Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Choose one Mystery

jethrofloyd

Just imagine if you had some magically power to solve a one unsolwed world mystery tomorrorw, which one would it be? And why?

I think I'd have to go wiith Woynich Manuscript mystery. I have always been fascinated by the mystery of the meaning, and origin of the manuscript.

My second choice would be solving of the Dyatlov Pass Incident mystery.

• Like 1

I've read that they've made some progress on Voynich recently. Maybe there's hope for that one.

For me,  it would have to be what triggered the big bang and what came before it.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

I've read that they've made some progress on Voynich recently. Maybe there's hope for that one.

For me,  it would have to be what triggered the big bang and what came before it.

Some of the best minds have worked on the V.Ms with no results. I fear she is nothing more code or nonsense tied within beauty that exists for no other reason than she can. :(

1. The reason(s) for the collapse of Easter Island and Chaco Canyon

.....both present huge problems with environment, population growth, water management and disease 

2. The Mayan Codices..........if only I could travel back through time to beat the snot outta B. Landa to preserve all that information lost to his fires, his hate, his intolerance

.........the world now suffers from a greater level of intellectual impoverishment from Mr. Landa's *efforts*, there is no hell too great for him

• Like 2

Apologies if this has been proven false but this guy made some progress which seems hopeful. It's not much but it is interesting enough to consider more discoveries may be made one day.

• Like 1

There's so many mysteries out there, I don't think I could choose just one.

Was amino acids the starting block for man, and if so, already on Earth or from space? 

• Like 2

Big Bang. What was there before it, and why did it happen. New dimension?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Poppi said:

Big Bang. What was there before it, and why did it happen. New dimension?

There was maybe another much more older and bigger universe before Big Bang? We could be just smaller and newer version. :)

On 5/28/2016 at 1:25 PM, jethrofloyd said:

Just imagine if you had some magically power to solve a one unsolwed world mystery tomorrorw, which one would it be? And why?

I think I'd have to go wiith Woynich Manuscript mystery. I have always been fascinated by the mystery of the meaning, and origin of the manuscript.

My second choice would be solving of the Dyatlov Pass Incident mystery.

Good question.   I suppose I would investigate a little on which mystery solved could net the most money for me.   Also which could have the most positive affect on the planet.  

Something like - Is bigfoot real?   would not even make the first cut.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Myles said:

Good question.   I suppose I would investigate a little on which mystery solved could net the most money for me.   Also which could have the most positive affect on the planet.  

Something like - Is bigfoot real?   would not even make the first cut.  

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Aliens.

Or Rosie O'Donnell.

Yes, I think that would be the biggest game changer. 

• Like 1

I'd get the answer to whether sasquatches are real or not. It's not a huge mystery, but I'd like to put it to bed once and for all.

• Like 1