Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A legitimate 3rd Party

supervike

Gary Johnson, believe it or not, is a real presidential candidate.  So many of us talk about wanting other choices, and wanting to break the Two party chokehold that makes up our political system.

Why not really back it?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/25/record-lets-take-gary-johnson-speed-date/84892588/

I like his views on the few things I've read about, it's just a shame that there isn't more national press about the 'other' candidates..

• Like 1

I've found that as a general rule, statists can be made into libertarians with a baseball bat and a flamethrower.  

To get someone to desire something that's the total opposite of what they've been led to believe they need?   That's like convincing a straight person they're gay, or a Catholic that there is no God but Allah.

• Like 1

I voted Ross Perot in a third party  in a election and I regret  it, all I did was wasted my vote

I voted for Perot as well.  I don't feel it was wasted at all, I am much more content voting my conscience, that voting for the 'lesser' of two bad choices.

And that is what we have this time around.  Two horrible choices.  

I've not made up my mind who I am voting for, but I know two people I will absolutely NOT vote for.

• Like 3