Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Amazing Markos 3 Card Shuffle

Mark One

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Sorry, forgot to get back to you to tell you if the cards were right or not. The only 'fair man' in my life is my son, and yes, he does bring me happiness. No gifts of money from relatives but I did win £25 with a Premium Bond! :clap: No 'travel linked with money'(no travel full stop!), but I have had some 'fortunate changes'. 9 of Clubs ..... nothing. Thank you :)

Thanks for the feed back Ouija.  Well not bad then for a cold reading.  Maybe the 9/clubs points towards the completion of a plan or idea that may lead to the start of something important.

• Like 1

Hi, I have had a reading from you in the past (some time last year), and was wondering if I could have another reading, please!!!  Thank you!!! 

Edited by archer95446
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2016 at 1:08 AM, archer95446 said:

Hi, I have had a reading from you in the past (some time last year), and was wondering if I could have another reading, please!!!  Thank you!!! 

Hiya, apologies for the delay in spotting your request.  I`ll do your reading ASAP.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mark One said:

Hiya, apologies for the delay in spotting your request.  I`ll do your reading ASAP.

The 7/Diamonds, you will have cause for some jealousy.  A time to keep a careful eye on what you spend or lend...something unexpected shall cheer you up...pay no attention to gossips or critics.

The Jack of Clubs, a new friend who is wilful, but will settle down.  Someone with dark hair shall cheer you up...help and support is on its way to you...expect flattery

The Joker, good luck in love all through your life.  Expect good luck that shines on all of your affairs...change that is most welcome which involves new challenges...an happy time is on its way.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 7:38 PM, XenoFish said:

I'm up for a 3 card shuffle. 

Here's my hands.....

playing_cards_with_skulls_1-converted-f.

show me yours. lol

Hey, those aces covered with death skulls are really bad news pal. :)

Right, heres my hand for you Mr Fish.

5/diamonds: A change for the better...happy times linked to money...surprising family news

K/diamonds: You will be spending money...if you gamble with games of chance - be careful!...a man with authority - the bank manager?

10/hearts: After recent setbacks - a sudden change for the better...good fortune after difficulty...happy times.

Just now, Mark One said:

Hey, those aces covered with death skulls are really bad news pal. :)

Right, heres my hand for you Mr Fish.

5/diamonds: A change for the better...happy times linked to money...surprising family news

K/diamonds: You will be spending money...if you gamble with games of chance - be careful!...a man with authority - the bank manager?

10/hearts: After recent setbacks - a sudden change for the better...good fortune after difficulty...happy times.

I like good news. Been needing some here lately. Thanks Doctor Mark.....dang wrong thread.:lol:

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I like good news. Been needing some here lately. Thanks Doctor Mark.....dang wrong thread.:lol:

Yah well-cum lad onnit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2016 at 8:34 AM, Mark One said:

The 7/Diamonds, you will have cause for some jealousy.  A time to keep a careful eye on what you spend or lend...something unexpected shall cheer you up...pay no attention to gossips or critics.

The Jack of Clubs, a new friend who is wilful, but will settle down.  Someone with dark hair shall cheer you up...help and support is on its way to you...expect flattery

The Joker, good luck in love all through your life.  Expect good luck that shines on all of your affairs...change that is most welcome which involves new challenges...an happy time is on its way.

Thank you for a such an encouraging reading!!!  I needed to hear that, in a very big way!!!  I have a new daughter-in-law, she has dark hair, and she always brings a smile to my face!!!  Thank you Mark One!!!!  You're Awesome!!!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, archer95446 said:

Thank you for a such an encouraging reading!!!  I needed to hear that, in a very big way!!!  I have a new daughter-in-law, she has dark hair, and she always brings a smile to my face!!!  Thank you Mark One!!!!  You're Awesome!!!!

Your always welcome :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hollyberry said:

Mark One- I am so bored today. Wanna give me a reading? If you are too busy, I understand. :)

Ok, a very positive time is near.

10/diamonds - Travel and money...an unexpected gift of money that comes when you really need it...fortunate changes are coming

4/Clubs - bad news followed by good...someone will lie to you just to benefit themselves...betrayal followed by a victory

9/diamonds - quarrels about money...surprising news about money that pleases you...an opportunity linked to career

• Like 1

On 8/13/2016 at 3:47 AM, Jennyy said:

Hi Mark! What kind of job/career  do you see me having in the future? 

The 3 card shuffle cant specifically answer that one Jennyy.(Your not the arty/creative type by any chance?)  But what it can reveal is that happier times are nearby in relation to your question.

7/Clubs, avoid gambling at this time...expect trouble from a person of the opposite sex...relationship problems

8/hearts, an invitation...a job offer that fits with what your aiming for...a celebration

5/Spades, eventual success...happiness in the home...changes to your lifestyle

On 8/16/2016 at 0:56 AM, Aenwyn said:

I'll take a new reading, if you feel so inclined. :) Thank you in advance.

As I shuffled the cards one fell out - the 10 of spades.  In your case I see stormy/cloudy times but be strong for they will soon lift.

3/diamonds, a letter...domestic arguments...what was spawned in the past has now reached maturity

Queen/Clubs, a dark haired women...quick tempered...a self confident person

3/Spades,  a troublesome partnership...a parting of the ways...distancing oneself from undesirable circumstances.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kartikg said:

please give me a reading. 

Hi, you have two queens in your reading which suggests rivalry and betrayal from someone you trust - be careful with what you confide in others.

Queen/Spades, a dark, false women...deceptions...betrayal

2/Spades, difficult changes...ignore the gossip...seperations

Queen/Diamonds, a flirtatious women...an attention seeking, sociable person...a fair haired women

9 hours ago, Mark One said:

As I shuffled the cards one fell out - the 10 of spades.  In your case I see stormy/cloudy times but be strong for they will soon lift.

3/diamonds, a letter...domestic arguments...what was spawned in the past has now reached maturity

Queen/Clubs, a dark haired women...quick tempered...a self confident person

3/Spades,  a troublesome partnership...a parting of the ways...distancing oneself from undesirable circumstances.

Thanks! Not a positive reading but we'll see what happens. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2016 at 3:52 PM, Mark One said:

Roll up, roil up and prepare yourself for a 3 card reading from the famous infamous, Amazing Marko.

You can request a reading with or without a question - or even PM me the question if you prefer.  The deck I`m using is the same pack as used in my previous, free,reading thread.  :)

So, lets see what the cards have to say and hopefully, they will help you.

Oh, oh, do me, do me!  I would love to hear what the cards have to say...  please?

Thanks!