Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep Paralysis & Ghosts Connected?

Yenny562

So as long as I can remember I've had sleep paralysis episodes. It happened so much that I now know how to stop it when it happens or to be honest I don't even care anymore & go back to sleep as its happening. Lol but anyway this particular time that it happened it made me question everything. So to explain things a little better the way my room is set up is my queen bed right in the middle towards the wall of course & my tv & tv stand in the corner of my room. At the time I was single so I would sleep alone. One night as the sleep paralysis began I heard that song "I'll be there" by the Jackson 5 what sounded like it was coming from my phone, why that song? I don't know. I hadn't listened to it since maybe I was about 8 or so. Lol creepy I know. & it kept getting louder & louder. I sleep on my side & with my tv on out of habit. My phone was at my left side of the bed & tv on the right. I look down at my feet & see a big fat bald headed man sitting at the end of my feet just chillin there watching tv. Like legs crossed & everything. I was only able to see the back of his body but I can recall very vividly what he was wearing & how his head looked. He was wearing what looked like a faded red & mustard yellow stripped shirt & he was so fat that his head had those wrinke/rolls in the back. At the time I was like "hmm okay that's weird" but didn't care much so I went back to sleep. Lol 

The next morning I hear my brother go downstairs to the kitchen & few moments later i hear my niece crying running down the stairs. Once again I didn't think much of it since she's a kid & well they always cry for one thing or another. I hear my brother go upstairs & sounds like he's yelling at someone but couldn't really make much of it since my door was closed & my room is about 15-20 feet across.  A few days later I'm hanging out downstairs with my brother & he tells me that a few days ago my niece saw something & was still shooken up about it. He tells me that she said the man on the bed told her to stop breathing. Of course my brother got upset & ran upstairs to check the room & nobody was there. As a last resort he yelled at whatever it was to leave his daughter alone & not to **** with his family. I had totally forgotten what had happened to me & it suddenly clicked. I started to freak the F out. Lol only because it made me realize all those times that I saw & felt things during my sleep paralysis might've actually really happened. I even felt things cuddle up next to me a few times so it definitely creeped me out. Lol 

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. Or if anyone has any thoughts on this. 

Edited by Yenny562

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yenny562

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic