to the forum as well.

My question is what kind of man will I fall in love with? Loaded question, I know. I haven't fallen in love yet.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Ooh I haven't done this in a long time. So, what cards do you have for me, great Marko!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hollyberry said:

Hello. I am new to the forum as well.

My question is what kind of man will I fall in love with? Loaded question, I know. I haven't fallen in love yet.

Thank you!

Sadly, this isnt a crystal ball reading :)  But I dealt you your cards and got this.

QUEEN of SPADES,tears through the actions of a quick tempered women

There is a confident women (dark hair)  Linked to this person are some negative energies and trends.  These include interference, betrayal and scheming

ACE of HEARTS, an unexpected letter will bring a change of plans. 

Your best to keep your plans and desires to yourself for now.  I do see clearer skies on the horizon for you and this does include matters of the heart.

7 of HEARTS, beware of a flatterer

Your going to see right through the act that someone performs around you.  Look out for broken promises, plans ruined when someone backs out.  If someone has taken you for a ride, they shall never get away with it again!

16 hours ago, jenniferarizona said:

Will James and I really work out?

Hi jennifer

The ace of hearts talks of love and all of those tingly feelings.  Which is connected to the queen of spades which suggests a women who really wishes for a partnership to succeed and she`ll go that extra mile to achieve it.  The 6 of spades speaks only of minor improvements - even after alot of hard work has been done.

13 hours ago, Wordless Wanderer said:

Ooh I haven't done this in a long time. So, what cards do you have for me, great Marko!

Hiya wordless one :)

9 of spades, a meeting on a bus will lead to a romance (I very much doubt this :) )

Feeling run down, drained, unwanted change, the ups and downs of life.

5 of diamonds, you shall receive a special invitation

Improvements in money matters.  An old friend will assist you.  Career/business looking good.

6 of diamonds, improvement in money matters

Trouble with a relationship...Arguments...disagreements

8 hours ago, Mark One said:

Hiya wordless one :)

9 of spades, a meeting on a bus will lead to a romance (I very much doubt this :) )

Feeling run down, drained, unwanted change, the ups and downs of life.

5 of diamonds, you shall receive a special invitation

Improvements in money matters.  An old friend will assist you.  Career/business looking good.

6 of diamonds, improvement in money matters

Trouble with a relationship...Arguments...disagreements

Maybe I should start taking the bus :P

• Like 1

Hi Mark,
Glad to see you're back in the swing of things.
As always I would love to receive a reading from you.
So my question would be, what's in store for me in the near future love-(will my bf and i resolve our issues and stick together) and career-wise?

All the best,
Dan

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Welch said:

Hi Mark,

Glad to see you're back in the swing of things.

As always I would love to receive a reading from you.

So my question would be, what's in store for me in the near future love-(will my bf and i resolve our issues and stick together) and career-wise?

All the best,

Dan

Thanks Dan. 

Request 1: Ok, I got a jack and king of diamonds with the 7 of spades between them.

For you and your partner I`m getting `two peas in a pod` here.  One of you is far more mature than the other.  This can lead to bickering, disagreements and the occasional argument.  The 7 is essentially saying - let them win for now.  I hope this makes sense :)

Request 2: 6/hearts, 9/spades, joker

(6) Your often far too generous.  You need to think about number 1 more.  Put yourself first and look at what you need in order to succeed.

(9) Money has been tight, lack of success in getting the job you prefer/or a dead-end job that brings no happiness - only misery, feeling drained, tired etc.

(J) The joker smiles upon you and tells you to focus on change/a different approach.  Like the joker, take a risk, follow a new route- often one that you would usually avoid.  The energy of this card is a new start/hope - but you have to walk along its path in order to find what you seek.

18 minutes ago, Mark Three said:

Hi Mark, thanks for the offer.

What do your cards have to say to me?

Hello Mark, lets see what the cards reveal. K/Diamonds, 7/hearts, 6/clubs

(K) An ambitious man will try to attract you.

You have a rival or competitor...This man doesn't do things lightly...he is influential but also stubborn, fair haired.

(7) a great friend will cause you anxiety

Disappointment in someone close...a false friend...current plans will not go your way...someone backs out of something important

(6) A letter from one you have lost sight of

Support and success...assistance from afar...a beneficial partnership