Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best close-up of Pluto’s surface

Merc14

11 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

I just want to point out that I am not going to take seriously the word of someone that doesn't know the difference between "astronomical" and "astrological".

You sound like a douche.

16 hours ago, Saitung said:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend or start a debate. When I said “full photo shots of our own moon with this same quality?” I meant recent photos of quadrants that are untouched before being released to the public. As a person who held a secret military clearance, studying our closest astrological body, I just wanted to point out that there are areas of our moon blocked from view just as areas of the earth are blocked from view.

What does holding a secret clearance have to do with photos of the Moon? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jarjarbinks said:

You sound like a douche.

Way better than to sound like a moron.

:yes:

15 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

I just want to point out that I am not going to take seriously the word of someone that doesn't know the difference between "astronomical" and "astrological".

Punktrichter_zpswv5d99qq.jpg

18 hours ago, Saitung said:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend or start a debate. When I said “full photo shots of our own moon with this same quality?” I meant recent photos of quadrants that are untouched before being released to the public. As a person who held a secret military clearance, studying our closest astrological body, I just wanted to point out that there are areas of our moon blocked from view just as areas of the earth are blocked from view.

Can you give us coordinates of "blocked" areas? Or "blocked" areas on the Moon are just in your imagination?