Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream visions

Jlor

I have never been on one to frequent page such as this but have to share my experiences. I don't know what it is or why. 

It started when I was five. I had a dream and it was unlike any dream I have ever had. The experience was tangible. I dreamt my pet that was five at the time was dead on the kitchen floor. Two mornings later my mother found him dead on the kitchen floor soon waking.

Ten years later at thirteen years old I had the same type vision or dream. My grandmother visited me in her garden lyles down and went to sleep. That morning my father woke me to tell me she had died in her sleep. 

The last one happened yesterday. I had a dream my best friend called me from her kitchen, it was on fire and she did not know who to save first. In my dream I told her to save her daughter. I phoned my friend that morning at 4am to ask if she was alright. I told her about my dream. I was 2000 miles away in a different Provence. 

Today I got the worst phone call of my life, my best friend called me... Her kitchen had caught fire, she was out side. She had got her daughter out and was going inside to try and save the family dog. 

In the end she lost everything. Her daughter was safe and the poor dog perished in the fire. 

The same as my dream.

Please if anyone knows what is happening to me or why please let me know. From what I can understand this has been with me since birth. It only happens with traumatic experiences. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Walker

• Hawkins

• Brenda angeles

• Jlor

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not be alarmed. I have had similar experiences . my husband commited suicide 25 years ago an i dreamt he did it 3 weeks before . i woke him up in the middle of the nite an told his reply was i wpuld never do that! So i forgot it tell 3 weeks later ...trippy not to mention other instances. I try to noot give it to much thought or when i had other dreams i wpuld be thinkin is that going to happen should i say somethin etc. However i have found for me there is this weird feelin that wakes me when these things happen.but it is confusin i know... Just relax know its a gift an try to expand on it

On 28/05/2016 at 0:00 PM, Jlor said:

I have never been on one to frequent page such as this but have to share my experiences. I don't know what it is or why. 

It started when I was five. I had a dream and it was unlike any dream I have ever had. The experience was tangible. I dreamt my pet that was five at the time was dead on the kitchen floor. Two mornings later my mother found him dead on the kitchen floor soon waking.

Ten years later at thirteen years old I had the same type vision or dream. My grandmother visited me in her garden lyles down and went to sleep. That morning my father woke me to tell me she had died in her sleep. 

The last one happened yesterday. I had a dream my best friend called me from her kitchen, it was on fire and she did not know who to save first. In my dream I told her to save her daughter. I phoned my friend that morning at 4am to ask if she was alright. I told her about my dream. I was 2000 miles away in a different Provence. 

Today I got the worst phone call of my life, my best friend called me... Her kitchen had caught fire, she was out side. She had got her daughter out and was going inside to try and save the family dog. 

In the end she lost everything. Her daughter was safe and the poor dog perished in the fire. 

The same as my dream.

Please if anyone knows what is happening to me or why please let me know. From what I can understand this has been with me since birth. It only happens with traumatic experiences. 

Try to see this as a blessing not a curse. This abilty has saved my life a number of times.Personally I  attribute it to a connection to the universal consciousness, but really the cause is not important. If you can learn to use it, even when it is random and uncommon, it might also save your life one day.  PS what you dream is not inevitable.There is NO fixed future, it is all malleable. You can use the knowledge in dreams to ALTER your own future and that of others as seen in your dreams. For me that is the point and purpose of such dreams.  

On 5/27/2016 at 10:30 PM, Jlor said:

The same as my dream.

There are usually 2 possibilities;

1) you are gifted so. If so use it wisely.

2) you are somehow 'linked' to the 'outside world'. Some spirits may have the ability to tell what would happen to you in a short future.