Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Maj. Gen. Yair Golan's courageous speech

Phaeton80

No, no, I don't.  You are a liar and continue to paint a false picture in this regard.  You set a touching scene of ill treated innocents who do no wrong, being brutalized by a Nazi - like government (shame on you) and imply some actual blood lust.  I will take a certain satisfaction watching you and others creatively covering for the Palestinians who, peace treaty in hand, west bank and east Jerusalem under foot, begin launching rockets, sniping, and otherwise harassing and killing Israelis because they STILL "occupy" Palestine.  It is difficult to "dehumanize" people who behave as savages.  Oh wait, IT'S NOT ALL PALESTINIANS!  Tell me P80, what harm would it cause the Palestinian leadership to remove the text books that demonize Jews?  They refuse even to make that small a gesture.  They know that as long as they continue inculcating the hatred of the Jew and attacking often enough to cause Israel to launch incursions then the world media will do the rest for them.  Their goal is a Palestine from the river to the sea.  They SAY this.  Are they unable to speak for themselves?  Do you dispute that they say this in their own media outlets?  When I see people like yourself voicing outrage over the plight of the Palestinian I can only come to the conclusion that they are fools or complicit with the hopes of the Palestinian leaders.  When it all breaks down and the Israelis have given far more than they ever wanted to for peace then a great backlash will come.  Your precious Palestinians will be caught in the middle and frankly, will deserve the hell that comes their way.  You can be so proud.

• Like 1

Edited by Phaeton80

17 hours ago, and then said:

No, no, I don't.  You are a liar and continue to paint a false picture in this regard.  You set a touching scene of ill treated innocents who do no wrong, being brutalized by a Nazi - like government (shame on you) and imply some actual blood lust.  I will take a certain satisfaction watching you and others creatively covering for the Palestinians who, peace treaty in hand, west bank and east Jerusalem under foot, begin launching rockets, sniping, and otherwise harassing and killing Israelis because they STILL "occupy" Palestine.  It is difficult to "dehumanize" people who behave as savages.  Oh wait, IT'S NOT ALL PALESTINIANS!  Tell me P80, what harm would it cause the Palestinian leadership to remove the text books that demonize Jews?  They refuse even to make that small a gesture.  They know that as long as they continue inculcating the hatred of the Jew and attacking often enough to cause Israel to launch incursions then the world media will do the rest for them.  Their goal is a Palestine from the river to the sea.  They SAY this.  Are they unable to speak for themselves?  Do you dispute that they say this in their own media outlets?  When I see people like yourself voicing outrage over the plight of the Palestinian I can only come to the conclusion that they are fools or complicit with the hopes of the Palestinian leaders.  When it all breaks down and the Israelis have given far more than they ever wanted to for peace then a great backlash will come.  Your precious Palestinians will be caught in the middle and frankly, will deserve the hell that comes their way.  You can be so proud.

Should we paint the actions of the Israeli leadership over all Jews, 'Christian'? Should we take the genocidal statements of our dear Ayelet Shaked as a generic Jewish sentiment; to subsequently unleash all manner of crimes against the Jewish people because of it? You obviously would, if it werent for the fact, ofcourse, these people are.. 'Jewish' - and as such cannot do any harm; all is rationalized, justified. If not by way of skewed facts, by way of zealous escatology. Palestinians on the other hand, cannot do any good. Yours is the quintessential simplified good Vs bad, black Vs white paradigm. Again; the very paradigm that effectively facilitates the most brazen crimes against humanity, while having the audacity to claim spiritual / ethical highground.

I wish you well, wielding your dehumanizing escatology in your mission to please the Father.. I mean Trinity. Hope it will bring you all you imagined it would. May G*d be with you.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 11:38 AM, Phaeton80 said:

while dehumanizing a set of people

Facts are inconvenient things.

"Palestinians have also used cars to run over innocent Jews.."

This is hilarious. These (Palestinian) people - mainly innocent civilians - are literally (incrimentally) being destroyed by a state of the art military using all kinds of assault weaponry, tanks, missiles and chemical agents like phosphor..  and they start to lament Palestinians reacting by 'driving cars into innocent Jews'. Can it get anymore biased?

And yes AT, we get it. The fact some of these Palestinian children are beig indoctrinated by extreme elements (which ofcourse doesnt happen in good ol' Trinity backed Israel) is a good reason to just continue occupying & oppressing, nay destroying a foreign people. "..In Jesus' name, Amen." My god man.

Edited by Phaeton80

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

"Palestinians have also used cars to run over innocent Jews.."

This is hilarious. These (Palestinian) people - mainly innocent civilians - are literally (incrimentally) being destroyed by a state of the art military using all kinds of assault weaponry, tanks, missiles and chemical agents like phosphor..  and they start to lament Palestinians reacting by driving cars into 'innocent Jews'. Qute.

And yes AT, we get it. The fact some of these Palestinian children are beig indoctrinated by extreme elements (which ofcourse doesnt happen in good ol' Trinity backed Israel) is a good reason to just continue occupying & oppressing, nay destroying a foreign people. "..In Jesus' name, Amen." My god man.

The fact that you can say it's hilarious doesn't surprise me at all.  The fact that you use the expression "innocent" doesn't surprise me either.  No Israeli Jew is innocent, right?  Yet the Palestinian who mow down pedestrians and finish them off with knives and axes are just "resisting" right?  Twisted mind there P80.  Mind you don't let the curtain drop too far or folks here might really know what you're about.

19 minutes ago, and then said:

The fact that you can say it's hilarious doesn't surprise me at all.  The fact that you use the expression "innocent" doesn't surprise me either.  No Israeli Jew is innocent, right?  Yet the Palestinian who mow down pedestrians and finish them off with knives and axes are just "resisting" right?  Twisted mind there P80.  Mind you don't let the curtain drop too far or folks here might really know what you're about.

Stop trying to paint my position as a mirror image of yours. I knew you would jump at that, hence the edit. The quotes were iintended to underwrite the raging bias, given the 'innocent Palestinians' are terrorized by an agressive military on a daily basis. My issue is with the Israeli government, and the right wing political parties, not the Israeli people.. at all.

Edited by Phaeton80