Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin will retaliate against NATO missiles

seeder

Do read the whole page

NATO was always more about offense than defense, about America controlling the policies of Alliance members, increasing their numbers, pressuring them to stress militarism more than they’d chose otherwise - and selling them lots of US weapons.

When founded in April 1949, Soviet Russia was a North Atlantic Alliance enemy in name only, ravaged by WW II - needing years after Stalin’s April 1953 death to regain pre-war normality, peace essential to restore it.

Washington controls NATO, covering 75% of its budget, calling the shots, installing subservient Alliance officials to serve its agenda.

At a time when no US enemies exist, they’re invented to justify NATO’s existence - including Milosevic, bin Laden and the Taliban, Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, Yemeni Houthis, Al-Shabaab in Somalia, and independent democratic leaders everywhere America doesn’t control.

Cold War II is much more intense than its earlier version, Putin bashed and denigrated shamelessly for not bowing to Washington’s will, for wanting multi-world polarity according to international rule of law principles.

Russia’s envoy to NATO, Alexandr Grushkko, understands how US-dominated NATO operates, its aims and ways its justifies its existence.

It pressured Europe to treat peaceful, good neighbor Russia as a major adversarial threat - at a time it seeks mutual cooperation among all nations, a world at peace, and nuclear disarmament, polar opposite America’s agenda. -

See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/NATOneedsenem.htm#sthash.pVs1j187.dpuf

Then, listen to what this Polish chap says
Satanic US Is About To Start WW3 In Poland

21 hours ago, seeder said:

‘Let Russia Be!' Say Danes

I think I should let you know that the news paper "Ekstra Bladet", from which this quote comes is a tabloid with a quite questionable reputation. I think you could compare it to "The Sun".  Using this as a representation of what Danes think in general is not very usefull. 

Just to make clear that wasn't meant as a criticism of you Seeder. I wouldn't expect you to be aquainted with Danish newspapers. 

11 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

....until they're tanks come knocking on our borders, then please, OH PLEASE, America come and save us again!

What fools.

Like I said above not every Dane thinks like that. Its not like we don't do anything to defend ourselves. As an example we are stationing F-16's in the Baltic countries and those planes will soon be replaced by new ones (It looks like it will be F-35's)

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

US refuses to discuss missile defense, seeks security at cost of others – Russian Defense Ministry

Moscow “has repeatedly called on them [the US] to stop the implementation of their plans and has offered them cooperation many times,” the deputy minister added. Antonov said that Moscow has found many ways to resolve the dispute between Russia and the US over the missile defense systems Washington is installing in Europe in the vicinity of Russian borders.

“We have many areas in which we could join our efforts. However, our proposals on cooperation are left unanswered,” Antonov added.

Antonov also emphasized that the global missile defense plan being developed by the United States is creating security problems for Russia and China, as the US is trying to strengthen its national security at the expense of other nations.

https://www.rt.com/news/345513-us-missile-defense-dialogue-russia/

28 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think I should let you know that the news paper "Ekstra Bladet", from which this quote comes is a tabloid with a quite questionable reputation. I think you could compare it to "The Sun".

Thanks for clarifying that, I have no way to know  :tu:

On 6/7/2016 at 4:50 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Like I said above not every Dane thinks like that. Its not like we don't do anything to defend ourselves. As an example we are stationing F-16's in the Baltic countries and those planes will soon be replaced by new ones (It looks like it will be F-35's)

Don't throw away those, sell beauts to us, for fair price.

Nah, there are still too many Russkie spies on all levels here...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Turkey Fueling Tensions Between Russia, NATO in Black Sea

Amid deepening tensions between NATO and Russia, Moscow has warned that it would neutralize any actions in the Black Sea which could be regarded as a security threat.

Turkey is the biggest NATO member country in the region. Now, Moscow sees Ankara’s actions in the Black Sea as a threat to its national interest.

Turkey’s goal is to provoke a conflict between Russia and NATO, French geopolitical analyst and author Alexandre del Valle said.

"As a NATO member Turkey would do everything possible to provoke a war with Russia. This is why it shot down a Russian jet last year. The goal was to prompt NATO to deepen the tensions with Moscow, in the name of trans-Atlantic solidarity," the expert told RIA Novosti.

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160623/1041806262/turkey-russia-nato-tensions.html