Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"5 Reasons You Should Vote for Trump"

Dark_Grey

I just want to say I don't have a stake in this election. I don't even have an American passport. But given that America is our greatest trade partner and any major changes in America will effect the globe by proxy, it's wise to pay attention. All that being said, here are 5 Reasons You Should Vote for Trump, as told by a man who looks like he will vote Bernie.

OP Bonus Material - It seems like the violence is ramping up at Trump rallies. It's almost expected now.

Demonstrators outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico have set fire to campaign merchandise and clashed with police.
Protesters jam street, smash cop car outside Trump rally in California

• Like 3

5. me built'd wall peh'd 4 buy mekseeko

4. many mar-e-id-jez

3. gin-ja

2. ti-rum'p tow'auez

1. my hjuge wee-wee

Don't get me wrong, I love people who have an almost perfect disconnect from reality. But. Wow.

• Like 5

I automatically want to disagree with the speaker in that video on principle.

• Like 1

That guy is supposed to be a comedian.

He is a regular on The Greg Gutfield Show that painfully airs Saturday nights on Fox news.

I thinks it's odd that he has greased back hair and a natural beard.

• Like 1

He should just let his hair go au naturale and he'd probably look like a viking.    But that's starting to sound like a borderline homosexual Republican homophobe.

What did Gargamel say that he'd wind up starting WW3?   Where to begin?!   Torture, there's one.   Gee does anyone think that if we can openly criminally torture people in this country that we're not going to get attacked by terrorists for it?   What new brain damage is this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Edited by Hartmut
error

Me thinks :
Dark Grey  and the Speaker of this Video
Need Serious Help.

You need help.jpg

5747e51fc768b_Youneedhelp.jpg.9e0fd53bd4

Edited by Hartmut
Whaaat ? ? ? Why do I need a reason to edit ? ? ?

Interesting this guy says "violence is underrated" before he starts with the 5 reasons.  At the end he seems to be saying equality (especially women's equality) is ruining our lives. lol  Wondering just who are these "our" who's lives are being ruined?

I'd rather have a confused and muddled government than a charismatic megalomaniacal leader who promises to lead us magically into a better future if we will only obey his commands. The founding fathers warned us about this, too, I believe.

• Like 4

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and guess that this is satirical. 

• Like 6

what I find shocking is that some people evidently cannot see that he is making fun of them with the 5 reasons. And I bet some were cheering and applauding (as if it were real).

• Like 4

These violent protestors are nuts, they think their voices should be heard but feel its alright to shut down others right to free speech or stop people's right to listen to Trump. They scream love trumps hate while spitting on someone.  Really makes sense, not.  Some of the radicals have even called for Trumps death, how stupid. They call Trump and his supporter violent, racist when they are the violent racist ones.  Anyone that is waving the flag of another country probably has no loyalty to the US.  Which really is helping Trump.  I have a feeling many of them are illegal immigrants that should be deported.

• Like 2

Trump is all for waterboarding and other forms of enhanced interrogation.  For me that's a deal killer. Vote Libertarian.

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Trump is all for waterboarding and other forms of enhanced interrogation.  For me that's a deal killer. Vote Libertarian.

Unfortunately, Trump's main draw is his anti-immigration stance.  Whereas the Libertarian platform on the matter is more "open border"  http://www.lp.org/issues/immigration

Edited by Gromdor
punctuation

For those who know me know I am no fan of Trump. But it doesn't mean EVERYTHING he suggests is not agreeable to me.

For example: Enhanced interrogation. I'm all for it, though should not be applied to everyone as in some kind of Police State. Special circumstances only, and only approved after rigorous review. Of course, it's up to debate as to if enhanced interrogation actually produces actionable results.

For example: Immigration Policy. Most would agree that our current policy is lacking at best, and potentially dangerous at worst. So, most do feel that some type of major reform is needed.

I'll keep this short for now...

• Like 1

So, the Libertarian stance on immigration is similar enough for you to vote for Gary Johnson instead of Trump?

i'd vote for GJ, over trump. but i'm realist and he has 0 chance to get the office. too bad thou.

Edited by aztek

13 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Not sure how the "illegal" part keeps getting over looked. Easier target without it?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Not sure how the "illegal" part keeps getting over looked. Easier target without it?

All part of the lies they tell themselves. Just like they're not 'radical Islamists' but just 'folks'.

• Like 5

Trump stated he was against "legal" muslim immigrants, so it isn't completely wrong to say he is anti-immigration.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Trump stated he was against "legal" muslim immigrants, so it isn't completely wrong to say he is anti-immigration.

Until we can properly vet them as well as the rest, that's the way it needs to be.

And the way it's going to be.

• Like 4