Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CCTV ‘Ghost Of Former Shopkeeper’ At Store

Still Waters

An antiques shop worker has had the fright of his life after a ghostly figure appeared on the store’s CCTV.

Liam Woodgates, 31, was alone rewiring the store’s security system late one night when the spectre drifted through the 130-year-old building

In the footage above, you can see a white mist move by a selection of vintage T-shirts on the fourth floor.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/spooky-cctv-shows-ghost-former-143533575.html?nhp=1

Edited by Still Waters

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pallidin

• Still Waters

• Brian Topp

• Vorg

"Image" burn in re-recording media? A real ghost? 

ENGLAND (WCMH) — Security video from an antique shop in England appears to show a ghostly shape moving through some clothes racks in the store.

The Hopkinson Vintage, Antique and Arts Centre is located in a building, in Nottingham, that dates back to 1880.

The store uploaded the ghostly video to Facebook on Thursday with the caption, “Eek! We always had a inkling the building was haunted, but this week we spotted something a little disturbing on our CCTV!

to watch the footage:

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/29/antique-stores-captures-ghost-on-security-cameras/

Usually I can see an easily overlooked explanation. Mist can be condensation but this moves one way, then back while keeping it's shape. I initially thought it was something close to the lens...as it often turns out to be. I watched several times after making it as wide as I could on my  screen and it seems to go behind the large white object at the top left of the screen rather than in front of it as it would if it were close to the camera. I'm open to suggestions.