Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whimsical

VerdeICe

You know when you get those dreams that make you wonder why your dreaming things like this when you a grown adult? Heres one.

In my dream I skipped around a lot, so most of it is fuzzy...  The clearest parts are near the end at a point when I came across a circus family. They had this ability to summon creatures, deitys, or monsters from their souls using a book that was also a manifestation of them. Well I thought that was awesome so I had them teach me. My book was full of blank pages, and a page didn't appear till I understood myself more. I was elated to see that Near the end of my book was a summoning spell. They warned me not to do it because I would be unable to control it, and it was evil in nature. The main reason being that a flower representative of my power was to small. My flower was a blue daisy. But my book said otherwise so I summoned him anyway. 

It was as if he couldn't hear me, he killed and attacked many people. My book told me he would go away if I tired him out, it then provided me with his weapon to hand over to him. It only helped him kill faster. I continued to focus on gaining control of him. My flower was to small. He cant hear me. Eventually he noticed some little girls in the lake, and moved to tear them apart. I screamed and my flower expanded. He then changed and became something differnent in appearance. The girls survived.

Interpret If you feel like it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VerdeICe

• Galactic Goatman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one who can interpret your dream is YOU! What do you think its trying to tell you? :)