Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man decides to become a Goat....

seeder

Why I decided to give up my life in London and become a goat in Switzerland: Jobless Brit lives among mountain animals and creates prosthetics so he is just like them

Thomas Thwaites, a 35-year-old Londoner, wanted a simpler way of life
    So he got prosthetic 'goat legs' and lived as part of an Alpine herd
    He said: 'I suffered quite a lot as a goat...they didn't like me much'
    'Goats live much more in the moment than we do,' said Thwaites

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612748/Why-decided-life-London-goat-Switzerland.html#ixzz49uUezaVm

• Like 2

OMG. I think this kind of thing is getting outta hand. You're a HUMAN! Not an animal.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

OMG. I think this kind of thing is getting outta hand. You're a HUMAN! Not an animal.

tumblr_inline_o2zljwzxJJ1t8duo9_500.gif

They're like zombies and growing in numbers. I just don't get it. What the hell happened to humanity. Is this the results of politically correctness? Coddle all the weirdo's.

• Like 2

I see another niche opening up in plastic surgery and in psychology that confirms their morphological duality psychosis. Now that I've lived to see the future, the recent past doesn't seem half bad. Might as well get use to it, children, the way you're talking is the way they use talk about gays and transsexuals. The bar of acceptability marches on.

• Like 1

Well thats made my mind up,im going to become a Sloth.Of all the creatures on the planet it seems the most apt for me.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Princess Serenity said:

Humans are animals ^_^

That is not a WILD herd. Just a thing for video opportunity, what a Pain...in the BACK!!

12 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I see another niche opening up in plastic surgery and in psychology that confirms their morphological duality psychosis. Now that I've lived to see the future, the recent past doesn't seem half bad. Might as well get use to it, children, the way you're talking is the way they use talk about gays and transsexuals. The bar of acceptability marches on.

:lol:

Transgender Man Has Ears and Nose Removed to Become Dragon Lady

https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/04/06/transgender-man-has-ears-nose-removed-to-become-dragon-lady/