Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Opinions please

Something so strange happened to me last night and I can't understand it or figure it out at all. I went to bed early last night Thu 26/5/2016 at about 10pm with my Fiance Emma and our 5 week old Son Christopher I was tired so I went straight asleep but I knew he was due his last bottle for the night at 12.30am so I thought I'll sleep until 12 feed him then we can both sleep for the night. I went to bed with no headache and other than a chesty cough, feeling very healthy. But then something woke me up at 12am I can't remember what it was but I know it was something extreme I remember being woke up with something big but I just can't seem to remember what it was. So anyway then I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 12am I got up and went down stairs to heat my son's bottle and all of a sudden I had the most extreme headache I've ever had. Ive never had one like it before but it felt like my head was going to explode. I went into the kitchen to heat Christopher's bottle and while I was waiting on it to heat up I said I'd watch a bit of TV so I walked straight into the living room and turned on the TV sitting down watching the TV I got a very big shock when the time on the TV was 2.30am, I got up and 12 and came straight down to the kitchen how could it be 2.30? I thought the TV time must be wrong it has to be I'll check my phone when I go back up stairs. Then I went back up with the bottle and realized the time on my phone, it was 2.30am aswell I was missing 2 and a half hours but how? I fed my Son thinking of it and I fell asleep thinking about it and I just can't figure it out it makes no sense at all. 

First off you might need to see a doctor about your head.  It could have been something significant, medically.  

You could have just fallen back to sleep. 

• Like 1

Most people that have ever been to military boot camps will tell you that you can fall asleep standing up, wake up confused. you may not have noticed you drifted off.

• Like 1

When I have a headache that bad the tv or any light would be the last thing I would be around only somewhere dark . . 

I agree it's very possible you drifted back asleep.

You may have dreamed you got up at 12 when in actuality you got up at 2:30 and went downstairs. Any number of sleep related cases could apply here, and nothing supernatural.

very easily could have overlooked the fact that the one was missing and jut thought it said 12 not 2 like others have suggested, i wonder about the fact how did you heat up the bottle? microwave, stovetop? eitherway would have alarmed me as if my stove was left burning water enough for a bottle for 2 hours the bottle prob would have not made it. and in the microwave i dunno about yours but mine beeps every 30 seconds until the door is opened or i push cancel to shut off the timer. so in my case i prob wouldnt have fallen asleep on my feet in the area of it or a burning plasticy stove for 2 hours. 

• Like 1

And this is related to extra-terrestrials how?  Is there a claim yet to come?

Regardless of people dismissing the fact that you think 2 hours was missing and you cannot remember where those 2 hours went, is significant. Most people will obviously dismiss it as it being just "oh the clock on my phone, I read it wrong" and yes that might have happened, but if you have to question it ,means something. Never dismiss something like this, regardless of what people may say. If this happens again, take it as a clue and try to remember everything when and if this does happen again. People all over the world has had this happened, its NOT just a coincidence. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, take note of everything in your daily life and store it in your memory.

10 hours ago, Guest said:

Regardless of people dismissing the fact that you think 2 hours was missing and you cannot remember where those 2 hours went, is significant. Most people will obviously dismiss it as it being just "oh the clock on my phone, I read it wrong" and yes that might have happened, but if you have to question it ,means something. Never dismiss something like this, regardless of what people may say. If this happens again, take it as a clue and try to remember everything when and if this does happen again. People all over the world has had this happened, its NOT just a coincidence. Be aware of your surroundings at all times, take note of everything in your daily life and store it in your memory.

"Guests" can post now? :huh:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Guest said:

Altenatively, they read their clock wrong or fell asleep again in between looking at the clock and getting up - if you don't dream it basically a null moment for your memory without any files stored for want of another term.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guest said:

You seem to have missed the point where he says he put the milk on to warm up, then went to watch some tv and it was 2.30......it is so obvious he was still half asleep when he misread the time as 12.....which is the time he had intended to wake up. Do you think the milk could be heating up for 2 and a half hours?

my point is....you are telling him to read into sonething which actually means nothing and is fully explainable. The guy was not fully awake when he got up - end of. 

• Like 3